Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

FF- Sirf Dosti? Epilogue..Pg128 Thanks Sonali Di<3 (Page 24)

.Senorita. IF-Sizzlerz
.Senorita.
.Senorita.

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 11:33am | IP Logged
awws oo sweet update Clap Clap ClapLove it plzz con soon Big smile

Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwwwww tht was sooooooooo cute i loved it Clap
Payal25 IF-Dazzler
Payal25
Payal25

MGAENP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
awwwwwwww!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Very Cutee!! Please update again when you can! Heart Heart Heart
Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Part 21
Recap – Chinu was introduced as Shalu's fianc. Sagar, Vidya, Shalu, Chinu all drive to the farmhouse. They play Antakshari. Sagar and Vidya fall asleep in the back seat while holding hands.

----Later------
[The game continues to go on…Vidya and Sagar get tired because they hadn't gotten any sleep the night before cuz they were too eager to see each other so they fall asleep. While they were sleeping they didn't notice they were still holding hands and Vidya's head was on Sagar's shoulder. Shalu looks back at them and smiles]
Sh: Aren't they soo perfect together.
C: yep they look like they're made for each other…like us [Shalu blushes and looks away while Chinu smiles]

----1 hour later-----
[Sagar slowly wakes up because he senses the car stopping. He sees Vidya's head on his shoulder…he smiles. Just then he realizes that they are still holding hands from the game.]
Sh: Hey Sagar ur awake?
S: Yep…I had an awesome sleep [thinks] I think it was because Vidya was next to me [smiles]
[Just then Vidya gets up and sees Sagar smiling…she smiles and realizes that her head is on his shoulder so she quickly gets her head off.]
C: Hey guys…look the farmhouse is here.
V: Omg its sooo pretty. [The farm house was amazing. It was pretty big. It had a terrace, an amazing yard/garden with a small pond in the middle.]
[The car comes to a complete stop. Shalu and Vidya get out of the car. Shalu runs inside of the farmhouse and calls Vidya.]
Sh: Vidya…u have to see this…
[Vidya runs inside]
V: What what what what??? Show me nahhh….[she was acting like a little girl….Sagar just smiled and admired her running inside]
C: You like her don't u???? [he asks Sagar]
S: [Sharad blushes and touches the back of his head with his hand] Do I make it that obvious??
C: No I think everyone who loves someone can always see love in another person's eyes ( ya I noe that's confusing…hope u guys understand Tongue ) [Chinu smiles]
S: I guess…
C: Well then what r u waiting for? Just tell her….trust me it makes life a hell lot easier…[he puts his hand on sagar's shoulder.]
S: But I don't noe what her reaction would be….I don't even noe if she likes me..
C: Bro trust me I've seen it in her eyes too….Even though I just met u guys a couple of hours ago but trust me on this I can see the love…
S: Really? You think so?????
C: Yep trust me on this one….
S: Well still I just want to see how this weekend goes and if it goes well…then I promise u I will tell her.
C: You better or Ill tell her in front of u… But for now…can we please go inside….I really wanna see what Shalu was excited about…
S: Haha ok let's go…
[They both walk inside and we're sooo shocked…]
[They both saw the two girls holding a white rabbit.]
C: This is why you were sooo excited???? [he sounded disappointed]
SH: ya!!! Omg it's snow white…isn't she soooo adorable????
V: [Takes snow white up to Sagar] Isn't she the cutest thing ever????
S: [tries to grab Snow white from Vidya, but he ends of touching Vidya's hand.] [He looks at Vidya and smiles] Yep you are…I mean she is the cutest thing ever
V: I noe right and come here I want to show you something else…
[Vidya grabs his hand and and pulls him to snow white's cage.]
V: Look there are 3 little bunny rabbits…Snow white's little babies…
S: But wait I thought noe one lived here…
V: No Shalu's parents have a housekeeper for this house…but since we came…she left to go to her house for a while…
[They hear Shalu yelling…]
Sh: Vidya, Me and Chinu r going out for a while…u wanna come?
V: Umm ya…[Sagar pulls her back]
S: No let them go alone…ur a girl ur suppose to noe these things Vidya…
V: Oh ya….No Shalu u guys go ahead without us…besides Addi and Simmi have to come still so we'll wait for them.
[They heard Chinu sigh in relief… Shalu just giggled and you could tell she hit Chinu lightly cuz you could hear Chinu go….what??? Oww that hurt…]
Sh: Ok bye [she giggled.]
C: Have fun
SV: Yep bye!
[They heard the door close….]
S: So what do you wanna do?
V: I wanna sit and eat and talk…
S: hahah eat….u pig….
V: Hey I might be a pig but you're an elephant…
S: Hey!!!
V: [runs away] You cant get me
S: Don't bet on that and he starts running after her….
[They were both laughing and running but they decided to stop cuz they were tired…]
V: haha that was sooo fun Big smile
S: I noe eh…
[They both grab a cup of ice cappuccino and sit down on bean bags…]
V: I love how I can be myself in front of you and not care about what you would say about my weird behavior
S: I noe what you mean….I hate it when someone tries to be something theyre not just to get attention/ make someone like who u r…
V: Yep but in all seriousness Sagar…I love hanging out with u… You're such a nice friend and I can always depend on you… I don't think there is anyone in this world who can replace u in my life Big smile [She gives him a long hug…]
S: You noe Vidya… I like how you are just urself around me….u understand me…ur always guiding me..and no matter when I need you…I noe u'll be there for me…if not physically..then mentally… You noe what I mean?
V: Yep
S: Gud and I want you to noe that no matter what happens in the future…we will always always be best friends
V: I wont let anything come in between our friendship Sagar trust me…
S: Vidya….say if I were ever to die…would…u….
V: Shut up! Don't ever say anything about you dying….Or I will slap u..You noe I cant live without you right??? [Vidya gets a bit emotional…so 2 tears fall out of her eyes…]
S: Vidya…Nooo don't [He holds her face with his hands and kisses her cheek….

Hey guys….thank you guys soooo much for all of ur wonderful comments…I Heart you guys sooo much…Big smile
] I noe I dragged that on today…but I promise you the next few are going to have a lot o SV scenes….Tongue I hope you guys didn't get too bored with this part though [:P
Btw heads up…I am not going to be updating tomorrow as I have a surprise party to get ready for…
I'm soooo srrry Unhappy

Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Btw this one is sooooo long Embarrassed Confused oopsss
i guess it makes up for tmrrw Tongue
cutey55 Goldie
cutey55
cutey55

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
ankita huhn, dis is amasing!!! and how the heck do u cal dsi Boring? i loved it, plZ CONT SOON<<<3
Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
BORED?? ARE U KIDDIG THAT WAS AMAZINGGGGGGGG Clap ILOVED IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O MUCH CONT SOON HUNNI<3
Payal25 IF-Dazzler
Payal25
Payal25

MGAENP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 May 2008 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
AAAWWWWW!! OMG!! SOOO CUTTEEE!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Go to top