Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

FF- Sirf Dosti? Epilogue..Pg128 Thanks Sonali Di<3 (Page 111)

narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 26 August 2008 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
no worries.... Embarrassed

sdforever200 Goldie
sdforever200
sdforever200

Posted: 26 August 2008 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
thanks for such a romantic update.
continue soon.
Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 26 August 2008 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
IM SOOOOOO SRRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im soo sooo sooo srry i couldnt update guys...
i feel soo soo bad...
its just ppl came over..then i had to go somewhere...and now its way to late...but ill try to finish the update soon...
arrrggg im sooo sry =(
-CharriMango- IF-Rockerz
-CharriMango-
-CharriMango-

Posted: 27 August 2008 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Don't worry Anki, I still love you...LOL
sweet_fana Groupbie
sweet_fana
sweet_fana

Posted: 27 August 2008 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
superb update!!!!!
Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 27 August 2008 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

Hey guys....this update is over the top boring so im srry in advance...i wrote this is like 5 mins and i dont have time to re-read it...just had to update cuz i let u guys down before...imm srry for that...

---------------------------------?----------------------------------------

Part 62

[Continuing from the rain scene]

Ho… ho….ho….. [All of a sudden it started to rain… They both got up]
Hua yeh pehli baar [Sagar pulled Vidya into the rain and pick her up ]
Ho…ho…ho.. [He started twirling her around]
Mujhe ho gaya hai pyaar [After a while he put her down…they both were trying to catch their breath as they were laughing in excitement…but they couldn't remove their eyes off of eachother's…]

--------continuation------

[They were still looking into eachother's eyes…they were the only ones left in the park as everyone left because of the rain…]

[Their eye-lock broke when they heard the lighting…Vidya quickly hugged onto sagar really tight...she dug her face in his chest when she heard the lighting again…Sagar smiled at this as he hugged her back...after a while sagar started rubbing Vidya's back…and Vidya started blushing…she looked up and sagar and he smiled naughtily…]

[She wanted to give him and anger look when she heard the thunder again and hugged him even tighter...Vidya didn't want to let go…she felt so safe in his arms…she was lost in her train of thoughts until she got swept off of her feet…]

[She looked up and saw Sagar was looking back at her…she looked at her position and noticed that she was in sagar's arms…he was walking towards their car…]

[Vidya just blushed…she looked around to make sure no one was there…and when she saw one person looking at them…she dug her face into sagar's chest again…Sagar smiled at this..]

[After 2 mins…Sagar put Vidya down in the car…(they rented a car in venice lol)..and sat down himself down in the passenger seat…vidya looked at him and just froze…she saw his messed up wet hair…"he looks soo hot" she thought…she just couldn't take her eyes off of him…Sagar looked over to her and saw her staring…he said her name a couple of times but she just wouldn't respond…now sagar felt kind of self conscious…the hotel was only a couple of minutes away…so he kept driving…but every now and then he would look over to vidya and find her still staring at him..]

[He stopped the car…but Vidya still never realized..he turned to face her]

S: Vidya…[She still didn't budge] Vidya…[he shakes her a bit…she finally blinks and gets out of it]

V: Huh? Oh srry…[She trys to look away and sees that they've reached their hotel…she tries to ignore sagar's question] Umm…im soaking wet..i think we should go inside before we get cold…[With that she steps out of the car..and sagar follows]

[They were standing in the elevator when that hotel employee who was misbehaving with vidya before…]

[Vidya didn't notice he was in there but the employee sure did…he was looking at vidya…Sagar was looking around when he saw that…he looked back at Vidya and saw that Vidya's dress was sticking to her body because it was wet…he looked back at the employee and felt disgusted…he took off his coat and put it around vidya…which made vidya look at him…she smiled but then saw that sagar was looking somewhere else…she looked in the direction and saw the employee looking…she held sagar's hand...seeing that sagar put his arm around her…the employee looked at sagar and saw him looking back…he looked away]

S: [Sagar saw this…] That's right..and don't you dare look at my wife again…

[The employee nodded and apologized]

[Vidya smiled as she looked at sagar…"he looks even cuter when he's jelous"…Vidya started her staring again]

[The employee got off the elevator…now it was only SV left in it…Sagar noticed Vidya staring again…]

S: What? Is there something wrong with my face?

V: no it's just u look so cute when ur jealous..[she was still day dreaming so she didn't realize that she actually said that]

S: Well I can't take it when some guy is just looking at u in that dirty way…[Vidya smiled at this…and moved closer to Sagar…she looked at his hair…then she took both of her hands and messed up sagar's hair even more..] Heyy…

V: Perfect... Just too hot…

[Sagar just stood their stunned]

-----------------------?------------------------------
see i told u...this is really borin
and im srry i  just left it till here...
i want to add more but dont have the time...srry again
kmishra IF-Dazzler
kmishra
kmishra

Posted: 27 August 2008 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
FIRST!!!!!

It's perfect! Actually more than perfect!  I loved it. It was reallyyyyyy sweeet. I love your writing. Update ASAP pleaseBig smile I'm eager to know what they're plaaning to do tonightBlushing cuz they ARE wet and it's raining outside and they hva ea room to themselves...so hopefully..they're planning to do soemthing sweet.

Edited by kmishra - 28 August 2008 at 12:06am
sdforever200 Goldie
sdforever200
sdforever200

Posted: 27 August 2008 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
so  cool  continue......................................................

Go to top