Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

FF- Sirf Dosti? Epilogue..Pg128 Thanks Sonali Di<3 (Page 102)

rmj1990 Goldie
rmj1990
rmj1990

Posted: 10 August 2008 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
wow....AWESOME UPDATE!!!!! totallly loved it=) mad cute...hahaa soo...vidya can cook lol...bechara sagar

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 10 August 2008 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
haha, Venice, nice place for a honeymoon, nobody else  really has used that  place! great job Ankita, loved it!
Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Posted: 11 August 2008 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
finally got a chance to read it.lol i loved it anki GREAT great just GREAT, loved it, ok well i have to say......AGAIN please
Priya_SD IF-Dazzler
Priya_SD
Priya_SD

Posted: 11 August 2008 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
ankita please one more update???
Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 11 August 2008 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
hey guys
im srry but i doubt ill be able to update today =(
i might be able to get one in like late at night but not now
im really srry....
but thanx for all of ur comments
they really keep me motivated
love u guys =-D
rainydays. IF-Sizzlerz
rainydays.
rainydays.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
awesome update!
ahaha sagar though vidya cudn't cook. wonder how long it will take vidya to forgive him.
can't wait to read ur next update
Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 16 August 2008 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

Part 57

--------------in the dinning room--------------

[Vidya served everyone kheer but she still was annoyed with sagar]

[As everyone put a spoon of kheer in their mouths Vidya got scared]

SD: [he made a disgusted face] This is the……[Vidyas eyes widened] BEST kheer I have ever tasted….

SM: I agree…Excellent job dulhann….[she smiled and Vidya smiled in relieve…] What did u think sagar…since this is ur favourite sweet dish…

S: I LOVED IT!!!!

SM: I can see that…since u finished it in 2 spoons…But sagar don't u think u owe Vidya an apology?

S: Yes mom…im srry vidya…

V: Its ok…[Vidya said with a fake smile but she was still annoyed and Sagar could see that…]

SD: Dulhann ye hai tumhara prize for this wonderful kheer…Honeymoon tickets to Venice.....

---------------continuation-------------------

V: Thank u papa or ma…

S: ya mom and dad thanx soo much [sagar smiled naughtly at Vidya…and she just rolled her eyes at him and sat down to eat with the family]

[After Breakfast Vidya quickly cleaned up and went to her room….Sagar was waiting for Vidya in his room….]

S: Vidya…

[Vidya ignored him…and she went to put her clothes in her closet…]

[Sagar saw this and felt bad…so he decided to help her out…he went and started to put the stuff in the closet with her…but Vidya was still ignoring him…]

[After a while….Vidya called her mom…and told her that she was coming over to meet her cuz she missed her and also cuz she needed to get some stuff from her room….]

[sagar felt very sad…cuz first Vidya wont talk to him…and second he wanted to spend the day with her but here shes going to her moms house...]

----In the car----

[The whole car  ride was silent and Sagar couldn't take it anymore when they reached Vidyas house so before she could leave he stopped her]

S: Vidya I said im srry right…I didn't mean to hurt u and I can't take it that you don't talk to me…[he got tears in his eyes and Vidya saw this..]

V: Im srry ive been acting this way sagar…bye[she got out of the car and quickly walked to the front door…]

[Sagar was glad that atleast she said something but still knew that she wasn't completely alright…so he just went straight home…]

---Vidya's house---

[vidyas house was lively cuz it was the 1st day after her wedding that Vidya had come home…Vidya's aunty and her cousins kept asking vidya questions  and kept her busy but in the back of Vidyas mind was always how Sagar was doing…if he was ok…if he was sad…if he had eaten yet…]

V: [Thinks] Im such an idiot…How could I have been mad at him…he didn't even call once…I deserve this…I think I should call him right now…and tell him im srry…

[Vidya tried calling his cell multiple times but Sagar wouldn't pick up…so she called his house…]

SM: hello?

V: Hi ma…

SM: O dulhann, hows everything over there?

V: Everythings just fine ma…can I talk to sagar?

SM: Sagar? Isnt he with you?

V: No ma...but its ok…ill call him on his cell again…hes probably just gone to Chinus house…ok I have to go now ma…take car…

SM: thik hai dulhann….tell ur aunty I said hi..ok?

V: Yes ma…bye…

[Now Vidya was worried so she told her mom that she had to go home…she said her byes and went home…it was now evening…and sagar had not come home..and she was worried…]

[She was pacing around in her room when SM called her downstairs…]

[Vidya made the food for SM and SD and they are but Sagar never came back still…Vidya waited at the dinning table for Sagar but she kept glancing at the clock…soon she dozed off…]

[At about 10:30 SM came and saw Vidya sleeping at the dinning table..so she told Vidya to go sleep in her room…]

[Vidya was worried sick…she was walking up the stairs..but she kept on glancing at the door…to see if sagar came yet…when she reached her room's door…she fidled with the knob thinking whether or not she should go and check the door again…]

[She decided to just leave it and she went inside the room…when she opened the door she was shocked to see…]

[The room was filled with candles and everywhere around the room there were posters saying sorry…and all sort of ways that expressed sorry in some way]

[Vidyas eyes filled with tears…she looked around the room for sagar…but she couldn't find him…finally her eyes reached the window and that is where she found Sagar standing with his face down and his hands were on his ears ]

[Vidya's eyes filled with tears…she slowly walked up to Sagar…she took his face in his hands and made him look into her eyes…when her eyes met his she saw tears in his eyes and she really saw that he regretted what he did]

S: Im sorry Vidya…Im really sorry…I really didn't mean to hurt you…im really so...[Vidya put her hand in front of his mouth…]

V: Bol di ya? Ab meh bolo…You idiot! Do u think I can stay mad at you a long time…you noe how hard it was for me not to talk to you…I waited all day so I could meet you…the whole time I was at my house I was only thinking about you…and then when I got home you weren't here…you noe how worried I was? Any idea? Noo….[She turned around and folded her arms in front of her chest]

S: Vidya…[he tugged on to her arm...] Eh Vidya…plez ab to gusa maat ho….i spent all day thinking about how to get you to forgive me…and tell you that im sorry…and here u are…getting mad at me again…[Vidya was smiling as she was enjoying this…]

S: Eh Vidya…plez….[he tugged again and made his cute lil kid sagar smile and said plez in that way…]

[Whenever he used that voice…Vidya melted…she just loved it when he used tone and that kid style…she turned around and hugged Sagar very tight…]

[They both melted in eachothers arms…]

S: I really love you Vidya…I cant live without you…I don't noe what I was thinking when I made that comment earlier this morning…I love you soo much..

V: I love you too sagar…I shouldn't have reacted that way…

S: Well if you didn't …you wouldn't have gotten this…

V: [Got out of the hug] Got what?

S: [Close your eyes…]

V: Ok…but hurry cuz I cant keep them closed for a long time…cuz I have to see u…since I haven't seen you all day [she winked and smiled and quickly closed her eyes…]

S: [Sagar couldn't believe that Vidya just winked at him..but he got around to his present…]

V: [Vidya felt Sagar touch her arm…she felt a little ticklish so she giggled] Haha sagar that tickles…hahaha

S: [Sagar smiled at this…and told Vidya that she could now look]

V: [When Vidya opened her eyes…Sagar was holding her hand still....he bent his head down and he kissed the back of her hand…and that's when Vidya noticed the bracelet that Sagar had gotten for her…it said Sagar?Vidya…that made Vidya's eyes tear up…Sagar looked up and saw her crying…]

S: What happened now Vidya? What did I do? Do you not like it? [He was looking into Vidya's eyes as if he was searching for an answer…just then Vidya quicky pecked him on the lips…]

[He smiled naughtily and understood Vidya's answer..she loved it…Vidya smiled shyly and started blushing like mad…that's when sagar couldn't take it anymore and he kissed her back…and the night faded away]

----------------------------------?---------------------
awww thanx soo much for your comments guys
i love you for keeping me so motivated =)
and im srry to dissapoint u with this extremely boring update...i only had a while...so i decided to quicky write an update becuz i havent written one in a while...srry that i took so long =(
anyways i wanna say thanx again =)
Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Posted: 16 August 2008 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
FIRST

LOVED IT OMGOMGOMGOMG...SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEEEE..continue very soon pretty please..loved it 100000%% to youThumbs Up

Edited by mushtari - 16 August 2008 at 8:51pm

Go to top