Frequent Posters

svforever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
That was realllllllllllly cute!  Please update soon. ๐Ÿ˜Š
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
whoah! that wpuld be embrassing! why pick up the phone during your honeymoon? Simply enjoy your honey!
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update!
ahaha itz on loud speaker now? can't wait to c what happens next
vidya's so clueless, saying things out loud๐Ÿ˜† can't wait to read ur next update
Ankuu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

S: [Was already annoyed] Kya hai Vidya'just put it down...dont people noe that in a honeymoon the husband and wife are suppose to get alone time..without disturbance'just put it down'[Sagar was pretty frustrated] [He realized that the phone was still to her ear but she wasn't talking so he walked over to her and grabbed the phone from her'he was just about to put it down when he pressed the loud speaker button by accident']
Voice: Hello? Hello dulhann.. seems like Sagar really wants u right now'srry to disturb u two'

---------continuation-------

*btw SM was giggling while saying that on the line*(lol)

[Sagar got shocked..and soo did Vidya]

SM: Dulhann'[giggle] I think ill see u guys when u come back home..[giggle] and we'll talk then'ok..

[Vidya was about to say no but she heard SM say bye and hang up]

[Sagar was looking at Vidya while Vidya was looking at the phone'and when she looked up and their eyes met..they instantly looked away out of embarrassment..]

S: [cleared his throat]

V: [quickly said] Umm im going to go change now! [She ran to the bathroom with her clothes]

[This gave both of them some time to recover from the embarrassment but as u would guess Sagar recovered faster']

S: [smiled and said to himself] Sagar'ab to ma ko be pata chal gaya ke tum kitne besharam ho' toh who cares'she's my mom after all'so she had to find out one day'I bet she'll forget this by the time you get home [And with all this consoling he recovered quicker]

[he snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the bathroom door opened]

[He saw a embarrassed Vidya come out in a red nighty'she headed to her suitcases to put away her other clothes'or at least pretend to be occupied']

[Vidya was just looking through her suitcase when she felt sagar close behind her'she decided to ignore it']

[Vidya slowly zipped up the suitcase and got up'as she was getting up she didn't realize that sagar was soo close to her so she bumped into him']

[Her hands were on his chest and she was looking into his eyes.., she realized their position and was about to back away when she felt sagar's arms around her waist]

V: [She looked down at her hands on his chest and smiled'before she didn't realize that he wasn't wearing a shirt but now she did]

[Sagar leaned towards Vidya's ear and right next to her ear he said]

S: Vidya you noe you look so sexy in that red nighty'

V: [Vidya blushed and a slight smile appeared on her face] Sagar'r u not embarrassed by the fact that maaji heard all that?

S: Nope not even a bit..she's just my mom'

V: Well still'maybe next time you should see who's on the phone instead of yelling'[she teasingly said]

S: Well maybe you should have let me finish the kiss before you went to pick up the phone'or actually better yet'you shouldn't have picked up the phone so we could be doing other things right now [Vidya looked at him with shock'Sagar smiled naughtily and winked at her]

V: [She playfully hit him on his chest] Besharam'

S: [And with that Sagar quickly let go off her and yelped in pain] Owww'aahh that hurts

V: [Vidya looked guilty with a worried expression on her face] [She started rubbing her hands on his chest'] Where does it hurt sagar? Im sorry'omg'sagar where does it hurt]

S: [He pointed to his chest where it hurt and Vidya started rubbing her hands there]

V: Omg sagar'im soo srry'arrgg what do I do to make it feel better? [She was looking around for something'anything that could help sagar]

S: maybe if you kissed it better'[he smiled naughtily]

V: [Vidya without thinking about what he asked'she did as he said'she kissed him on the chest to make him feel better]

S: [Surprised she didn't hear] Oww Vidya'.i think it'll definitely better if you kiss me on the lips'

V: ok'[she was leaning in for the kiss when she suddenly realized what sagar was doing'her eyes widen'] Heyy'Sag'[She couldn't continue cuz the distance that was remaining in between her and sagar's lips was quickly filled in with sagar's lips']

[As soon as she felt his lips on hers'she forgot about everything'she just stood there in his arms']

[Her hands went on his shoulders pulling him closer and sagar's hands tighten around her']

[They both started kissing passionately when sagar's hands started rubbing vidya's back and the scene fades away]

---------------------------------------------------?-----------------------------------------------

Thanx for all ur wonderful comments guys =)

it really means a lot to me =)

i will be ending this ff soon...cuz skool is starting on tuesday...

Edited by anki4life - 15 years ago
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow sagar is more besharam then I thought๐Ÿ˜† and i guess vidya was a bit slow as well seeing how long it took her to figure out what sagar was doing.
aww ur ending it? have fun at school. just wanna let you know that I love ur ff๐Ÿ˜Š

Tariii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ENDING IT??? NOOOOOO..i loved the upd hunnn omgomg..continue SOON..lol very cute
svforever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that was so cute and romantic! continue soon.๐Ÿ˜Š
kmishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That was so cuteeeee...awwwwww...cant wait for the update๐Ÿ˜ƒ
loving ur FF
cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeest
update ever ๐Ÿ˜†sagar๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†