Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
wooahhh mushi that was fast =P haha
and imma go read ur updates now...=)
and im sure they r awesome =D
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
that wasnt boring at all! it was awesome!
aww sagar's so sweet and adorable with the sorry posters and everything. amazing update! can't wait to read the next one😊
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome  update! that was  so cute Ankita!
rmj1990 thumbnail
awesome update!!! LOVED IT!!!! awww sagar is choo chweet!!!
Priya_SD thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
gr8 update ankita!! and im mad at u 4 saying that ur update was boring becoz it was AWSUM!!!!!!!!!😃 pleez pleez pleez one more update?
hi! anki! luv u a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.
 i hv started reading ff's on IFas a
guest before 2 mnths.👏
👏
& yur was the 1st 1.
big fan of ur updates 
visit
& reply here tooooo plz
sorry for mistakes
bmtd11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh my gosh! great update! continue soon!
Ankuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: katy55

hi! anki! luv u a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

i hv started reading ff's on IFas a
guest before 2 mnths.👏
👏
& yur was the 1st 1.
big fan of ur updates 
visit
& reply here tooooo plz
sorry for mistakes

awww hey =)
thank you so much =)
ur comment really means a lot
and im glad u like my ff =D

Ankuu thumbnail

Part 58

The next morning was very busy, it was the day that SV were leaving for their honeymoon but since they were sooo busy yesterday they never got time to pack. So that was what they were doing, packing, and Vidya was getting frustrated at herself.

V: Arrrggg why didn't I do this yesterday?

S: Relax Vidya, we still have like umm [He looked at his watch] oopps just about an hour…

V: AN hour? Are you joking? Omg why did I have to unpack my whole luggage yesterday?

S: You mean when u ignored me and didn't let me help? [he smirked]

V: Sagar! I'm stressing over here and all you think about is teasing me [she frowned]

S: I'm sorry…[he smiled at her]

V: you should be…and now for your punishment…

S: Hmmm….how about a kiss?

V: Haha…but no! How about you mister [she got behind him and started to push him] sit here and...

S: Look at you all day? [He smiled and turned around. Then he put his arms on her shoulders and started to look at her.]

V: Sagar!!! [she said in a whiny voice] Can you for once stop distracting me and help me…plezzz???? [she made a puppy face]

S: Why? Why do you make that face? [He took his shoulders off of her shoulder. Then he walked over to the suitcases. He put his hands on his hips and looked at Vidya] Ok so what do I have to do?

V: Umm pack your clothes and then finish packing mine.[she smiled and started walking away but sagar grabbed onto her hand]

S: Ehhh…Agar mein yeh saab karoon ga toh tum kya karoon gi? Huh?

V: Mein…

S : Nothing right?

V: Let me finish sagar. You interrupt me all the time…now shh…im going to go and get ready for the flight…you know how long it takes me to get ready right?

S: But we still have an hour Vidya…

V: I know but see I have to still go and try on the outfits that I want to take. I mean we're going to Venice…not to Jalandar but Venice! I have to look perfect right. [she smiled and she was just about to leave when Sagar held her face.]

S: You're just perfect! Just the way you are.  [He smiled and Vidya smiled back blushing.]

V: Accha now I'm going ok? [She got up and picked up her clothes and smiled shyly] [She speed walked to the bathroom]

S: [Sagar smiled at this and started to pack]

------45 mins later-----

SM: Sagar! Beta jaldi karo! Tum log late ho jao ge!

S: jee ma! [Sagar looked at the bathroom door]Vidya hurry up!

V: Coming just two minutes.

S: Oh god these girls!

V: [Then Vidya stepped out of the bathroom] Ok lets go.

S: Finally! [Sagar grabbed their stuff and walked out the door.]

[They said their byes to their family and left for the airport]

[When they reached the airport…they had to run because they almost missed their flight]

[When they sat down in their seats they relaxed a bit]

V: All the running was fun don't you think? [She looked at him smiling]

S: [Sagar laughed at Vidya's childness (is that a word? Haha)]

V: What? What did I say? Why are you laughing sagar?

S: Nothing…you're just soo cute.

V: Thank you. [she smiled big at him] And so are you. [She lightly touched his nose when she said that]

S: Thank you very much. [He just smiled at how cute she was acting]

[A few minutes later, the plane started moving]

[Vidya held on to Sagar's hand really tight]

S: Vidya? What's wrong? I thought you were excited about this…

V: I know. I still am. It's just that whenever the plane starts to take off I always get nervous. Usually I keep Truffles(her favourite stuffed animal) with me but today I don't have him with me.

S: I can be your truffles in this honeymoon… so you are free to cuddle with me whenever you want to honey. [He smiled naughtily]

V: Besharam. [She tried to hide her smile] Besides I am never going to want that. [She said that but it was a little different in her head. "Shut up Vidya. You know you love it when you hug him and 'cuddle'"]

[She smiled weakly]

S: Well then, why were you hugging me so freely yesterday night like there's no tomorrow? [He smiled teasingly]

V: Because I thought you were truffles? [She smiled weakly]

[They were looking at each other knowing exactly what was going on in the other's mind. But they snapped out of it when they heard someone giggling. They turned to see who it is.]

Air Hostess: I'm sorry I just couldn't help but over hear your conversation. You two are the cutest couple I have ever seen.

SV: Thanks. [The smiled at her, then looked at each other with loving eyes.]

------later on in the flight-----

[The air hostess was walking by when she just suddenly stopped walking and turned around. She was in awe by what she saw. She saw Vidya was cuddling with Sagar's arm and she had a smile on her face. She was in a deep sleep. Sagar on the other hand was smiling looking at Vidya. Then he carefully fixed Vidya's blanket and he put a strand of Vidya's hair behind her ear. Before leaning his head on her head to get some sleep, he lightly leaned over and placed a kiss on Vidya's forehead. The air hostess re-thought her old thought, about SV being the cutest couple she has ever seen. She now thought that they were the cutest couple she had ever seen but on top of that, the love in their eyes for each other was so evident that it was just so cute. She had never seen anything like that.]

--------------------------------- ? -----------------------------------------------
Hey guys =D
i hope everyone's doing well =)
anyways i hope u guys like this update
and i wanted to let you guys noe tha i am going to end this ff soon. But i dont noe when yet. I will probably just have 5-6 more updates and then that's it =)

rmj1990 thumbnail
awww ur ending it soontime too!!! that sucks but this was a fab update!!! I totally loved it!!! soo adorable! plz cont. soon=D