Posted: 15 years ago
Great update Ankita.. 👏 👏 but too short 😭
OMG..Vidya found out the truth..now they can get engaged.. 😃
Plssssssssss cont soon
Tariii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bmtd11

oh yea! ironically my hairs tied in a bun and im wearing glasses so just imagine one hand on my hip one with a danda! be ready! one wip and its all over! 😆

oh and u can call me old lady.. my cuz calls me tht.. so yea.

yes mame...i wont call you old lady..ill call you MOOMOO..lol ok i updated..now post yours..and anki...UPDATE .. please 😳 😳 😳
Ankuu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushtari

yes mame...i wont call you old lady..ill call you MOOMOO..lol ok i updated..now post yours..and anki...UPDATE .. please 😳 😳 😳

hahahaha ok mushi 😊
im almost done! lol
and moomoo....u old lady ...lol i think imma stick with grandma...lol im jking
bmtd11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
acha so now this is how u guys are gonna go with me.. ok ok... as u wish.. well i updated.. just w8ing 4 u..
Ankuu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Part 46 – this is for u mushi and moomoo …
But everyone else is welcome to read it
Hope u guys like it

Recap: Vidya overhears saniya talking to robby on the phone…and shes telling him about how she lied about everything between her and sagar

San: Bhaiya, you don't worry I will get u bailed as soon as I can…I noe that sagar and vidya have ruined ur life that's why I ruined their lives...Robby bhaiya….
V: [whispered] Robby! [Vidya got the hint] But she wanted to confirm her thoughts so she listened on…]
San: You wont believe what I did…[Saniya then told robby about the proposal and her coming in and stopping it…and the drama that she caused] Hahaha! And now that sagar is nowhere to be found…poor boy! If only his lover Vidya…who came into mine and his friendship…had trusted him…See bhaiya I not only took revenge for u but I also settled my scores…just when me and sagar were starting to become really good friends…that VIDYA! Had to come in…or right now I would have had his property…but by separating them two I feel sooo much better….hahahaa
V: [Vidya couldn't believe what she heard…] How could saniya do this…[she thought…she was burning up with anger inside!!!]

---continuation---

V: THAT SANIYA! [She thought…Vidya wanted to slap saniya across the face]
San: Robby Bh…BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!![Vidya slapped saniya across the face!]
[The slap was sooo hard that it caused saniya to land on the floor with her hand on her face]
V: THIS IS FOR LIEING TO ME ABOUT SAGAR! YOU EVIL WITCH! I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE UR FACE EVER AGAIN! BECAUSE OF YOU I DON'T NOE WHAT KIND OF THOUGHT I HAD ABOUT SAGAR! I HATE YOU SOOO MUCH! YOU CALL URSELF SAGAR'S EX-GOOD FRIEND…HUH? WELL IF YOU WERE THEN YOU WOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT HIS FEELINGS EVEN ONCE…BUT NO! YOU HAD TO BE SELFISH! IF IT WAS IN MY CONTROL THEN I WOULD KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!
San: But Vidya!
V: NO! DON'T EVER SAY MINE OR SAGAR'S NAME FROM UR DIRTY TONGUE! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE EVER AGAIN YOU UNDERSTAND! AND IF I EVER SEE YOU NEAR SAGAR OR EVEN IF YOU TRY TO TALK TO HIM … JUST WATCH…. ARRRGGG!!!! [vidya was screaming in anger!]
San: [Saniya started to cry now]
[Vidya all of a sudden remembered sagar and realized that she needs to get to him asap!]
[Vidya sat in her car and quickly drove to the cottage]

-----Inside the cottage----
[Sagar was sitting in the corner of the cottage with his hands around a picture frame of vidya which was held close to his heart….he was crying his eyes out…remembering all of the good times he spent with vidya]
S: VIDYA! COME BACK TO ME [he cried out loud] I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU! I WISH WE COULD TAKE THAT NIGHT BACK! I WISH THAT SANIYA NEVER SHOWED UP BECAUSE NOTHING EVER HAPPENED BETWEEN US! I WISH YOU WOULD BELIEVE ME! [He buried his face into his hands and he cried his heart out onto vidya's picture] vidya! I didn't do anything!]

I no you didn't!

[Sagar looked up……his face lighted up! There he saw his vidya standing]
[He stood up…and walked over to her….Vidya was there standing at the door smiling….he reached up to her….]
V: OUCH! [Sagar looked up at her] hey! What was that for?
S: Vidya! You're really here? OMG! [he hugged her] Im sooo glad you're here….Im srry I pinched you! I thought I was just imagining you!
V: Haha well you weren't im here!
S: I noe….[He was laughing crying…he hugged her really tight] Vidya I didn't do anything…..
V: I noe you didn't I heard everything….
S: You heard what? [Sagar released from the hug]
V: [Vidya explained everything that happened before]
S: [Sagar was soooo happy to hear all of this…He picked Vidya up in his arms and swung her around 😊 ]
[They were both laughing…happy to be in eachothers presence again]
[Sagar put vidya down…]
S: Vidya?
V: hahaha…ya? [she was still laughing]
S: I haven't gotten my kiss for a long time now…[He smiled]
V: [Vidya's laughter soon turned into a serious face]!
Tariii thumbnail
FIRST

YAYYYY...nice vidya slapped her oh ya **dancing**
lol sagar is so cute he was crying 😭
and now they are together oh ya *dancing*
ok sooooo now that we all updated i think we could calm down.......NOT...update again ankiiiiiiiiiii pleaseEdited by mushtari - 15 years ago
bmtd11 thumbnail

2nd! 😊

---------

OMG!!!

*jumping up and down*   *stop jumping up and down*

*kissing screen*  *being pulled away from screen*

*finally release from screen*

OMG! I JUST LOVED IT! DE BEST!!! AMAZING OUTSTANDING SUPERB! EVERYTHING THT IS GOOD ABOUT LIFE!!!! MUAAAH!!!

ok one thing yes! she knoes the truth! second yes they hugged! third aww poor sagar cried like a baby! fourth the thriwling around*sigh* and fifth you besharam!!! omg! wow... i wonder who you learned this from or is it ur talent... i never knew u cud be besharam either... hehehe😳

anyhoo great update! ANCHOR ANCHOR! 👏👏👏

👏

ok now missy ill let u off with a warning.. if i don't get an update tomorrow then my danda's thirst will be quenched! understood! 😃

Edited by bmtd11 - 15 years ago
Tariii thumbnail

Originally posted by: bmtd11

2nd! 😊

---------

OMG!!!

*jumping up and down*   *stop jumping up and down*

*kissing screen* *being pulled away from screen*

*finally release from screen*

OMG! I JUST LOVED IT! DE BEST!!! AMAZING OUTSTANDING SUPERB! EVERYTHING THT IS GOOD ABOUT LIFE!!!! MUAAAH!!!

ok one thing yes! she knoes the truth! second yes they hugged! third aww poor sagar cried like a baby! fourth the thriwling around*sigh* and fifth you besharam!!! omg! wow... i wonder who you learned this from or is it ur talent... i never knew u cud be besharam either... hehehe😳

anyhoo great update! ANCHOR ANCHOR! 👏👏👏

👏

ok now missy ill let u off with a warning.. if i don't get an update tomorrow then my danda's thirst will be quenched! understood! 😃

haha moomoo YOU KILL ME 😆 your comments are amazingly funny hahaha 😆 😆
bmtd11 thumbnail
really they are?? hmmm my comments kill ppl... imagine what i can physically do.. 😉 😆