Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ankuu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Part 43
Recap : Vidya told sagar that she needs some time to hink things through…Sagar breaks down…Vidya runs out of there….they both think of eachother…some guys try to take advantage of Vidya becuz she is alone and wet…

--Sagar--
[sagar shook all of a sudden…he thought he heard Vidya calling for him…he could feel something was wrong…]

---Vidya--
[One guy pushed Vidya on the ground…she was crying and screaming…]
V: NOOO PLEZ!! SAGAR!!! NOO PLEZ SOMEONE HELP ME!!!
Guy: who's this sagar??? Huh babe? You should be only thinking about us…right now hun…
[He got on top of her…he tried forcing himself on Vidya]
[Vidya suddenly froze…cuz she remembered robby…and his doings…]
[Just then someone took the guy off of Vidya…and he beat him up…]

---Continuation---
Someone: You..you…how dare you touch a girl like that…aren't u ashamed of ur doings?? [this guy who is saving Vidya was beating up the jeep guys really badly…]
[All this commotion caused Vidya to come back to her senses…as soon as she did…she realized what was going on and she started to cry…when the guy saw this…he started beating them[jeep guys] even more]
[Then all of a sudden Vidya looked up…she was hoping that somehow sagar had heard her screams and had come to rescue her…she was trying to look at the person beating up the guys….but she couldn't see him…he had his back towards her…]
[The jeep guys had taken enough beatings…they felt stupid that one guy alone cud beat up 4 of them…and on top of that the beatings had knocked "some" sense into their drunk minds…]
Guy 1: Ahhhh…..Im sooo srry for ahhhhhh….
Guy 2: Actually we're all srry for all this…ahhhh plez don't beat us up anymore…[they were begging…so the person stoped beating them up…and as soon as he did….they came up to Vidya…quickly apologized and ran away from that place…during this whole thing Vidya had not yet discovered who that guy was…]
V: Thank you soo much [she managed to let out]
[The person turned around….he was someone that Vidya didn't noe him….they were strangers yet he helped her out…]
[The guy saw a confused look on vidya's face…and the state she was in…so he picked up her duppatta which was on the floor and he gave it to Vidya…]
V: Thank you [she put the dupatta around her…and slowly got up]
Someone: You don't have to say srry…it was my duty [he gave Vidya a satisfying smile]
[Vidya managed to look up and smiled]
Someone: By the way my name is varun...i was passing by in my car when I saw what was going on and I couldn't take it so I decided to help out…
V: My name is Vidya and Thank you soo much…if it wasn't for you…I don't noe what would have happened to me…
Var: Well it was my pleasure…where do you live? Here I'll drop you home
V: No it's ok…ill manage…
Var: not in this state
[Vidya looked at herself and agreed]

----in the car-----
[The car ride was pretty silent…varun decided to break the silence]
Var: SO what were you doing alone on that road..especially in a lehnega?
[Vidya froze…she remembered everything that had happened earlier in chinu and shalu's marriage…a couple of tears came out of her eyes…]
[Varun saw that she didn't answer so he turned his head quickly to check if she was alright…and he saw her tears…]
[He stopped the car…and as soon as he did…Vidya looked up…]
Var: [He turned to her] Vidya…why are you crying…are you alright???
V: [She burst out]
[He tried to console her…]
Var: Vidya if you don't tell me what happened…how can I help you?
[Vidya looked up at him…he seemed trustworthy so she told him everything that had happened between her and sagar…she was crying near the end when she told him about what had happened earlier…]
[Varun felt extremely bad for Vidya and he tried to console her even further…]
Var: Vidya..dont wrry…everything will be fine…if you act like this, you will never find out the truth…so you gotta keep courage…[he put his hand on vidya's shoulder] here ill drop you home…you need some sleep Vidya..so that when you wake up in the morning…you will have a fresh mind to think everything through…
[Vidya agreed]
[After sometime they reached vidya's house…]
[Before exiting the car…]
V: Thank you soo much Varun…can I call you bhaiya…to give you respect?
Var: yes you can…and since you are now my sister….no thanks needed ok?
V: [ she smiled]
Var: ok now go and get some sleep
V: bye bhaiya…
Var: bye

----Sagar----
[Sagar had broke down completely…he didn't want to go home…but he didn't want to stay at chinu's house either…since it was chinu's and shalu's suhaag raat…he didn't want to ruin it for them so he left the place without telling them anything…]

----Next morning----
Chinu came into the room, where he left sagar yesterday, to check up on him…but when he got there he was surprised to as where sagar was…he called sagar's cell but no one would pick up…he called sagar's house and no one there knew where sagar was either…they all thought he was at chinu's place…

--------------------?------------------
hey guys srry for this boring update 😊
hope u like it still 😊
Tariii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
FIRST.NOW ILL READ

EDIT-

ok aki yu hveto STOP torturing me like this, with your SUSPENSE.....i cant take it 😭 ..and thank god vidya was saved..and thatt too by stranger. i hope he doesnt turn out bad...but anways.. i wonder where sagar went 😕 .continue soon. and have fun tomorow 👍🏼Edited by mushtari - 15 years ago
bmtd11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
omg great update! i cant believe it! tht varun dude was soo cool. i loved it! oh and poor sagar... where did he go??? i hope everything is a ok! anyways i loved ita nad plz plz cotnue soon! 👏
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update! 😃 I hope Sagar and Vidya meet up soon!
.Senorita. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update!!
Loved it 😳
plz con soon 😃
-CharriMango- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That... was... sooo... AWESOME update Ani chweety!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I loved it! So it was Varun, hope he doesn't turn out bad... 😕 But anyway, I loved it! Wonder where Sagar went... alone... 😕 Cont sooooooooooon!!! I can't wait!!!

Love Charri<3
Priya_SD thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG ANKITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the last couple updates were choooo saddd 😭 please make everything better...i know u will 😊
Ankuu thumbnail
Originally posted by: mushtari

FIRST.NOW ILL READ

EDIT-

ok aki yu hveto STOP torturing me like this, with your SUSPENSE.....i cant take it 😭 ..and thank god vidya was saved..and thatt too by stranger. i hope he doesnt turn out bad...but anways.. i wonder where sagar went 😕 .continue soon. and have fun tomorow 👍🏼

yay! for being first mushi =)
haha and srry for all this suspense hun...but u have soo much suspense too..=P lol so i guess we're equal....lol
thanx soo much hun =)

Ankuu thumbnail
Originally posted by: bmtd11

omg great update! i cant believe it! tht varun dude was soo cool. i loved it! oh and poor sagar... where did he go??? i hope everything is a ok! anyways i loved ita nad plz plz cotnue soon! 👏

thanx sooo much moomoo =D
im glad u liked it hun...and sagar well u'll find out...like in a few minutes cuz im going to post it up...lol
Ankuu thumbnail
Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

awesome update! 😃 I hope Sagar and Vidya meet up soon!

thanx sonali di =)
i hope so too =P