India-Forums

THEY VISIT THE FORUMS (Page 4)

leal_shelly Groupbie
leal_shelly
leal_shelly

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
vineet no need to listen to wot ppl. say....
we know that u nvr disrespected debu....
its just you...a pure you....an honest creature....
i m happy coz he is at least not sumthing from outside and sumthing else from inside like debu is....
he also mentioned that it was not meant to hurt debu!!!
bt did u c debu's reaction on it??
clearly it showed that debu cud not take it though we all know that it was nothing else bt a joke....
so the guys who say nything to vineet need to grow up coz vineet is rocking and to let you know....evn himesh likes vineet wen he copies him.... and demands more to do..(read in an article on himesh and the laughter ppl)
so wen himesh doent have ny problem then y do u guys have???? Confused

angelicbrownie Newbie
angelicbrownie
angelicbrownie

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Indian Doll~

Vinit dont listen to any of ur haterzz here..wat iz there job afterall..to hate!!
just stayy true to urself and do watever u want....u hav a bunch of fanz out here andd they are more then ur haterz  and also...ur alwayzz the hot topic from the superstar show..thanks vinit for making the show so famous and remember behind every succesfull ppl there are a bunch of jelouse haterz who hav no lifeee...

^-^ ... heyyy, well puuut = ) ... all celebs have fans and haterrrs... and, what you'd see here is a bad place to see what people have to say about you... you have lots and lots of dedicated forums and sites made especially for you... =} ... keep up your singing and prove to everyone how goood you reallyyyy are... that's all (^^,) ...

advil IF-Sizzlerz
advil
advil

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by leal_shelly

i m happy coz he is at least not sumthing from outside and sumthing else from inside like debu is....
clearly it showed that debu cud not take it though we all know that it was nothing else bt a joke....

ROFL Thats was funny....

you are asking people not to be mean to Vineet but yourself giving Debu ,left and right LOL how well do u know him ?....LOLLOLLOL

kiti_g Goldie
kiti_g
kiti_g

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by advil

Originally posted by leal_shelly

ROFL Thats was funny....

you are asking people not to be mean to Vineet but yourself giving Debu ,left and right LOL how well do u know him ?....LOLLOLLOL

To add to what Adi has already stated ... just why shud Debu take it???? He cud've paid Vineet back in the same coin and asked everyone to take it as a joke, wud it then hv been a joke? BUt his reaction was nothing but dignified!

And to the line marked in red above, 'we all know', sorry but who is this 'we', i am not one of them and i can see that there are many others like me ... so i will rather state ... 'we all know it was everything but a joke' Embarrassed

Sorry but Vineet's antics are getting a li'l too much on this show! I actually supported him and was against Debu all thru C2005 but here Debu has definitely shown himself to be better ... in performance as well as behaviour ... and i cant support Vineet anymore !!!

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 4:44am | IP Logged
@ indian doll: one doubt Embarrassed , is it an igloo on vinit's head?(ur siggy) LOL LOL
Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
iiHEARTyu-x0 IF-Rockerz
iiHEARTyu-x0
iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rasny

@ indian doll: one doubt Embarrassed , is it an igloo on vinit's head?(ur siggy) LOL LOL

ROFL, its a gangsterr hatt

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
errrr..Jealous haters? Why would anyone be jealous of Vineet? Confused

Go to top