Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Shilpa Anand and her replacement in DMG (Page 94)

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neelam7

I think Shilpa would leave DMG only if she is getting married else I see no reason or rhyme on leaving DMG..

i agree with dat,
i hope she doesnt leave thoughTonguelike her very much

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
hey guys this news has managed to partly ruin the best holiday week for me...am in vegas chilling with friends..n we thought of watching dmg yest n i saw this post n its depressing..i wish she wasnt leaving...
gunnu0305 Newbie
gunnu0305
gunnu0305

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

I am sure she is not leaving for a bigger and better offer as she said in SBS. She is not selfish or mean. She understands what her fans are going through.

I am sure the creatives and the producers feel that DMG is popular due to its unique storyline and NOT due to the actors and the way they are potraying the characters. They believe that everyone is replacable. They believe that changing any of the characters would NOT affect their TRP's.

So...the rumour that Shilpa is leaving due to a tiff between the Producers and her is true. Plz guys keep on signing the petition and calling the creatives and giving them a piece of your mind , meaning that tell them not to change Ridz.

Let's bombard the cinevistaas and sbs office with our concerns so that they know what shilpa means to us as Riddhima.They would get forced to get her back somehow.

Let's show our support to Shilpa.And please let's stop discussing about the "new ridz" (Mahi Viz or whoever).We know the creatives sometimes visit our forums.They will start thinking that if we have started thinking of someone else as Ridhima, it won't be any time at all before we accept her too.
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 6:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gunnu0305

I am sure she is not leaving for a bigger and better offer as she said in SBS. She is not selfish or mean. She understands what her fans are going through.

I am sure the creatives and the producers feel that DMG is popular due to its unique storyline and NOT due to the actors and the way they are potraying the characters. They believe that everyone is replacable. They believe that changing any of the characters would NOT affect their TRP's.

So...the rumour that Shilpa is leaving due to a tiff between the Producers and her is true. Plz guys keep on signing the petition and calling the creatives and giving them a piece of your mind , meaning that tell them not to change Ridz.

Let's bombard the cinevistaas and sbs office with our concerns so that they know what shilpa means to us as Riddhima.They would get forced to get her back somehow.

Let's show our support to Shilpa.And please let's stop discussing about the "new ridz" (Mahi Viz or whoever).We know the creatives sometimes visit our forums.They will start thinking that if we have started thinking of someone else as Ridhima, it won't be any time at all before we accept her too.

Rightly said ClapClap

Shilpa Not LeavingEmbarrassed

Muniza

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
munni i also hope ki she stays , else DMG will not be same a gain for me Cry Cry
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 6:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lwfw

munni i also hope ki she stays , else DMG will not be same a gain for me Cry Cry

Yeah shara, i dont think so she will leave.

Shilpa Not Leaving

Muniza

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by lwfw

Yeah shara, i dont think so she will leave.

Shilpa Not Leaving

Muniza

ok that is nice news to hear Embarrassed   i hope soon somebody from producers group will confirm that she is staying. hope that will happen cause i do not want DMG too loose its viewers CryCry it was the one of the best show on the TV

OK for me too "Shilpa Not Leaving" not leaving Big smile
mz.jess IF-Sizzlerz
mz.jess
mz.jess

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
I'm okay w/ a new replacement, if it is really nesscary. But I think the creatives should know that DMG will be totally diff w/o shilpz cause one of the things that made DMG reallyhappen was the cmhestry b/w shilpz & karan. one of the major reasons for TRPS is them.

Go to top