Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Shilpa Anand and her replacement in DMG (Page 81)

payal_dmg Goldie
payal_dmg
payal_dmg

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
i guess..kuch toh panga hua hoga..n shayd shilpa ne chidhkar..gusse mei..boldiya..i mean declare kiya dt shes leaving...n i guess..d creative head is also involved in dt small tiff...sum Amita female...n ab..shayd dey r tryin 2 settle thngs down...cz as it came on sbs..dt d producer sed ki woh kahi nhi jaa rhi kuch mahiNo tak..so i guess...inko realize hua hoga..dt..2 mnths se ye log grls dhoond rhe hai..as she sed in sbs...n dey wer trying 2 match d chemistry n all n inhen koi nhi mili...sso basically..wt i mean is..dt koi tiff..ya fyt hui hogi...lyk she sed na ki choti moti problms toh hoti rehti hai prodction house ke saath...sso...i think...woh creative head ne isse aisa kuch kaha hoga...dt.."v cn manage widout u being in d show"..n dts wen she myt hv sed dt fine..evn m gttn "bigger n bttr" offers...n ussne kaha hoga dt i wanna leave as soon as possible..which is y d article says dt shilpa shot her last scene on d 20th of may..much b4 d actual date of d contract...n ab..d producer myt hv realized dt...dey r gonna suffer if she leaves...tabhi toh aaj sbs par bola tha.. Confused

queenkumar IF-Stunnerz

Member BANNED!!

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
lavenderskies IF-Sizzlerz
lavenderskies
lavenderskies

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweet_angel28

hey guys i've jus come home n have no idea whats happening, is shilpa leaving or not????? please tell me shes staying longer..........i have been doing so many dua jus for her to stay...........i've never been so attached to any other show n i swear i will b so deeply hurt if shilpa leaves Cry

she is not leaving DMG for few months as per SBS today. So cheer up. and don't loose hope. Big smileBig smile

weltmeister Senior Member
weltmeister
weltmeister

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenkumar

Originally posted by shockalot

Agree, i'm supporting her with whatever decision she makes. The only thing i want to know now is whether the issue is really her going into movies or if there was something that happened behind the scenes that we don't know about.

Bingo, no one really knows what has happened here!  Im sure there is more to the story then meets they eye, but who are we to say bad things against her, some have really gotten out of hand here, which is truly sad.  All Im saying is respect her and I will tell u one more thing, she totally loves her fans.  Im sure this decision was not an easy one for her, in fact I know it wasnt!

Same here yaar..I cant see the point in castigating her,may be there is another side to this sotry,why I am saying this is I followed the Pankit convo in Oasis,were he said the production house or creatives think they can replace anybody except KSG,I remember reading a post in IF from krystall were she had sent a mail to the creatives about improving the scope of ATuls character on behalf of many fans of him here in IF, but they responding with a unbelievably rude mail saying no one need to tell them what to do ,if they recieve these kind of mails then Atul might be in trouble actually,and they know what the USP of their show is..now I know what they meant by this ,the USP is KSG..as many here already concur(KSG/Armaan=DMG),KSG is colossal in DMG but its sad that the whole show is KSG centric,I wonder how long he alone can carry this show...
COming back to Shilpa,what is the scope of Ridz character in DMG other than reacting to what Armaan does,make him cry,make him angry ,make him happy..get those lovey -dovey looks..from him..to which we latch on...the show is Armaan biased...he is the only character which has been properly developed..the character of Ridzy has been butchered beyond repair..I am sure Shilpa is seeing all these things...she might be seeing that even the future story the scope of Ridz character doesnt change much..and started asking some honest questions to herself..since Sapnas wedding her character in the show has been almost turned into a pseudo vamp...may be she sees this is not doing any good to her inspite of the popularity of the show..I wonder how many days this popularity will last if the story line will continue to be illogical and crap like this.Remember sapna..when she left, the show was popular but she choose a main lead in a less popular show than being the girl always in lalaland of Dr.Shubhankar in DMG.
I only hope if shilpa wants to get out of it as well its a gracious exit without any ugly incidents.I dont know why I have a soft corner for this girl..frankly I started watching this show because of her in the first place..but became a KSG fan convert later.
ridhzi-fan Groupbie
ridhzi-fan
ridhzi-fan

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenkumar

[QUOTE=shockalot]Agree, i'm supporting her
with whatever decision she makes. The only thing i want to know now is
whether the issue is really her going into movies or if there was
something that happened behind the scenes that we don't know about. [/
QUOTE]

Bingo, no one really knows what has happened here! Im sure there is
more to the story then meets they eye, but who are we to say bad things
against her, some have really gotten out of hand here, which is truly
sad. All Im saying is respect her and I will tell u one more thing, she
totally loves her fans. Im sure this decision was not an easy one for her,
in fact I know it wasnt!

Same thing i also had a feeling that this decision wasn't easy for her Ouch
shadowinthedark Groupbie
shadowinthedark
shadowinthedark

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
is it true tht SA isnt leaving for few months.i havent yet seen any VDO regarding this newz.plz confirm it for me coz i've already quitted dmg.if its true thn m rejoining it..
so plz sum1 confirm it to me..plzzz
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
hey guys i am not sure how many of you remember but in the making of DMG they had said at the time of the finalising the cast ki
   Dill mill gayye ke dil churane wale-Dr Armaan and    Dill Mill Gayye ki Dil-Dr Riddhima...
        She is supposed to be the Dil of the show as adressed by the crew themselves hence.....lets hope she does not leave....guys they is a faith that if everyone puts their prayer forward to god in harmony it will be answered....so just chill...it will be answered....as all of us here wants her o stay with the show....keep faith tc
angelofdeathkav IF-Rockerz
angelofdeathkav
angelofdeathkav

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
i think sum one who lives in india shud go to the dmg sets and get everything cleared plz can someone do this i would but i live in england Cry

Go to top