@ zzoombie- One more positive point.
Hope for the best yaar 😳 .

Shilpa Not Leaving DMG

Muniza
BoredNCynical thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: muniza75

Yeah sweety, but we also have to show her that we are her true fans, and can do anything to bring her back.

B+ yaar, show the creatives that we are not accepting the defeat😳.

We are true AR fans.

Shilpa Not Leaving DMG😳

Muniza

Muniza yaar.πŸ˜ƒ. .. I lovveee the way u talk.. here's a biiiiiiig πŸ€—from me to u.. mwuahhh!!!
kumpal12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey i got an idea.........i know its crapπŸ˜‰ .... but just want to tell u ppl.......... just somehow meet/call/tell her boyfrnd parikshit dat we all love shilpa loads loads loads loads .... and we cant imagine anyone else as ridzy..........pls ask her to stay..... its incomplete without her.....she is the DIL ❀️ of DMG.....

somethng like dat........ i know its not possible......kya kare yaar.....kuch bhi karke i want shilpa only as ridzy......
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ kumpal12- Awwww so sweet of you, he is the one who told her to work in TV, and he is the one who will convince her, but we dont have her #, but hope so he is getting our messages.
IF is not small place yaar.

Shilpa Not Leaving DMG

Muniza
kumpal12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

@ kumpal12- Awwww so sweet of you, he is the one who told her to work in TV, and he is the one who will convince her, but we dont have her #, but hope so he is getting our messages.
IF is not small place yaar.

Shilpa Not Leaving DMG
Muniza

Thanks muniza.......ya i know he is the one who told her to work in TV and not to take B grade films.......really hope so ....someone somewhere imp ppl sees these msgs and reaches them.........hope shilpa  staysπŸ˜‰ ....
lavenderskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
r u taking about shilpa's BF πŸ˜ƒ munni di? Yeah now he can only change her decision 😳 😳 Sare shipping companies mein phone karna padega unko search karne ke liye πŸ˜ƒ

**Shilpa not leavinnnnnnnnnng**
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Perks - Nice siggy dear.

Shilpa Not Leaving DMG

Muniza
anjanichutney thumbnail
Muniza,and everyone else, your optimism is very enouraging and mood-betterofying πŸ˜›

But how long do you think the rest of her contract is? 1-2 months? August, maybe? Well either way, I hope they end the show with her. I'd rather have short, but ALL memories of Karan and Shilpa and our orignial AR getting together... instead of a new actresss taking Ridhimma's face. Let's hope for the best!!!
😊

Shilpa is not leaving DMG.

AC
chaitra86 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preksha490

r u taking about shilpa's BF πŸ˜ƒ munni di? Yeah now he can only change her decision 😳 😳 Sare shipping companies mein phone karna padega unko search karne ke liye πŸ˜ƒ

**Shilpa not leavinnnnnnnnnng**

πŸ˜†

yeah..... ya phir newspaper me chapwadete hai.." WANTED Parikshit Sial!!!!!
chaitra86 thumbnail
Initially, even i believed what sbs said about producers and contract. but now i think it was just to console us becoz, after the statement given by shilpa on sbs, most of us would have lost the interest in dmg, so i think they are trying to buy sometime and bring some twist in the story so that we continue watching it even after her exit . i really hope that i am wrong