Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Shilpa Anand and her replacement in DMG (Page 76)

angelofdeathkav IF-Rockerz
angelofdeathkav
angelofdeathkav

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 10:54am | IP Logged
hope koi miricale hojaye and she sorts out all her problems with the dmg creatives

ridhzi-fan Groupbie
ridhzi-fan
ridhzi-fan

Originally posted by Preeti_285

Originally posted by SHAHZED

i was thinking how famous
shilpa want to get?she is already famous around the world beacause of
DMG now what is "BIG AND BETTER" than geting famous around the world
can any give the answer of this question
I think she didnt enjoy
doing long hours for television work, this was her first experience on tv
so she had no past knowledge of it...and she wasnt able to cope, I
guess..maybe... Cryand she doesnt enjoy wearing indian suits and being
sweet girl and all like Riddhima... I think she wants to be a SEXY SIREN
like Mallika Sherawat or Bipasha/Kareena etc or something..maybe thats
her wish...she doesnt want an Indian image coz she is oh-so-western, I
think..I have no idea..but this is my guess

Preeti_285: No offence to your comment. But PLEASE DON'T MAKE SUCH
RUDE COMMENTS LIKE SHE WANT TO BE A SEX SIREN ETC.
I can understand that u want to encourage ppl to watch DMG. But please
remember there are many fans of Shilpa Anand just not Riddhima. So
please it hurts, as we all got the news of her quitting DMG.
shockalot IF-Sizzlerz
shockalot
shockalot

So you're saying if Karan left, we'd all be forgiving him but not watching DMG?...I dont get how we're all blaming Shilpa and saying she's ditched us fans, we're never gonna forgive her, and we'll watch DMG just to show her what she's left...would we be doing the same had it been Karan who left?...just wondering Confused
Ishaqzaadi IF-Stunnerz
Ishaqzaadi
Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha29sep

Originally posted by Preeti_285

I think ZZOOMBIE IS RIGHT!

Maybe Shilpa and the creatives have been having a lot of problems and all...and since the uproar fans created after Shilpa said about "bigger and better offers" yday...maybe creatives realised Shilpa meant she wants more money or something, so MAYBE they'll settle it now and pay her more or whatever, and she'll stay on!!

UMEED HAI TO SAB KUCH HAI Ouch

ya ur right umeed pai duniya kayam ahi.

Exactly! Like Aristotle said... Hope is a waking dream!! and like Shah Rukh Khan said... Dreamz are Unlimited!! Embarrassed
remixlover Senior Member
remixlover
remixlover

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 10:57am | IP Logged
i'm sry to say this..this will hurt most of u guys..shilpa and her sister are very famous in the south film industry for their unprofessional behaviour..i had read many articles abt it..i'm not saying that she is at fault this time but u never know..maybe its her mistake and not the production houses'...maybe its the production house who is trying to save her reputation by not saying anything..plz dont take me wrong...of all the ppl i wud really luv her continue doin dmg..n wud definately miss ks chemistry the most..really sorry if i've hurt any1 with this post..trust me m equally sad...
Ishaqzaadi IF-Stunnerz
Ishaqzaadi
Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shockalot

So you're saying if Karan left, we'd all be forgiving him but not watching DMG?...I dont get how we're all blaming Shilpa and saying she's ditched us fans, we're never gonna forgive her, and we'll watch DMG just to show her what she's left...would we be doing the same had it been Karan who left?...just wondering Confused

Shaz! I would not stop watching DMG whoever left!

Why do I watch DMG ?

* Only to see Shilpa? No, then I'd sit at home watching Iqraar By Chance every day
* Only to see Karan? No, then I'd bother watching  Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi etc which I have NOT even watched
* Only for any individual actor? No

DMG is a success because of many things and I love it because of those many things combined...the PRIME reason for most of us loving DMG is the fact that its so UNIQUE...no? I will watch it whoever leaves... If Karan left, I'd probably dieOuchbut if I stayed alive, i'd carry on watching DMG, no matter what.

If Karan made a statement about DMG which made it look low; I'd lose respect for him also.

Ive always been this way...even when I was into films more... if my fav actors dissed any films they done in the past - I lost respet for them without thinking twice...One should ALWAYS stick by their decisions in life.

Originally posted by ridhzi-fan

Preeti_285: No offence to your comment. But PLEASE DON'T MAKE SUCH
RUDE COMMENTS LIKE SHE WANT TO BE A SEX SIREN ETC.
I can understand that u want to encourage ppl to watch DMG. But please
remember there are many fans of Shilpa Anand just not Riddhima. So
please it hurts, as we all got the news of her quitting DMG.

Hey Im actually a Bipasha/Mallika fan (and until recently, Kareena asloTongue) so believe you me I didnt mean that as an offense sorry if it offended you Ouch But its true isnt it..isnt Shilpa more western and shes going to do a film which requires her to have a "svelte body" (in her very words) so Im sure that means it'll be one of those kinda roles..I think she was no longer comfortable playing a role so different to herself.
neha29sep Senior Member
neha29sep
neha29sep

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by angelofdeathkav

hope koi miricale hojaye and she sorts out all her problems with the dmg creatives

i wish every sec on hour of day taht  ita will happen . iwish

Ishaqzaadi IF-Stunnerz
Ishaqzaadi
Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by remixlover

i'm sry to say this..this will hurt most of u guys..shilpa and her sister are very famous in the south film industry for their unprofessional behaviour..i had read many articles abt it..i'm not saying that she is at fault this time but u never know..maybe its her mistake and not the production houses'...maybe its the production house who is trying to save her reputation by not saying anything..plz dont take me wrong...of all the ppl i wud really luv her continue doin dmg..n wud definately miss ks chemistry the most..really sorry if i've hurt any1 with this post..trust me m equally sad...

Her south producer did take her and her mother to court because they were causing him problems...back in 2003. After that, she left the south film industry...

When I came to know of all this...I, of course being the blindo that I am, ignored it and bashed/bitched the South filmmakers to death and said "Shilpa's an angel, can never do this"Tonguebut frankly..Shilpa is as human as us and anyone else...she probably also has attitude and mood swings like we do.

Of course we dont know the in's/out's of the situation...so we don't know if Shilpa caused DMG team any problem or vice versa, and it's unfair to speculate in that department.

Go to top