Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Shilpa Anand and her replacement in DMG (Page 73)

Mariam1986 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 10:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Ishaqzaadi IF-Stunnerz
Ishaqzaadi
Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Edited by Preeti_285 - 21 May 2008 at 10:26am
neha29sep Senior Member
neha29sep
neha29sep

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by $h!V@n!

Originally posted by jenny1000

Reasons for it being publicity stunt, posted this originally in the heaven:

SBS and Aaj Tak had no news regarding in the past, there was like not even a rumor that SA is leaving and all of a sudden they showed it, it made me no sense at all. How can this be such a random interview. Secondly Shilpa looked so out of place, she was not in her sense today. All her diloques were mouthed to begin with. Embarrassed

Thirdly how come only HT times has this? No Mid Day, No Mumbai Mirror, No Telly Buzz or Telly Chakar. Even Indya.com does not have anything on this - WHYYY! During the Holi and BB, it was covered everywhere and Telly Buzz knows that Riddhima is so popular on IF, so why not check on whether she is leaving or not? Embarrassed

In my eyes, it's nothing but a publicity stunt, a mere way of us nothing about the future story adnd not thinking about the confession as they want us to get shock. Remember Uday said " expect fireworks" and He also confirmed that Shilpa is not leavimg with a single "no" I may notbe able to trust anyone but I do trust Uday in this matter. Embarrassed and of course I trust my gut feeling. My gut feeling has never been wrong ever in my life and I am pretty confident on this Embarrassed If there was something big, how come no one knows about this? Anyways, I'll stick to the show and my belief. Embarrassed

hink about it guys: Right now we are in such frency about SA leaving that no one is not even thinking about the future or let alone the confession. Think about why did it comes all of a sudden especially when the confession is due. Remember I said that "Confession is due end of May - Beginning of June" Embarrassed Right now no one cares about the confession. Everyone cares about making sure SA does not go, right? Wink Embarrassed

Anyways have Pmed Uday and the creative, let see what happensTongue

Ohk..now honestly i can breathe after reading this post...

I was thinking on the same lines as u said.......this *EXIT* is totally from nowhere and undigestible.......

But there is still a lot of confussion.......

First, the phonecall that Mehvish made in which we could here people laughing......it gave me hope....honestly...

Second, Why Shilpa said she cant comment till 20th May??......MAY BE THE INTERVIEW WAS ALREADY RECORDED AND PLANNED TO BE SHOWN ON THE SAME VERY DAY....

Third, All those members who have had a conversation with the other cast members have been given assurance that there is nothing to worry....

Fourth, Someone close to her has commented here that she asked Shilpa and this is all fake...

Fifth, she said that they have been doing the auditions from past 2 months......I am sorry but there was a lot about Holi then and nothing related to this.....also she said there is a confession lined up......she was excited.... 

Sixth, On the 100th episode completion party she herself said they would like to complete 500 episodes without any leap......

Seventh, I hate to write this but TELLYBUZZ article says a different story....they have already found a replacement...Confused

I am utterly confussed.......but dont know why I still have a feeling that SHE IS NOT LEAVING...

P.S. What were u saying about your conversation with Uday?? Plzzzzzzzz update a bit more.......Embarrassed

- Shivani

pata nahi kua sch ahi kaya jhoot i' only know that i'very upset do'nt now wat goona happen next i wish ki aap ki bath sach ho jaye.

truly yaa kuch samaj nahi a raha kay khirdi pak rahi a koi kata hai uday se bat kari hai koi kahta hai ayaz said that koi myjh samjaho ki kes ne kiko kya kaha

after hearing all this stuff  i'm seriously dieig yaar,

Ishaqzaadi IF-Stunnerz
Ishaqzaadi
Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mariam1986

I have lost respect for creatives if this is what they think.. they dont realise that the actors made those characters come alive. DMG is nothing without them.

It works both ways....They are also nothing without DMG, so they should also respect the show which has made them.

Pankit isnt gonna leave, I DONT THINK SO Ouch ...he said Atul is the best thing to happen to his career and its his fav role... Smile

IF he or anyone else left..TOSS THEM, I dont give a )("*)("*&"(* anymore..damn the people who leave..they obviously dont care about their fans, so why should we care about them? Frankly I will watch the show till the very end..no matter what gadaar's come and go Ive had ENOUGH of all this 'Im leaving' business..DMG rocks and fact is the concept IS what makes it rock... and yes 2nd thing IS Karan for MOST people...so if anyone wants to do a runner and do b-grade movies instead, entirely their call...my blessings will be with them because I love them all but I will not respect them if they leave for petty reasons. Anyway..whatever.

Ive just hd ENOUGH with this "leaving" business..its beginning to make me not onyl depressed/sad but REALLYYYY REALLLY ANGRY AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry Cry

Edited by Preeti_285 - 21 May 2008 at 10:26am
-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sara_ea

Veena i understand wat ur saying,its just that just the thought tht sum other girl will be in her place,it will never be the same agen..and plus she shud b doing it for her fans ! Its her choice she wants to do sumthing ''big n better'' well the fact it just hurts ! it kills thinking tht now shes moved on wants to leev us all behind and do sumthing better..but she doesent udnerstand ther is nuthing better !!

i know it is hard... but why can't we let it go.... as she has... she has let go of us - the fans! She will know like the few other TV stars that have tried to do this.. it is a jungle out there... lets hope for the best!

Ishaqzaadi IF-Stunnerz
Ishaqzaadi
Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg07

i know it is hard... but why can't we let it go.... as she has... she has let go of us - the fans! She will know like the few other TV stars that have tried to do this.. it is a jungle out there... lets hope for the best!

THANK YOU! I am with you, entirely.

Ive spent enough time..more than 24hours now...crying, being confused, being depressed... I didnt sleep properly, I didnt eat properly...

And nothing will make this better for me unless everything returned to normal and Shilpa said it was a jokeCry 

But frankly... I dont WANT to cry anymore...

Like you said...Shilpa is willingly letting go of us and our show.... So we have to learn to let go off her... I will alway slove her...but I have to admit, ive lost respect for her..because I dont understand how shes leaving us so SUDDENLY (its not even been long...DMG only came on air aug07) Ouch

We have to continue supporting DMG - the show...because this show is what we fell in love with ..right? reasons xyz...but this show is our love..so we have to support it..and we have to start to TRY and think more positively

Nothing can make us forget Shilpa..evr...because we love her so muchCry But just as she wants to move on and away from us and DMG, we also have to try and move on...THE SHOW MUST GO ONCry
x.Sara7.x IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 10:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
remixlover Senior Member
remixlover
remixlover

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 10:31am | IP Logged
there is nothing bigger and better than dmg..wat is she planning to do-a movie with srk??..this is the show that made her famous..she shouldnt be doin this..personally i feel that she shud have sorted out the problem with the creatives -however critical it was...this is such a bad decision..hope she cumes back..dmg wont b the same without her..

Go to top