Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Shilpa Anand and her replacement in DMG (Page 58)

RTAY IF-Dazzler
RTAY
RTAY

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:11am | IP Logged
gonna miss u shilpa..love alotttttttttttttttttt....
more ireally don't know how to react... Confused

Shalina86 Newbie
Shalina86
Shalina86

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:34am | IP Logged
I dont understand..how can she leave show in the middle of everything?
it would have been better if they all finished the show together in august and then we would get our perfect ending..
how can we c a new riddhima? its going to be so hard after wathcing the chemistry between AR for months!!

I always watched old episoded to survive the weekends..but i dont know if i can watch old episode later on when there is two totally different girls in this show?

I know that Karan is really good in his acting and he will not let us down.. but i just dont want to c him trying all over again..

the best thing we all can do of the situation is that shilpa anand shud do the confession scene in front of all before she leaves and then the new girl just have to start from there playing armaans girlfriend..and then we dont havr to compare shilpa and the new riddhima as the new girl will play a totally different *role*

what do you think?
ttimpy Senior Member
ttimpy
ttimpy

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missing Vmars

Originally posted by sweet=me

OMG I got a 93% in my ICSE and I'm still not happy!!!! Infact I'm really really really depressed because of what I saw on SBS and Aaj tak!!!! I'm really sad n even my results haven't made me feel better....Can u guys believe it???? I dunno what I'll do....

awww dont feel sorry for a stupid show ya ..... u sud party wit ur friends u got such an awesum score .... congrats girl !!!!!

its only a serial.......think ahead abt your life....uve got osm marks............work hard on your career...thewse serials will come and go........your career is more imp............chill girl and CONGO

redsky Senior Member
redsky
redsky

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:41am | IP Logged
sorry posted it twice

Edited by redsky - 21 May 2008 at 2:43am
redsky Senior Member
redsky
redsky

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

Reasons for it being publicity stunt, posted this originally in the heaven:

SBS and Aaj Tak had no news regarding in the past, there was like not even a rumor that SA is leaving and all of a sudden they showed it, it made me no sense at all. How can this be such a random interview. Secondly Shilpa looked so out of place, she was not in her sense today. All her diloques were mouthed to begin with. Embarrassed

Thirdly how come only HT times has this? No Mid Day, No Mumbai Mirror, No Telly Buzz or Telly Chakar. Even Indya.com does not have anything on this - WHYYY! During the Holi and BB, it was covered everywhere and Telly Buzz knows that Riddhima is so popular on IF, so why not check on whether she is leaving or not? Embarrassed

In my eyes, it's nothing but a publicity stunt, a mere way of us nothing about the future story adnd not thinking about the confession as they want us to get shock. Remember Uday said " expect fireworks" and He also confirmed that Shilpa is not leavimg with a single "no" I may notbe able to trust anyone but I do trust Uday in this matter. Embarrassed and of course I trust my gut feeling. My gut feeling has never been wrong ever in my life and I am pretty confident on this Embarrassed If there was something big, how come no one knows about this? Anyways, I'll stick to the show and my belief. Embarrassed

hink about it guys: Right now we are in such frency about SA leaving that no one is not even thinking about the future or let alone the confession. Think about why did it comes all of a sudden especially when the confession is due. Remember I said that "Confession is due end of May - Beginning of June" Embarrassed Right now no one cares about the confession. Everyone cares about making sure SA does not go, right? Wink Embarrassed

Anyways have Pmed Uday and the creative, let see what happensTongue

I am not sure i agree with it, but god I REALLY WANT TO.see with the interview showing up today on SBS.her telling us, "i m leaving for a better project." and "we have been auditioning girls and it made me feel bad" i mean y would she go on and on about that.so to think that she's coming back would just be a denial.
however, I really hope its a stupid stupid stunt they are pulling and she doesn't leave, since there is no other ridz.we've just come to love her show so much.now i think about it karan or any other member of the show hasn't commented on it Tongue...does it mean something.....oh that last thread of hope, i am trying to grasp it frantically now!

zzoombie Goldie
zzoombie
zzoombie

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Jenny i agree with you 1000%
and there are few more things which are bugging me
As per Shilpas saying that they have been auduting girls for the last some days maybe month How come no one sniff the news,the girls who are going for auditions are not blind to see Karan on the set coz Shilpa said they were auditing the girls with Karan.so the girls should be knowing that they are being auditioned for DMG
how come everyone has gone suddenly tight lipped and all professional ,the creatives,the staff,the watchman and the girls who are going there.I cant believe they planned it so well.
So many fans and TV crew visit the sets everyday and no one could find out that the new faces are there for the seat of Riddhima....very strange and how come was Karan home in delhi for mothers day and a wedding if they were desparately auditing girls with him.
in some post it is said that dr.Shubhankar said that everything is gonna be fine they are not allowed to say anything,just a matter of days.If Shilpa has gone to the TV to announce her quitting then why are these ppl hesitating,why not confirm it once and for all.
Not a single actor from the cast has confirmed it till now.
Telly buzz article is only on India forums but not on any other website.Besided the forum no one has published this news.Come on it is a very famous serial at least today they should have covered it.
And IF it is actually true
then i can only say that it was not all planned two months back .it is a hasty decision dont know who made it Shilpa or creatives.it just happened all of a sudden.Coz Shilpa looked hurt in her interview.

Edited by zzoombie - 21 May 2008 at 3:23am
Mehvish.Aditya IF-Sizzlerz
Mehvish.Aditya
Mehvish.Aditya

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 3:23am | IP Logged
omg i have hope now......sbs says shes not leaving for a few month nhahahahahaha
shes not going
party
Ishaqzaadi IF-Stunnerz
Ishaqzaadi
Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Supposedly SBS today said Shilpa's staying on for about 2 months of episodes...THAT SUCKS..I want her to go ASAP if shes going to dump us like this...the more she stays, the more painful it will be to let her go Cry

Go to top