Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Shilpa Anand and her replacement in DMG (Page 54)

cutie cutes IF-Dazzler
cutie cutes
cutie cutes

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
hi everyone i don't and Ridz to leave this show just like u guy don't want her to leaveCry
1 way we can try to keep her in this show
u all belive in God right
so just take a moment and pray "please God do something that Ridz doesn't have to leave the show"
it'll only take a second
but pray with bottom of ur hard if u want Ridz to stay.........God sure will Liston to usSmile

PRINCESS

kumpal12 Senior Member
kumpal12
kumpal12

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute14us28amy

Originally posted by anjanichutney

I really really hope Shraddha Nigam will partake the character of Riddhima. I think she's the only actress I can allow myself to watch romancing with Karan other than Shilpa. If it's some random, unknown girl....ehhhhh Ouch

OHHHH NO! If this happens then it will b worstttttttttttttttt Dead Iss Bura Aur Kuch Nahi Hoo Sakta.....It wud give me heart attackkkkkkkkk

if shraddha comes as ridzy dats it ...it will be the most worst thing to happen no offence pls... till now atleast i thought i can come and see some episodes for karan but if she comes then for sure i am definitely not going to watch it Cry
Neelu.RoX IF-Rockerz
Neelu.RoX
Neelu.RoX

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
I visited this forum after so many days. and i see such horrible news! I jsut can't believe it. Dmg is made of Armaan and Ridz. Without on of them DMG is nothing.

If she was gonna leave anyways why did the introduce the armaan and ridz track in the first place?

I am pretty sure the trps will go down..
How about shilpa's sister sakshi anand? they look xactly alike Ouch she could replace ridz..
Desii.Babiie IF-Dazzler
Desii.Babiie
Desii.Babiie

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
I'm still in a shock!!
DMG is NOTHING without Shilpa. And I'm so NOT going to watch it once she leaves. I feel extremely bad for KSG though Ouch
P_Shal IF-Sizzlerz
P_Shal
P_Shal

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
It's sad she is leaving but acting is her career and if she thinks she is getting a chance to advance her career then I don't blame her..We all want to advance our own career and we change jobs too...The difference is in her profession her fans are emotionally invested in her characters more than she could imagine....Let wish her best for her future projects.

Everyone, let's just hope that our DMG would still provide us the entertainment we have enjoyed and I am sure Karan, Pankit and all other actors would welcome new girl with open heart and work hard to make her feel part of the team and I think we should give her a chance and who knows after few episodes she might touch our hearts the same way Shilpa did.......

Everyone who says they would stop watching dmg just one question: Did you watch dmg just for Shilpa or for the entertainment it provided through the interactions between all actors.......I would watch it for Karan, Pankit, Sunaina and all the great actors of DMG..

Edited by P_Shal - 20 May 2008 at 7:31pm
cute14us28amy IF-Dazzler
cute14us28amy
cute14us28amy

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cutie cutes

hi everyone i don't and Ridz to leave this show just like u guy don't want her to leaveCry
1 way we can try to keep her in this show
u all belive in God right
so just take a moment and pray "please God do something that Ridz doesn't have to leave the show"
it'll only take a second
but pray with bottom of ur hard if u want Ridz to stay.........God sure will Liston to usSmile

PRINCESS

1 baar? I pray 2 GOD 3987478234786238746 tyms but I guess bhagwaan ko kuch theek nahi karnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? Cry Cry Cry But I won't stop prayinnnnnnnnnnnnn Cry Cry 

mariaa.xo IF-Sizzlerz
mariaa.xo
mariaa.xo

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliza*

Originally posted by mariaa.xo

heyy guyz

did any1 c diz topic LOL
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=948190

oh WOOW!LOLLOL
good sense of humorLOL

i noLOLLOL