Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Shilpa Anand and her replacement in DMG (Page 44)

*[anchal]* Senior Member
*[anchal]*
*[anchal]*

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
^^ REally? I hope it's a publicity stunt, because I don't think I can see anyone else playing her role... Cry

Edited by *[anchal]* - 20 May 2008 at 2:38pm

dmgfan7 Senior Member
dmgfan7
dmgfan7

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Preeti_285

guys I spoke to Ayaz Khan (dr shubhankar) and he said NOT TO WORRY BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OK

he has given me hope now Embarrassed

he said he CANNOT give details about whether Shilpa is or isnt leaving for definite...hes not allowed to say...but he said theres NOTHING to worry about...

I think its a Publicity stunt!!!!!!!!!!

dis much big publicity stunt Ouch

Bissu Senior Member
Bissu
Bissu

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
i cant forget about shilpa leaving either.
while watching today's episode i felt worse cause of AR scenes & couldnt even enjoy today's episode properly.
def. miss her & believe she might regret this decision later on.
but i couldnt help but think of how dmg was kind of losing its touch from the past weeks & i heard its ratings were going slightly down. i hope that after her gone people wont stop watching it because what about Karan,Pankit, etc . whats there fault?
and something still feels as if this is all a lie no matter how much i try to believe it.
nina_luck IF-Rockerz
nina_luck
nina_luck

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
I do remember once Amrita Rao doing such a thing, but why will DMG need a publicity stunt??
sheenakohli91 IF-Dazzler
sheenakohli91
sheenakohli91

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
its impossible to see someone else play ridhimma's role. It really is. I can't picture armaan with any other girl. They have been my armaan-ridhimma ever since first show and im so attached to each and every character in this show. I hope whatever you're saying about it being a publicity stunt is true... I really hope so. but i really dont think shilpa would be so mean and play with our hearts so easily. I trust her that much atleast... Lekin i think is for sure, The ridhimma can be aishwarya rai for all i care...but shilpa is shilpa. I think shilpa would regret this decision someday,and come back running to DMG. although i wish her the best of luck in whatever she does! I really dont want her to leave Cry
XxRafiahxX Goldie
XxRafiahxX
XxRafiahxX

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Wats A Publicity Stunt HAAHAHAHAH LOL
lavenderskies IF-Sizzlerz
lavenderskies
lavenderskies

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
hi guys. We all don't want Shilpa to leave DMG Cry Cry. Mehvish has made siggy on shilpa. Lets all use the siggy. I know this ain't gonna work but we can hope and try our best all we can do. so plz use the below siggy made by mehvish. Thanks to everyone and special thanks to mehvish for making this siggy Embarrassed.

Here is the siggy:

loverashi Senior Member
loverashi
loverashi

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
oh mehvish the siggy u made was very cute I just hope this siggy touch shilpa heart and made her change the decision u know it's really sad bz this show give shilpa a lot of popularity and so on, now she is leaving us like this plz shilpa do do this plz plz plz plz dont go we really want u as our cute,innocent Dr.Riddhima we beg u plz dont leave us   Cry Cry Cry

Go to top