Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Shilpa Anand and her replacement in DMG (Page 43)

hilizbabe Senior Member
hilizbabe
hilizbabe

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
This is my first time writing, but I could not resist myself ,everybody is so sad about Shilpa leaving,Shilpa is leaving by her own will, we have respect that actor's decision.
Some have said they are going to stop watching DMG, Comon guys this is the show we all liked and loved watching. We still have Aarmaan, Atul, Anjali, Rahul, Muskaan, and Sis Lovely. If we stop watching DMG won't the actors' hard work go in vain…

And also why dont we give the new Ridz a chance (who ever the new actor is), May be she will work the magic.

priyankumupal IF-Rockerz
priyankumupal
priyankumupal

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hilizbabe

This is my first time writing, but I could not resist myself ,everybody is so sad about Shilpa leaving,Shilpa is leaving by her own will, we have respect that actor's decision.
Some have said they are going to stop watching DMG, Comon guys this is the show we all liked and loved watching. We still have Aarmaan, Atul, Anjali, Rahul, Muskaan, and Sis Lovely. If we stop watching DMG won't the actors' hard work go in vain…

And also why dont we give the new Ridz a chance (who ever the new actor is), May be she will work the magic.

This is my worst fear, i can't watch any new girl with Karan, i would only watch the Rahul Muskaan parts and just skip the new girl parts. i know this sounds stupid but i just cant do it

sweet=me Goldie
sweet=me
sweet=me

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Noooooooo!!!! Besides Shilpa, I don't want to see any girl as Riddhima with Karan even if she is a Greek GODDESS!!!! Honestly!! As for Avantika....she is no way as gorgeous as Shilpa....I think she'll be a very very very bad replacement....sorry guys no offence....I didn't know it was humanly possible to be sooooo depressed.....
~Ananya
RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
awww any1 know y she's leaving? i luv shilpa n karan together but if the new girl is good then im ready to accept her too. but they wont have chemistry like karan n shilpa
armaanilicious IF-Sizzlerz
armaanilicious
armaanilicious

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sony_123

how to stop thinking obout shilpa leaving the show?? how much ever i try i am unable to do it. 
i dont know what i wil do after shilpa leaves DMG. it is next to impossisle for me to forget her.

this is exactly how i feel i must hav signed on dis forum atleast 10 times 2 see if anytin new has cum mayb its all a gimmik but nooooo its true

and im dying thinkin how we all are gonna accept her

nishajains Newbie
nishajains
nishajains

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RandomSquared

awww any1 know y she's leaving? i luv shilpa n karan together but if the new girl is good then im ready to accept her too. but they wont have chemistry like karan n shilpa

Don't worry yaarrrrrrrr....Karan usually has amzaing chemistry with his co-stars.. If you watch KMHZ , he had grt on-screen connection with panchi bora and even the short scene with barkha bisht rocked..and that was just his first role.. he has improved so much already.
I think he will be able to make it work with a new comer..
No offence to anyone, I did not like avantika too much either; she seems too glamorous.. but then when i look at shilpa's pictures from before DMG, i guess they will mold the new person into Dr. Riddima's personality...

As for Shilpa leaving - She said she has 'bigger and better offers'.. implying bollywood..

I accept her decision.. But it don't think it was a wise one.
Much as I love her in DMG, I am not sure she will really hit it big in Movies.. Even her sis Sakshi is not a big star in south.. And by bollywood standards, she is old for a new comer girl.

And then maybe all this is just a pulblicity stunt.. Confused
dmgfan7 Senior Member
dmgfan7
dmgfan7

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
now no hopes left as she confirmed it very clearly dat she is leaving for sure.......its very heartbreaking and she should have thought once b'fre taking this decision....anyways now we have to accept this hard truth ....though no one can ever be as suitable as shilpa for the role ridimma please we should have some hope on the creatives dat dey will surely make us all accept the new comer also by their screenplay....this show is different only b'cse of the creatives innovative new and fresh thought and i still have hope in dem....so pls all be patient and give them a chance...
Ishaqzaadi IF-Stunnerz
Ishaqzaadi
Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
guys I spoke to Ayaz Khan (dr shubhankar) and he said NOT TO WORRY BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OK

he has given me hope now Embarrassed

he said he CANNOT give details about whether Shilpa is or isnt leaving for definite...hes not allowed to say...but he said theres NOTHING to worry about...

I think its a Publicity stunt!!!!!!!!!!

Go to top