Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Shilpa Anand and her replacement in DMG (Page 40)

pyaridilwalino1 IF-Dazzler
pyaridilwalino1
pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
hey guys! I'm as upset as all of you, but if we are Shilpa's true fans we need to be happy for her....I don't think in anyway did she bash DMG or anything so please stop thinking that way. I doubt Shilpa will come back only because DMG is not an ekta kapoor show--where the main lead gets replaced only to be back after 2 months just for another twist to the story! LOL
   Today's episode was very sad and upsetting knowing that we won't see Shilpa as Ridz anymore...but I honestly wish Shilpa the best and will most likely watch her upcoming films/projects just because I really think she is a good actress with a very bubbly personality. Good luck Shilpa!
And to all the people on this forum, who are upset...cheer up guys things like these always happen that's why we shouldn't get so attached to these characters, because on the other side they are actors with their own personal lives and choices.
-Shweta

TwilightLovee. IF-Rockerz
TwilightLovee.
TwilightLovee.

AKHGWBW Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Kill me if you must, but please don't leave dmg Shilpa. From the bottom of my heart PLEASE NO...
angelofdeathkav IF-Rockerz
angelofdeathkav
angelofdeathkav

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
yes shilpa plz dt leave we can not see dmg without you and we CAN NOT see karan with a new riddhima Cry
umberk Groupbie
umberk
umberk

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelofdeathkav

Originally posted by N786

Hi!

What if its all a publicity stunt? And the newspapers/channels/SBS/Aajtak have been told that its true? Maybe even they don't know? Seriously I think they'll cover it up after saying that she (Shilpa) changed her mind because of her fans... That's if its a publicity stunt...

Maybe they just want to keep us busy in the whole 'Shilpa's leaving' thing until the confession happens so that we're too pre-occupied to guess when it is before it happens?

Take Care

Love, Hope & Best Wishes
i hope ur right i still have some kind of hope

i hope the same2..i wish she feel how much we missng her n crevt chnge thir mind n bring her back..
pyaridilwalino1 IF-Dazzler
pyaridilwalino1
pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
and please let's not bash Shilpa Anand the person...this is her decision and we should respect it regardless of how much it affects her fans...because obviously we have no choice rather to just accept it.
kdrs Goldie
kdrs
kdrs

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Guys, Cheer up. We have to respect her decision. It's her life and if she sees her life witthout DMG then she likes it like that! Plz guys, you are all making me cry. CHEER UP FOR THE DMGIANS!!!
priyankumupal IF-Rockerz
priyankumupal
priyankumupal

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
What hurts me the most is that we have to see Karan with a new girl, i just can't take that. how could she do that.
angelofdeathkav IF-Rockerz
angelofdeathkav
angelofdeathkav

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyankumupal

What hurts me the most is that we have to see Karan with a new girl, i just can't take that. how could she do that.

i agree that is what is killing me i dnt want to see him with another girl nahien i cnt take thisBroken Heart

Go to top