Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Shilpa Anand and her replacement in DMG (Page 39)

nina_luck IF-Rockerz
nina_luck
nina_luck

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rymmi

Originally posted by nina_luck

I'm shocked, but this is not the bigest lost :( Unfortunatly I lost my mom this year Cry Dmg has been there and made me smile again. Today I felt soooo sad when I heard this news, I was like why is this happening to my favourite show! I've never watched an indian serial like this and now something like this is happening. I just hope DMG stays fun and Armaan keeps us giving his cute scenes.
I think time and hopefully the creatives will make us fall in love with new Riddzy.

sorry to hear abt your mom !!! but shilpa is leaving cos she is getting better offers and to move on further in her life..which evry normal person in her place would do..all i hope tht there would be a better actress to play her role..

Agree with you. Who knows maybe we'll like her. But I think everyone is just shocked and doing the first thing we humans do when something like this suddenly happens...just being angry...

Sweet Mermaid IF-Rockerz
Sweet Mermaid
Sweet Mermaid

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Hi

Lets say that they all come bak frm lonavla nd Ridz (Shilpa, still) begs Shash 2 transfer her in the Simla branch of sanjeevani nd she convinces all the others bcoz she wants 2 hide her passionate feelings for armaan, she does nt want 2 face him, she wants 2 keep distance. So, like for a month or so, we see flashbacks of ridz and RM, AA develop and armaan's feelings for ridz get deeper and deeper, his friendship with rahul becomes great! We see armaan missing ridz, bt we dont see Shilpa in regular epis for a month. Precisely, the creatives focus on other tracks, bt then one day, due 2 popular demand, ridz comes back and AR play bb in the court just like their first meeting!

What I am trying 2 say is that she might come back u know, like Sakshi did in kggk or Smirti in ksbkbt!!

Love

Prapti

angelofdeathkav IF-Rockerz
angelofdeathkav
angelofdeathkav

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by N786

Hi!

What if its all a publicity stunt? And the newspapers/channels/SBS/Aajtak have been told that its true? Maybe even they don't know? Seriously I think they'll cover it up after saying that she (Shilpa) changed her mind because of her fans... That's if its a publicity stunt...

Maybe they just want to keep us busy in the whole 'Shilpa's leaving' thing until the confession happens so that we're too pre-occupied to guess when it is before it happens?

Take Care

Love, Hope & Best Wishes

i hope ur right i still have some kind of hope
priyankumupal IF-Rockerz
priyankumupal
priyankumupal

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by N786

Hi!

What if its all a publicity stunt? And the newspapers/channels/SBS/Aajtak have been told that its true? Maybe even they don't know? Seriously I think they'll cover it up after saying that she (Shilpa) changed her mind because of her fans... That's if its a publicity stunt...

Maybe they just want to keep us busy in the whole 'Shilpa's leaving' thing until the confession happens so that we're too pre-occupied to guess when it is before it happens?

Take Care

Love, Hope & Best Wishes

Thats my only hope too, i just wish that would happen. even watching the SBS epi i was thinking shilpa didn't seem too upset about it. maybe just maybe she'll stay saying her fans don't want her to leave. i hope this is a publicity stunt

Sweet Mermaid IF-Rockerz
Sweet Mermaid
Sweet Mermaid

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Hi

Lets say that they all come bak frm lonavla nd Ridz (Shilpa, still) begs Shash 2 transfer her in the Simla branch of sanjeevani nd she convinces all the others bcoz she wants 2 hide her passionate feelings for armaan, she does nt want 2 face him, she wants 2 keep distance. So, like for a month or so, we see flashbacks of ridz and RM, AA develop and armaan's feelings for ridz get deeper and deeper, his friendship with rahul becomes great! We see armaan missing ridz, bt we dont see Shilpa in regular epis for a month. Precisely, the creatives focus on other tracks, bt then one day, due 2 popular demand, ridz comes back and AR play bb in the court just like their first meeting!

What I am trying 2 say is that she might come back u know, like Sakshi did in kggk or Smirti in ksbkbt!!

Love

Prapti

Numera* Goldie
Numera*
Numera*

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
OMG WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!!! I HAD NO IDEA SHE WOULD LEAVE FOR A MOVIE! if its a low budget movie, im going to be even more upset then i am now! i cant watch armaan with another riddhima!!! This isnt fair and she isnt being fair to her viewers! she could have waited until dmg ends, afterall it would only last maybe a year more anyways. one reason i liked this show was the consistancy of the actors--- guess not.
shadowinthedark Groupbie
shadowinthedark
shadowinthedark

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
i cant express my feelings.i dnt knew th8 m so mch attached to the dmg cast th8 i will have such feelings 2day coz 2day i cried hearing shilpa leaving.m stunned coz it never never happened b4 wid be.now i knw how much m in luv wid dmg th8 i cant tolerate anythng lyk this
sweet_angel28 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel28
sweet_angel28

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
i jus wish my alarm goes off n i wake to c all this was a nightmare! Ouch

Go to top