Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Shilpa Anand and her replacement in DMG (Page 36)

sweet_angel28 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel28
sweet_angel28

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:13am | IP Logged
guys im still in shock..............i feel so bad.......i've been so quiet the whole day, not been speaking to ne1 n cant oncentrate on my work...............plz some1 tell me its all fake! Cry

sweetangel419 Goldie
sweetangel419
sweetangel419

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:17am | IP Logged
i wont stop watchingg the showw...im still gonna watchh it and i do support her and will always wish the best for shilpa but its just that we are soo attached to karan and shilpa as a jodi that we think of karan and shilpa as armaan and riddhima...so it will deff takee us quite some time to get used to another character taking the place that for some of us was only meant for shilpa...a major reason that some of us members here watch the show is to see karan and shilpa's chemistry, their romance, their love track on screen and now that shilpa's leavingg it just leaves karan there with some new girl who we dont even know who she is yett..i just hope they chose someone reallllllllllyyyyy goodd to cast oppositee karann...i dont like using the word replacee cuz i dont wanna even think of someone taking shilpa's placee...ughh..no one's gonna be as good as shilpa...blahhh...i alreadyy miss her and she didnt even leavee yett!! this sucksss... Cry Cry

~Janki~
sidhi13 Groupbie
sidhi13
sidhi13

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:19am | IP Logged
i did,nt understand jub bhi koi acha show jha raha hota hai koi na koi actor chor deta hai jo main hota hai abhi to sab ko in ke baray me pata bhi nia chlha aur ye janay lagi this is not fair at all ager 1 yera ka hi contaract kerna tha to abhi to 3 months baqi hai aur ya to hum ko phelay se ye log bata detay kitni taqleef ho rahi hai waqi this is not fair
Catwoman IF-Sizzlerz
Catwoman
Catwoman

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:24am | IP Logged
We all have dream and ambitions in our lives and I guess Shilpa want to be a Bollywood movie actress! This is her dream and she wants to fulfil it! DMG has been a create way her to re-launch herself to the media the show success has be due not only to her performance but also to script and her co workers lets not forget that…

She has made the decision not to re newel her contact and I think we should respect that she want to fulfil her dream and the has been a great platform for her.

As they say in showbuss the "show must go on!" and I guess we all have to embrace the newcomer and show her the same respect and love we have to Shilpa…

As fans of the show we have to come to terms with this decision and I know all the fan will be with me on this.

DMG is sucussful due to each individual character in the show and this will continue.

Shilpa all the best in the future babes I will be awaiting to see u in your next venture in the future

Love Kat
northstar Senior Member
northstar
northstar

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Well as I said in other post. Acting is her profession. And obviously she cannot become too emotionally attached to the show since it is her work.

Tell me, how many people working in the business, IT, marketing and anywhere get emotionally attached to their job. If they get better chance somewhere else they will leave their current job and go for the better jobs.

Actully,I thought Karan will be the first one to leave the show since he is doing something with the films and all that. Shilpa turned out to be quite chhupe rustam. Can't blame her, she's an actress afterall.

Well, it is hard for the fans since we are used to her every mood and expressions. it will be difficult to get adjust to the new face but guys.....time is the best healer. Lets give the new actor some time. Then we make our judgement. Who knows, the next one might be even lovlier than Shilpa.

Wishing all the best for Shilpa.

ankitishi Groupbie
ankitishi
ankitishi

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Dear Friends! I have the Coup de grce... the ultimate lifeline... the evidence is just in front of us....
Presume Shilpa has decided to leave the show and she is bound to inform the production house in advance.... may be one or two month notice....
If you have seen the show closely... recently, Riddhima has been bestowed with a brand new wardrobe.... If production house is aware of her impending severance... why they have invested on her wardrobe... DMG production house has shown a lack of alacrity in changing the wardrobes in the past... show after show Riddhima in the same suit... event the other actors...
Something is really fishy.... either things are not as per what we are seeing or hearing... or she is thrown out of DMG....
I am never saying that it is a stunt by Shilpa... may be by the channel itself... and this is not the first time... there are earlier instances and credibility..... they only give a dime to credibility... and they way we all are going ballistic... emotional... crazy over this news... there is bound to be hordes of letters... cards... emails... calls to the channel..... There is always a way out for Shilpa and the Channel.... on popular demand....

If she has given a two month notice to the production house and they are going through an audition... why all of our friends... who dig out each and every bit of information from the DMG world are not aware of it.... two month is pretty long time... if we can get the news that she is leaving a week in advance... two month is quite long.....

My friends! I may be unnecessarily optimistic... looking for a ray of hope in this gloom of night..... But the things are not clear..... Somehow... I am still not convinced....
salt Goldie
salt
salt

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:26am | IP Logged

woww.. I still can't believe she is leaving the show. I don't think I'll be able to watch it after she leaves, unless they find a good replacement.. But regardless the show will no longer be the same for me.

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 11:26am | IP Logged
it will be very difficult but i will watch dmg for armaan
and i dont think i can accept someone else as ridzii..,,basket Cry

Go to top