Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Shilpa Anand and her replacement in DMG (Page 33)

CutielovesChocs IF-Dazzler
CutielovesChocs
CutielovesChocs

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Prachi&Neev

Cutie_tajju i know u want people to update there ffs but they wont be able to coz of dis we need time to get over it maybe like 2morz or da day after we will update but not now so can u stop sayin to update dis topic is for talkin bout shilpa leaving the show not for requesting people to update there ffs. im not being rude but a request ok.

x...Aneesa...x

oh hey aneesa..

no man u r not at all being rude..

wat i meant wa that ppl r saying that if shilpa quits then we will stop writing our FFs but wat i m saying is that please dont do that...as all d FFs r unique and special !!!and ppl r sayiing tht they wont b able to imagine anyone else as ridz so that was just mi idea..
hope i have made mi point..

tc

tajju

umberk Groupbie
umberk
umberk

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:23am | IP Logged
i dont thnk she deny DMG..this is her way to say goodbye to dmg in a way so thats why she said she getng better offrng n all that but she didnt evn once said shez denyng it.i felt therz secrt inner side so she quitng by sayng this otherwise i dont feel she will quit dmg in this stage as she said she gonna celebrte with us 500epi there must b somthng.but i didnt feel she deny it...anyways after watchng 2day epi im more tense Cry no one can take her place
DilMangeMayank Senior Member
DilMangeMayank
DilMangeMayank

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sara_ea

how on earth can she say ''bogger and better things''
go and ask any tv actress ryt nw do u wana work in DMG as Dr Riddhima..they will all run to it
hu doesent wana b in a serial like DMG
I Luve(d) shilpa ,she is/was my idol but nw....she wasnt brought up in india i kno and she isnt typical indian she doesent like wearing sari etc but wat she thinks being like a western girl is gona get her sumwer in her career..cus shes wrong !
i hope her careeer goes well but i guarantee you,she will losse loadz of hearts after leaving DMG !

I'm sorry sara but that really offended me...I have no idea what growing up in India has to do with her decision to make a change in her career. And growing up in India doesn't necessarily make you more of an Indian or growing up in the the west make you less of an Indian. And how do you know she doesnt like wearing saris? Maybe she's grown up wearing western clothes and thats whats comfortable for her...wearing a sari doesn't make u more indian cuz it seems like u r implying every typical indian female wears a sari cuz they definitely dont! And Im also rather upset that ur implying being western has sumthing to do with success or failure...how can u accuse her of thinking that she's trying to be western? Can u read her mind? All she said in the sbs clip was that she was leaving the show for what she perceives to b a better career change...maybe she wants to try new things and explore her acting abilities and opportunities. I just dont understand the bashing all of a sudden, especially when u start to stereotype...

And yes I am upset that she is leaving because I cannot imagine anyone else as Ridhima and I kno the show just isnt going to be the same without her but I'd really appreciate it if everyone just stops trying to figure out what happened and insult Shilpa in the process. She is an actress and at the end of the day, its her decision. We, viewers, can just thank her for all these months of great entertainment and wish for the best for her future.

-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:26am | IP Logged

well it's solely her decision we've nothing to do with it...all what we can do is either manaao her not to leave or to wait for the new one...itna bada decision lene se pehle she might have thought 100s of time may be...and what she felt right she's doing!dmg is going great and she very well knows that....toh zaaheer si baat hai how much she might have thought taking such decision may be she has something else in her mind and a very powerfull reason...but AR(shilpa and ksg)makes a great pair onscreen...and has taken the show on the boom....

shadowinthedark Groupbie
shadowinthedark
shadowinthedark

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:27am | IP Logged
does anybody know when is her last day of dmg????? Cry
x.Sara7.x IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
missy14 IF-Dazzler
missy14
missy14

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:35am | IP Logged
she can't just Leave!!  Now that she have stolen many Hearts around the world she can't just broke them Confused Confused

Edited by missy14 - 20 May 2008 at 10:40am
*Steffzzz* Senior Member
*Steffzzz*
*Steffzzz*

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 10:43am | IP Logged
OMGG noo shilpa cant leave DMG
what will arman do noww!!! Cry how will the soap carry on without her Ouch

Go to top