Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Shilpa Anand and her replacement in DMG (Page 29)

KaShCrazyAneesa Goldie
KaShCrazyAneesa
KaShCrazyAneesa

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:45am | IP Logged
i jsut watched sbs on youtube and she is leaviin   Cry

Ishaqzaadi IF-Stunnerz
Ishaqzaadi
Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Now I watched Aaj Tak Video as well...

Firstly..this confirms, it cant be a joke..coz Aaj Tak isnt a Star channel so why would they help in PR or play a joke? Nope, its all for real..fine Shilpa, go away.

And few points I wanna make

She is one of those girls who love pretending theyre even more "western" then they are, just so they think they look cool... and thats why she wants to move onto doing "bigger/better things" which probably just means things where she can be "western" as she says. I cant believe she mentioned the "Bigger/better" thing here too.... Why is she bashing DMG like this?? After all that DMG gave her she's trying to make it look so crap and small?? I dont appreciate this behaviour!

"Riddhima's the protagonist of DMG"...ooh miss hoity toity..so ..freaking.. I wanna swear but I wont! Well Miss Western Protagonist, you go be western and do yoga and wear small clothes, Armaan was always the DIL of DMG anyway

I cant believe this.... theyre showing clips of Ridz with Armaan and playing Doooor Jaaake Bhi Mujhse Tum Meri Yaadon Mein Rehna Im really going to miss her but Im so angry with her... I love her and hate her at the same time *DAMN!* Damn Shilpa! Damn everybody! Everyone sucks! Dil no maaring any dance now

I want to tell you all please dont think Im bashing Shilpa.. Im not "bashing" her anymore than she is "bashing" our show DMG by saying she wants to do "bigger/better things" making DMG look so small and crap... I really loved Shilpa in DMG...her acting, her everything...I loved he rso much, she became my fav actress and my idol...but today she has DISGUSTED ME BEYOND WORDS! Angry

I just wanna see the new Ridz quickly so I can start liking her fast
nm21 Goldie
nm21
nm21

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:49am | IP Logged
i am sooo disappointed to know that Shilpa's leaving DMG. I actually thought it was a rumour the first time i heard about it, as it was sooo unexpected so I let the news go past me. Now, thinking about it, Shilpa was getting appreciated and complimented for her acting in the soap so it doesn't come as a surprise that she was getting ''bigger'' offers. Needless to say I think that a new Riddhima will take time to sink into what has been left by Shilpa as she actually played the character sooo well you wouldn't think Shilpa was actually acting as it came incredibly natural to her. Karan and her also shared an AH-MAAY-ZING chemistry on screen and are great friends of screen-hopefully Shilpa hasn't made a mistake by leaving the show..how will the creatives mark her exit i wonder.. Confused I wish Shilpa all the best for the future...and with regret, can't believe Armaan and (humari) Riddhima will never be together in the end...after allCry x
CutielovesChocs IF-Dazzler
CutielovesChocs
CutielovesChocs

guys plllleeeaaaaaseeee post ur views abt the FF writing thing and waht u thing abt it... its on page 28 !

Edited by Cutie_tajju - 20 May 2008 at 9:49am
nisha_3107 Senior Member
nisha_3107
nisha_3107

U rite on dat,preeti bt who can b d new ridz,i seriously want ksg's opinion on dis,wat dey has2say of it
shockalot IF-Sizzlerz
shockalot
shockalot

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:51am | IP Logged
I guess we're just going to have to accept it, and you know what, we shouldnt be bashing her, she's given so much to the show, so what if she wants to try something different. We should support her with it and wish her all the best in whatever she does.
i just didnt like how she was going on about having a westernized role...
x.Sara7.x IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:52am | IP Logged
@Preeti_285... Haai... Thand rakh yaar!!!

Go to top