Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Shilpa Anand and her replacement in DMG (Page 24)

Ishaqzaadi IF-Stunnerz
Ishaqzaadi
Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Agreed that Riddhima is incomplete without Shilpa

but Shilpa Anand needs to face facts too and realise that she, Shilpa Anand, will be incomplete without Riddhima Wink She is going to go running back and beg te production ppl to take her back when she realises that success for tv actors is in their characters name more than anything else Confused

shockalot IF-Sizzlerz
shockalot
shockalot

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:06am | IP Logged
But Manu, how do you know she's the one leaving for "bigger and better" things as she said...maybe something happened on the sets?....i dunno, obviously i have no ideaa loool im in Canada, a trillion and one miles away from the sets but i dunno...it just seems AWKWARD! Ouch
Frankly, i'd do anything for this all to be some SBS joke Ouch I mean the fact that she was crying...something must have happened...Prachi didnt cry when leaving KS, she said she was going to miss it but she wasn't crying id ont think, i may be wrong...but Shilpa was pretty much holding back tears..
oh and by the way, HIIII Embarrassed Glad your exams went well! Big smile

Edited by shockalot - 20 May 2008 at 8:11am
Ishaqzaadi IF-Stunnerz
Ishaqzaadi
Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Heyy Shaz Big smile I dunno if my exams went well I hope they did though or else I'll die LOL Ouch

In the past I have stood up for Shilpa..when I read that in 2003 she gave attitude to her filmmakers down South, I stood up for Shilpa..the filmmakers even took her to court you know?? I stood up for Shilpa then but if she keeps on getting into such situation and the common factor in these situations is HER..doesnt that speak volumes?

And OMG I just finished watchin SBS... Shilpa's "next project" (ahem..the BIGGER AND BETTER stuff) is a FILM..which requires her to have a worked-out body    ...The girl is leaving DMG to do a "im so cool, I wear mini's" role for a cheap movie..mark my words!!!

But I am still not satisfied..I have a feeling they're playing a prank..it doesnt look real to me..shes acting weird in the interview...shes never been like this before

and she said in past 2 months theyve auditioned over 100 girls...then COME ON those girls would TELL SOMEONE ONLINE...its not possible..its not possible at all

I have a feeling SBS and Shilpa are playing a mean prank on us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ouch I hope I am right!
shockalot IF-Sizzlerz
shockalot
shockalot

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:23am | IP Logged
hahah awww no worries, im sure you did amazing!! You studied VERY hard haha FF was DEAD without you Manu!

It does...but i just dont understand you know? I mean she has seen what Iqraar has done for her and what DMG has...any sensible person can see that DMG has given her SUCH alarge fanbase, with Bwood, she's playing her cards, it's all chance, either she'll make it or she'll be another one of those b-grade actresses acting in blah movies....here she's got DNG, riding high with TRPs, millions of fans...i just DONT understand how she can leave this...
Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:25am | IP Logged
I'm not a fan of Ms. Shilpa Anand's acting but I do believe she did a good job in the initial stages of DMG, and also found her commendable in her close and intimate scenes with Armaan..Having said that, she defines Ridhima for me, and it's very difficult indeed to imagine anyone else in the role. I shall miss her if she leaves..

On another note, honestly speaking, I don't think it's smart on her part to say 'bye bye' to the show that has given her so much recognition, and she might not find A class bollywood movies very welcoming considering her range and all.. But who knows?

Anyways, it's her life and she is entitled to act in accord with her wishes..

Edited by simplyvivacious - 20 May 2008 at 8:26am
yoyolo Senior Member
yoyolo
yoyolo

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Preeti_285

Heyy Shaz Big smile I dunno if my exams went well I hope they did though or else I'll die LOL Ouch

In the past I have stood up for Shilpa..when I read that in 2003 she gave attitude to her filmmakers down South, I stood up for Shilpa..the filmmakers even took her to court you know?? I stood up for Shilpa then but if she keeps on getting into such situation and the common factor in these situations is HER..doesnt that speak volumes?

And OMG I just finished watchin SBS... Shilpa's "next project" (ahem..the BIGGER AND BETTER stuff) is a FILM..which requires her to have a worked-out body    ...The girl is leaving DMG to do a "im so cool, I wear mini's" role for a cheap movie..mark my words!!!

But I am still not satisfied..I have a feeling they're playing a prank..it doesnt look real to me..shes acting weird in the interview...shes never been like this before

and she said in past 2 months theyve auditioned over 100 girls...then COME ON those girls would TELL SOMEONE ONLINE...its not possible..its not possible at all

I have a feeling SBS and Shilpa are playing a mean prank on us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ouch I hope I am right!

I totally agree with you...I don't understand why she didn't precise abt her "bigger and better offers" and why the creatives didn't tell us anything abt the new face...I'm so confused!!Confused

shockalot IF-Sizzlerz
shockalot
shockalot

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:35am | IP Logged

See, its stuff like this i dont understand...the creative head says Shilpa isn't leaving...and you'd think he/she would know about the cast and crew...but now Shilpa has come on SBS herself and has said she's leaving...
ahhh my brainn hahah too much thinking!
ii just WISH this was all a prank!
Mariam1986 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 8:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top