Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Shilpa Anand and her replacement in DMG (Page 21)

chaitra86 IF-Dazzler
chaitra86
chaitra86

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ainun

Guys! I have found something which is quite interesting about Shilpa leaving...

Originally Posted by abs_banerjee

Dear Friends! I feel awkward in writing this post... is I creating a hara-kiri.... a creative one... going against all the odds... going against conventional odds and also the biggest... going away from the horses mouth....

Now the verdict is out... the rumors are not just rumors now... confirmation... from the protagonist herself... she is leaving the show... do you require any further confirmation... do you require any other view... no, do not punch yourself... this is not a dream... this is true... verdict is out...

But is it? Do what we see... what we hear... is always true... can we disbelieve our own eyes, our own ears...

Friends! the stance I am going to take now is highly controversial.... may be I am putting my reputation in stake... but do I have a choice? There are some glaring gaps... I need to bring in front... let then you take a decision....

• Why Shilpa is leaving.... getting a better opportunity... looking beyond... where, what? Today, if our leading pair Karan & Shilpa just sneezes.... it is opening news in all our forums... which opportunity Shilpa is talking off... have you heard... has anyone heard... I have not.
• So if the above leads to a doubt..... what scope Shilpa has to grab a role outside DMG... in Television... in films... can she just leaves without a firm role... firm offer.....
• She is not Prachi Desai.... and mind you, Prachi has left Kasam Se after getting a firm offer from B'wood...
• Before Prachi's exit is announced in the media... her replacement is ready... Gundeep... this is professionalism...
• For my posting, I do lot of background search.... not a single mention of Shilpa leaving the show... in any of the websites... periodicals... news papers... why this sudden decision....
• It is quite interesting to know that the matter is first disclosed in one of the forums... is this a plant...
• SBS is a Star Show... and Star One has used it earlier to promote its show... our DMG... why we should we not view it as another of the promo stunt?
• Where is Shilpa's replacement? No news nothing... our clever friends from this forum or from other... if they can manage to get this scoop before it is released to public through SBS... why they are unable to get an idea on the replacement... and mind you... it can't be Shraddha... (Currently she is not having any serial in her name).
• And the most important thing is, I am sure confession is round the corner... any day.... any time... all indicators are leading to it... so why she decides to leave now... and why this so wonderful promo?

My friends! I may be unnecessarily optimistic... looking for a ray of hope in this gloom of night..... But the things are not clear..... Somehow... I am still not convinced....

Hey bhagwaan!!!!!!

Is this what they call 'hoping against hope'

Mehvish.Aditya IF-Sizzlerz
Mehvish.Aditya
Mehvish.Aditya

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:44am | IP Logged

agree with u guys...she let us down....i din like her decision of leaving dmg coz of the new n "better" projects

dmg has given her a lot....but i respect her decision.....lets see wat will happen now

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehvish_armaan

agree with u guys...she let us down....i din like her decision of leaving dmg coz of the new n "better" projects

dmg has given her a lot....but i respect her decision.....lets see wat will happen now

Yup agree, i am feeling so bad for her, cause her decision is not right at all.

Anyways we cant force her for anything, its her life, but if she leave the DMG its very sad to accept anyone on her place.

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 20 May 2008 at 6:08am
ekdin IF-Rockerz
ekdin
ekdin

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xarmaanloverx

Shilpa Anand has let us down!

You do not come onto a news channel saying you have bigger and better offers and bash the show that has given her the recognition that she didnt have even after doing a mainstream film.

Darling us fans need to move onto Bigger and Better things.

We'll see how far you get without the whole support of the DMG fans.

Shes a good actress...but im sure the creatives have found themselves a better ACTOR

Saying all that..she will be missed and
No one will be able to take her place as Ridz..but things are meant to be...Good Luck..

Disaapointed Though

Ya! I agree with you, its terrible to come on tv and say it out that she has bigger and better projects! Even people who actually got bigger and better projects would not say that like her on tv! I am sure this is nothing, she has no project and as Preeti said her tantrums and attitude on sets are the one which led to the production house to throw her out and she says on the interview she has little fight with them and the channel but thats nothing! I tell you thats it, thats everything cause of those fights!

I won't be able to see another person replacing her as Riddhima! It would be terrible but I hope that the new face is someone bigger and better and have way more chemistry with Armaan than her! She would be nothing after she leaves the show and will be back to square 1 like she was before DMG happened. I don't think Ekta offered her anything because she lacks the crying and depressing skills so anywhos looking forwards to the new face and I hope creatives don't disappoint us.
weltmeister Senior Member
weltmeister
weltmeister

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Dont you guys feel at some level the creatives themselves are responsible as well...
I mean look at the character skecth of Ridhimma..they turned her from a caring,sensitive and loving girl since the begining of the show into a insensitive and unable to fathom girl now...probably Shilpa Anand was not able to relate to this new character of Ridz anymore...her list of haters was growing on this forum by the day..the show was totally biased towards Armaan..whatever he does was justified and whatevers Ridz does was incomphrehensible atleast for me...they used randomness of Ridz character to drag the show..and when people became unhappy and impatient waiting ofr C****** they forced KSG and SA to give interviews in SBS were reel life characters Armaan/Ridz were conviniently mixed with real life characters KSG and SA to create hype among viewers...may be these things SA didnt support..we do not know the whole story yet..SA would be a fool to just chuck out a role like Ridz for which others TV actors would even die for....as far as DMG popularity goes ..its loosing viewers with each passing day...with all the juvenile stuff that is going on this show...

All the best SA hope things turnout as you have tought.

Edited by weltmeister - 20 May 2008 at 6:03am
missing Vmars IF-Sizzlerz
missing Vmars
missing Vmars

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ainun

Guys! I have found something which is quite interesting about Shilpa leaving...

Originally Posted by abs_banerjee

Dear Friends! I feel awkward in writing this post... is I creating a hara-kiri.... a creative one... going against all the odds... going against conventional odds and also the biggest... going away from the horses mouth....

Now the verdict is out... the rumors are not just rumors now... confirmation... from the protagonist herself... she is leaving the show... do you require any further confirmation... do you require any other view... no, do not punch yourself... this is not a dream... this is true... verdict is out...

But is it? Do what we see... what we hear... is always true... can we disbelieve our own eyes, our own ears...

Friends! the stance I am going to take now is highly controversial.... may be I am putting my reputation in stake... but do I have a choice? There are some glaring gaps... I need to bring in front... let then you take a decision....

• Why Shilpa is leaving.... getting a better opportunity... looking beyond... where, what? Today, if our leading pair Karan & Shilpa just sneezes.... it is opening news in all our forums... which opportunity Shilpa is talking off... have you heard... has anyone heard... I have not.
• So if the above leads to a doubt..... what scope Shilpa has to grab a role outside DMG... in Television... in films... can she just leaves without a firm role... firm offer.....
• She is not Prachi Desai.... and mind you, Prachi has left Kasam Se after getting a firm offer from B'wood...
• Before Prachi's exit is announced in the media... her replacement is ready... Gundeep... this is professionalism...
• For my posting, I do lot of background search.... not a single mention of Shilpa leaving the show... in any of the websites... periodicals... news papers... why this sudden decision....
• It is quite interesting to know that the matter is first disclosed in one of the forums... is this a plant...
• SBS is a Star Show... and Star One has used it earlier to promote its show... our DMG... why we should we not view it as another of the promo stunt?
• Where is Shilpa's replacement? No news nothing... our clever friends from this forum or from other... if they can manage to get this scoop before it is released to public through SBS... why they are unable to get an idea on the replacement... and mind you... it can't be Shraddha... (Currently she is not having any serial in her name).
• And the most important thing is, I am sure confession is round the corner... any day.... any time... all indicators are leading to it... so why she decides to leave now... and why this so wonderful promo?

My friends! I may be unnecessarily optimistic... looking for a ray of hope in this gloom of night..... But the things are not clear..... Somehow... I am still not convinced....

u knw all along while watching dis news clip on tv i was hoping or rather praying dat shes gonna turn around n say dat she was playing a prank on her fans ..... n dat shes not leaving da show !!!! its such an ironical situation ... jus before shilpa officially decides 2 announce dat she is leaving da show dey air such an amazing promo !!!!

umberk Groupbie
umberk
umberk

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:31am | IP Logged
i thnk there must b prob betwn both crevt n all n idont thnk she deny dmg she just say she get better offer n all n ithnk wat else she can give reason she mightnt wwana disclose inner matter so she say shez quitng bcoz hsez getng better oppertunites....she must hvng/face prob with them but dont want 2tell..jo bhi hai i realy missng her i just kuch maricle ho gay or shilpa na jay.plz shilpa dont go
aashima93 Newbie
aashima93
aashima93

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Frankly speaking , I think its really cheap and disgusting on her part to leave Dill Mill Gayye.. After all it was this serial who gave her so much fame and all " THE BIG CONTRACTS " shes getting.. I'm gonna stop watching DMG as a new Riddhima wont really fit in.. Infact I'm sure its gonna be the same like in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.. Remember when Smriti Iraani left the TRP's came down soo much that Ekta had to re indroduce her in the show... And infact even she wasnt getting the same work, fame , success which she was getting earlier. I know what I'm saying is harsh but i dont want to wish he any luck in future. Infact i hope she does not do well so that she has to return to DMG>>> ARRRGHHHH how i hate her for this..!!!!!!!!

Go to top