Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Shilpa Anand and her replacement in DMG (Page 20)

Ishaqzaadi IF-Stunnerz
Ishaqzaadi
Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:08am | IP Logged

It took me a few hours to digest this news...I still cannot digest it..Im ..SHOCKED..to say the least...I dont know what to feel...

I watched SBS!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!

I have never seen Shilpa look SO DOWN AND LOW! Something is wrong...something in the story that we're not being told.

I think she has been throwing attitude on the sets and has been TOLD to LEAVE! I really feel this. From the way she was speaking!

I am confident she and the producers do not get along anymore! Confident!

Anyway...I didnt see MY Riddhima when I watched todays SBS..I saw some stranger and it broke my heart..she looked icey and not the same.. she was wearing the pink dress she wore on Karan's bday celebrations...her eyes were telling that something is wrong

She PISSED ME OF MAJORLY when she said... "better and bigger offers".. WTF? She's totally DISSING DMG after all that it gave her?

Well darling let's see if you are the leading lady in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi or My Name Is Khan...Why the hell else are you leaving?! Let's see where life takes you...

She said she is going from Class 1 to Class 2...totally bashing DMG blink.gif

I remember I read how she used to throw attitude on film sets in south films and i blamed her producers..but maybe she IS an attitude-thrower shrug.gif

Im realllllllllllllllly going to miss her as Riddhima sooooooooooooo BLOODYYY much sobbing.gif This is such bad news! but Im going to be optimistic...and frankly..DMG does not need people who look DOWN on it and consider it only as a stepping stone to "bigger and better" things rolleyes.gif Im offiically saying my goodbye to Shilpa Anand..I wish her all the best, but frankly I am confident that without Dr Riddhima she is nothing and she may as well marry Parikshit and become a housewife now coz she will never be AS successful as she was while playing Dr Riddhima.. 001.gif I actually feel sorry for her more then anyone else coz this decision is going to come back and bite her very soon 001.gif Ohh I can be so spiteful! But Im so sad and angry..However...

Im looking forward to a new Riddhima now..I hope shes an even better actress than Shilpa...I really pray that she is..and I hope she's young and beautiful too and has amazing chemistry with Karan wub.gif

Um...I really am confused..I love Shilpa as Riddhima so much, she IS Riddhima..and now..shes going...I dunno what to believe..Im so disgusted by Shilpa, shes upset me SO MUCH..how can she break her fans hearts like this....VERY IRRESPONSIBLE!!!!!!!!Ouch 

I really hope the new Ridz is even betterCry

xarmaanloverx IF-Rockerz
xarmaanloverx
xarmaanloverx

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:19am | IP Logged
took the words right outta my mouth preeti
niki_09 Goldie
niki_09
niki_09

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:24am | IP Logged
wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry Dead ....y d hell is she leaving DMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........she has 2 respect d feeling of her fans.........but i will continue watching dmg no matter what!!!!!! Smile
Mehvish.Aditya IF-Sizzlerz
Mehvish.Aditya
Mehvish.Aditya

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:30am | IP Logged

guys plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz stop bashing shilpa its not her fault ...respect her decision and its her life
so respect

sweet=me Goldie
sweet=me
sweet=me

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missing Vmars

Originally posted by sweet=me

OMG I got a 93% in my ICSE and I'm still not happy!!!! Infact I'm really really really depressed because of what I saw on SBS and Aaj tak!!!! I'm really sad n even my results haven't made me feel better....Can u guys believe it???? I dunno what I'll do....

awww dont feel sorry for a stupid show ya ..... u sud party wit ur friends u got such an awesum score .... congrats girl !!!!!

Awwww....Thank u!!!! I don't feel like leaving this forum because it rocks because of super sweet ppl like u!!! Thanks alot!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

xarmaanloverx IF-Rockerz
xarmaanloverx
xarmaanloverx

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Shilpa Anand has let us down!

You do not come onto a news channel saying you have bigger and better offers and bash the show that has given her the recognition that she didnt have even after doing a mainstream film.

Darling us fans need to move onto Bigger and Better things.

We'll see how far you get without the whole support of the DMG fans.

Shes a good actress...but im sure the creatives have found themselves a better ACTOR

Saying all that..she will be missed and
No one will be able to take her place as Ridz..but things are meant to be...Good Luck..

Disaapointed Though
niki_09 Goldie
niki_09
niki_09

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xarmaanloverx

You do not come onto a news channel saying you have bigger and better offers and bash the show that has given her the recognition that she didnt have even after doing a mainstream film.

Shes a good actress...but im sure the creatives have found themselves a better ACTOR

No one will be able to take her place as Ridz..but things are meant to be...Good Luck..

Disaapointed Though

yup totally rite!!!!..i'll miss her though!!!!!!CryCryuss ne yeh accha nahi kiya!!!!!!!CryCryCry......i noe it's her life.........but she has 2 respect d feelingz of her fanz!!!.........v 2 will move 2 bigger nd better things!!ConfusedSmileSmile

chaitra86 IF-Dazzler
chaitra86
chaitra86

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xarmaanloverx

Disaapointed Though

100% true

Go to top