Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

umberk thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i thnk there must b prob betwn both crevt n all n idont thnk she deny dmg she just say she get better offer n all n ithnk wat else she can give reason she mightnt wwana disclose inner matter so she say shez quitng bcoz hsez getng better oppertunites....she must hvng/face prob with them but dont want 2tell..jo bhi hai i realy missng her i just kuch maricle ho gay or shilpa na jay.plz shilpa dont go
aashima93 thumbnail
Frankly speaking , I think its really cheap and disgusting on her part to leave Dill Mill Gayye.. After all it was this serial who gave her so much fame and all " THE BIG CONTRACTS " shes getting.. I'm gonna stop watching DMG as a new Riddhima wont really fit in.. Infact I'm sure its gonna be the same like in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.. Remember when Smriti Iraani left the TRP's came down soo much that Ekta had to re indroduce her in the show... And infact even she wasnt getting the same work, fame , success which she was getting earlier. I know what I'm saying is harsh but i dont want to wish he any luck in future. Infact i hope she does not do well so that she has to return to DMG>>> ARRRGHHHH how i hate her for this..!!!!!!!!
ganguli thumbnail
Hi friends how are you ?

Today I heard in sbs interview where Shilpa said that "

karan I know that you are going to miss me,
she said now he will romance with another girl, best of luck Karan .

When I told about it (about her leave ) to production house they are taking auditions every day ( last two months ) , hundreds of girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! were auditions , & Karan is doing scenes with every girl , & after every scenes he is upset ."

She said "this is very stressfull life & after that I will take a breath & Now I have a film project , & I want to concentrate on this project .

I will miss everything the casts , Pulkit, mayank ,Shubhankar , Sunayana they all.... are my very good friends .......... the set Everything.

She also said that there is no problem between the production house & me , I will be with my fans through SBS , GOOD LUCK "

Shilpa we will miss you , plz come back , because WE LOVE YOU , PLZ DON'T BREAK OUR HEART
COME BACK PLEASE .

With lots of love friends 😛
Edited by ganguli - 15 years ago
ramani thumbnail
ya true even i missed that usual shilpa who used to rock on every sbs interview ,i felt that she wasn't leaving bcz of good opts bt some other reason

n even i dont believe she's an attitude throwing girl , she's always been very sweet,n even everyone on sets likes her so much,may be some other reason don't know wat.

bt any how all the best to her,bt really going to miss her,know that we get to watch her in some other project later,bt will miss AR jodi.
n deffinetly i wont watch the show ny more her last epi would be the last epi i watch bcz i just watch it for AR,n new face of ridzy i cant imagine.

n abt her throwing tantrums on southindian film sets well its totally rubbish she's just a girl with selfrespect n cant let it down at any cost,i know i am writing too much bt i cant read ny thing against her n any how this is my last post.

n just like some said may be it be a bad prank or promo bt its highly impossible na 😭 😭
umberk thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramani

ya true even i missed that usual shilpa who used to rock on every sbs interview ,i felt that she wasn't leaving bcz of good opts bt some other reason

n even i dont believe she's an attitude throwing girl , she's always been very sweet,n even everyone on sets likes her so much,may be some other reason don't know wat.

bt any how all the best to her,bt really going to miss her,know that we get to watch her in some other project later,bt will miss AR jodi.
n deffinetly i wont watch the show ny more her last epi would be the last epi i watch bcz i just watch it for AR,n new face of ridzy i cant imagine.

n abt her throwing tantrums on southindian film sets well its totally rubbish she's just a girl with selfrespect n cant let it down at any cost,i know i am writing too much bt i cant read ny thing against her n any how this is my last post.

n just like some said may be it be a bad prank or promo bt its highly impossible na 😭 😭

n abt her throwing tantrums on southindian film sets well its totally rubbish she's just a girl with selfrespect n cant let it down at any cost,i know i am writing too much bt i cant read ny thing against her

so agree with u
sunbird thumbnail
SHE DEFINATELY NOT LEAVING
-Zarwulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i dun knw wot to say..am still in a shock...
Mehvish.Aditya thumbnail
m gonna miss shilpa a lot...will never accecpt the new ridz
angelofdeathkav thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i am in shock i dnt know what to say 😭
angelofdeathkav thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=947561
go here guys it made me relax well abit