Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

missing Vmars thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet=me

OMG I got a 93% in my ICSE and I'm still not happy!!!! Infact I'm really really really depressed because of what I saw on SBS and Aaj tak!!!! I'm really sad n even my results haven't made me feel better....Can u guys believe it???? I dunno what I'll do....

awww dont feel sorry for a stupid show ya ..... u sud party wit ur friends u got such an awesum score .... congrats girl !!!!!

Mehvish.Aditya thumbnail

i will miss shilpa
shilpa plzzzz read all our msgs n come bakkkk
ekdin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Guys! I have found something which is quite interesting about Shilpa leaving...

Originally Posted by abs_banerjee

Dear Friends! I feel awkward in writing this post... is I creating a hara-kiri.... a creative one... going against all the odds... going against conventional odds and also the biggest... going away from the horses mouth....

Now the verdict is out... the rumors are not just rumors now... confirmation... from the protagonist herself... she is leaving the show... do you require any further confirmation... do you require any other view... no, do not punch yourself... this is not a dream... this is true... verdict is out...

But is it? Do what we see... what we hear... is always true... can we disbelieve our own eyes, our own ears...

Friends! the stance I am going to take now is highly controversial.... may be I am putting my reputation in stake... but do I have a choice? There are some glaring gaps... I need to bring in front... let then you take a decision....

• Why Shilpa is leaving.... getting a better opportunity... looking beyond... where, what? Today, if our leading pair Karan & Shilpa just sneezes.... it is opening news in all our forums... which opportunity Shilpa is talking off... have you heard... has anyone heard... I have not.
• So if the above leads to a doubt..... what scope Shilpa has to grab a role outside DMG... in Television... in films... can she just leaves without a firm role... firm offer.....
• She is not Prachi Desai.... and mind you, Prachi has left Kasam Se after getting a firm offer from B'wood...
• Before Prachi's exit is announced in the media... her replacement is ready... Gundeep... this is professionalism...
• For my posting, I do lot of background search.... not a single mention of Shilpa leaving the show... in any of the websites... periodicals... news papers... why this sudden decision....
• It is quite interesting to know that the matter is first disclosed in one of the forums... is this a plant...
• SBS is a Star Show... and Star One has used it earlier to promote its show... our DMG... why we should we not view it as another of the promo stunt?
• Where is Shilpa's replacement? No news nothing... our clever friends from this forum or from other... if they can manage to get this scoop before it is released to public through SBS... why they are unable to get an idea on the replacement... and mind you... it can't be Shraddha... (Currently she is not having any serial in her name).
• And the most important thing is, I am sure confession is round the corner... any day.... any time... all indicators are leading to it... so why she decides to leave now... and why this so wonderful promo?

My friends! I may be unnecessarily optimistic... looking for a ray of hope in this gloom of night..... But the things are not clear..... Somehow... I am still not convinced....
abeerabaig thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweet_angel28

OMG!!! i cant believe it! i never thought she'd leave coz she doin so well in the show n her fan-base is excellent! omg im really really upset.....i dont think i can continue to watch the show..........for the first time i have cried today after hearing that she is leaving ! i didnt even cry when kavya left kavyanjali!

guys we shud do something, esp fans in india - u guys have an opportunity to go to the sets at least.......i think u guys should gang up n go there n persuade her not to leave!

im really very heart broken today 😭

um the unluckiest person on earth.. in my whole life.. i started watching onli two indian tv shows one was kavyanjali.. tht ended without any reason.. and now dmg.. dont kno.. wot hpd.. y shipa is leaving.. no authentic reason!!... mann.. there is no dmg.. for me.. without my heavently jodi together.. karan and shilpa!!! waaaaaaaannnnn!!!!!!!!!🤢😭
abeerabaig thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ainun

Guys! I have found something which is quite interesting about Shilpa leaving...

Originally Posted by abs_banerjee

Dear Friends! I feel awkward in writing this post... is I creating a hara-kiri.... a creative one... going against all the odds... going against conventional odds and also the biggest... going away from the horses mouth....

Now the verdict is out... the rumors are not just rumors now... confirmation... from the protagonist herself... she is leaving the show... do you require any further confirmation... do you require any other view... no, do not punch yourself... this is not a dream... this is true... verdict is out...

But is it? Do what we see... what we hear... is always true... can we disbelieve our own eyes, our own ears...

Friends! the stance I am going to take now is highly controversial.... may be I am putting my reputation in stake... but do I have a choice? There are some glaring gaps... I need to bring in front... let then you take a decision....

• Why Shilpa is leaving.... getting a better opportunity... looking beyond... where, what? Today, if our leading pair Karan & Shilpa just sneezes.... it is opening news in all our forums... which opportunity Shilpa is talking off... have you heard... has anyone heard... I have not.
• So if the above leads to a doubt..... what scope Shilpa has to grab a role outside DMG... in Television... in films... can she just leaves without a firm role... firm offer.....
• She is not Prachi Desai.... and mind you, Prachi has left Kasam Se after getting a firm offer from B'wood...
• Before Prachi's exit is announced in the media... her replacement is ready... Gundeep... this is professionalism...
• For my posting, I do lot of background search.... not a single mention of Shilpa leaving the show... in any of the websites... periodicals... news papers... why this sudden decision....
• It is quite interesting to know that the matter is first disclosed in one of the forums... is this a plant...
• SBS is a Star Show... and Star One has used it earlier to promote its show... our DMG... why we should we not view it as another of the promo stunt?
• Where is Shilpa's replacement? No news nothing... our clever friends from this forum or from other... if they can manage to get this scoop before it is released to public through SBS... why they are unable to get an idea on the replacement... and mind you... it can't be Shraddha... (Currently she is not having any serial in her name).
• And the most important thing is, I am sure confession is round the corner... any day.... any time... all indicators are leading to it... so why she decides to leave now... and why this so wonderful promo?

My friends! I may be unnecessarily optimistic... looking for a ray of hope in this gloom of night..... But the things are not clear..... Somehow... I am still not convinced....

yeah.. i read it at indya aswell... but i dnt think tht it is a publicity stunt anymore.. as shilpa herself has confirmed... tht she is leaving,,,    *sniff*  sniff* ... wish it was a publicity stunt!!,,,  
Edited by abeerabaig - 15 years ago
Riddhima thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i just cant understand...........why is he leaving dmg............im getting soooooooooooooooooo mad and depressed...i serious guys its leading me to depression.......that to in my 12th... 😭 😭 😭 hw can thes ppl do sumthing liek ethis.........shilpa plzzzzzzzzz dnt leave....why do we love tehm soo much that when they go we ide..............i just cant see any1 else as shilpa...even though karan is there and i love him bt to see him with some1 else is a torture..i wont be even 1 % bothered who is teh new fae or wat she does......shilpa is engraved in my mind...(same thing happened when rajeev khandelwal left kth....adn i had decided wonth love ay1 soo much...and nw shilpa..i feel awkward..i dnt knw i just feel soo helpless.)i just hope thsi all a joke ....or they r fooling us..i dnt mind being called duffers bt plzzz dnt leave shilpa...gusy do something....all those who have her number and karan's ..just call her up!!!!!1fats tell her guys plzzzzzzzzz 😭 😭 😭
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

It took me a few hours to digest this news...I still cannot digest it..Im ..SHOCKED..to say the least...I dont know what to feel...

I watched SBS!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!

I have never seen Shilpa look SO DOWN AND LOW! Something is wrong...something in the story that we're not being told.

I think she has been throwing attitude on the sets and has been TOLD to LEAVE! I really feel this. From the way she was speaking!

I am confident she and the producers do not get along anymore! Confident!

Anyway...I didnt see MY Riddhima when I watched todays SBS..I saw some stranger and it broke my heart..she looked icey and not the same.. she was wearing the pink dress she wore on Karan's bday celebrations...her eyes were telling that something is wrong

She PISSED ME OF MAJORLY when she said... "better and bigger offers".. WTF? She's totally DISSING DMG after all that it gave her?

Well darling let's see if you are the leading lady in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi or My Name Is Khan...Why the hell else are you leaving?! Let's see where life takes you...

She said she is going from Class 1 to Class 2...totally bashing DMG

I remember I read how she used to throw attitude on film sets in south films and i blamed her producers..but maybe she IS an attitude-thrower

Im realllllllllllllllly going to miss her as Riddhima sooooooooooooo BLOODYYY much This is such bad news! but Im going to be optimistic...and frankly..DMG does not need people who look DOWN on it and consider it only as a stepping stone to "bigger and better" things Im offiically saying my goodbye to Shilpa Anand..I wish her all the best, but frankly I am confident that without Dr Riddhima she is nothing and she may as well marry Parikshit and become a housewife now coz she will never be AS successful as she was while playing Dr Riddhima.. I actually feel sorry for her more then anyone else coz this decision is going to come back and bite her very soon Ohh I can be so spiteful! But Im so sad and angry..However...

Im looking forward to a new Riddhima now..I hope shes an even better actress than Shilpa...I really pray that she is..and I hope she's young and beautiful too and has amazing chemistry with Karan

Um...I really am confused..I love Shilpa as Riddhima so much, she IS Riddhima..and now..shes going...I dunno what to believe..Im so disgusted by Shilpa, shes upset me SO MUCH..how can she break her fans hearts like this....VERY IRRESPONSIBLE!!!!!!!! 

I really hope the new Ridz is even better😭

xarmaanloverx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
took the words right outta my mouth preeti
niki_09 thumbnail
wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😡 🤢 ....y d hell is she leaving DMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........she has 2 respect d feeling of her fans.........but i will continue watching dmg no matter what!!!!!! 😊
Mehvish.Aditya thumbnail

guys plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz stop bashing shilpa its not her fault ...respect her decision and its her life
so respect