Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Shilpa Anand and her replacement in DMG (Page 138)

alvina Goldie
alvina
alvina

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 6:08am | IP Logged
atleast we have started smiling now
every1 was so upset in the beginning but now it's making every1 mad coz of the stupid creatives and media

krazzy_dmgian Groupbie
krazzy_dmgian
krazzy_dmgian

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Why Shilpa is leaving DMG-coz of "bigger n better" offers or coz of a tiff between her n the producers...no1 is certain...
But if shez leaving coz of "bigger n better" offers then wot exactly r "bigger n better" offers Shilpa Darling....playing lead in a 3 hour long movie(wich may/may not click) or playing lead in an almost 1 yr long "very popular" succesfully running show with a vast loyal fan following????
Well I for one or lets say We for one(as most of u ppl would agree wid me on this one) neva thought of DMG as a "regular" primetime "TV serial"...I thnk it was nothng less than a movie experience if not better...
If u look at it almost al soaps on Indian TV are the same... couples who can neva be 2gether...vamps in garish make-up n costumes wrecking havoc in ppls lives...tyaags...balidaans...age leaps...wrinkle proof mommys n daddys....themes like dahej...maykaa...saas-bahu....betiyaan....vivaah...blah..bla h..blah...DMG WAS OR SORRY IS DIFFERENT....thats what makes it special..a treat to watch...
But by all means Shilpa go...try ur luck in Big Bad Bollywood....hope u attain stardom...be successful in al ur future endeavors...
None the less u have left al of us DMGians heartbroken.... Cry
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Ohho guys, chill.
Life is not fun only to play anyone's emotions.
I heard so many pplz already gave up, but playing with our emotions to showing that they are also hurt same like us.
Anyways i agree that they have to conform and finish things. waisey toh Shilpa already said that she left then nothing left to ask, but still for clearing ur confussion, they have to conform.

Muniza
alvina Goldie
alvina
alvina

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 6:12am | IP Logged
i agree
most of the TV stars quit their famous serials for the biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig screen
but later they back to TV but its too late then
there r so many examples
yoyolo Senior Member
yoyolo
yoyolo

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 6:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by krazzy_dmgian

Why Shilpa is leaving DMG-coz of "bigger n better" offers or coz of a tiff between her n the producers...no1 is certain...
But if shez leaving coz of "bigger n better" offers then wot exactly r "bigger n better" offers Shilpa Darling....playing lead in a 3 hour long movie(wich may/may not click) or playing lead in an almost 1 yr long "very popular" succesfully running show with a vast loyal fan following????
Well I for one or lets say We for one(as most of u ppl would agree wid me on this one) neva thought of DMG as a "regular" primetime "TV serial"...I thnk it was nothng less than a movie experience if not better...
If u look at it almost al soaps on Indian TV are the same... couples who can neva be 2gether...vamps in garish make-up n costumes wrecking havoc in ppls lives...tyaags...balidaans...age leaps...wrinkle proof mommys n daddys....themes like dahej...maykaa...saas-bahu....betiyaan....vivaah...blah..bla h..blah...DMG WAS OR SORRY IS DIFFERENT....thats what makes it special..a treat to watch...
But by all means Shilpa go...try ur luck in Big Bad Bollywood....hope u attain stardom...be successful in al ur future endeavors...
None the less u have left al of us DMGians heartbroken.... Cry

Very well saidClap

@ alvina: yes you are right I am smiling too...or I'm trying to smile...if we take this situation too seriously it won't be good for usEmbarrassed

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 6:13am | IP Logged
@ krazzy_dmgian- Awwww dont sad, i am agree with you that DMG was rocking show, but not anymore.
Hope she will understand.

Muniza
yoyolo Senior Member
yoyolo
yoyolo

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 6:15am | IP Logged
These days there are thousand persons who are acting in Bollywood movies...there are so many girls as pretty as Shilpa and even more talented...but how many are successsful? not much!
Mehvish.Aditya IF-Sizzlerz
Mehvish.Aditya
Mehvish.Aditya

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 6:16am | IP Logged

well i think if she wants to work in those movies she can but why leaving dmg?...she can work in dmg also right.....dmg wont be the same w/o her
armaan, i cannot see him with anothers ridz

Edited by mehvish_armaan - 23 May 2008 at 6:17am

Go to top