Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Shilpa Anand and her replacement in DMG (Page 13)

islandgirl007 IF-Sizzlerz
islandgirl007
islandgirl007

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

Her one year contract is not over. She is def not leaving. Embarrassed I am postive about this. Embarrassed

tumhare muh mein shakkar, chocs and what ever u want with lotssssss of armaan Embarrassed

queenkumar IF-Stunnerz

Member BANNED!!

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

Her one year contract is not over. She is def not leaving. Embarrassed I am postive about this. Embarrassed

Yeah Jenny, show started in August, and if she started shooting in july, it means still we have time.

I have hope on your hopeEmbarrassed.

Muniza

anjanichutney Newbie
anjanichutney
anjanichutney

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cha_iqbal

Originally posted by anjanichutney

Arre yaar. My head tells me she will quit, but my heart says she can't.

What to do, what to do........

I think ur head will win Cry

OR my friend, maybe, just maybe ......my heart can prove my head wrong? Tongue Cry

hope so...but what i think is..if they were not sure they wudnt let the news leak out like that in the media..wud they???

defnitely true yaar!

but then again, it was published media--> yet totally unconfirmed (neither actress herself, nor producer will say anything).

This is soooooo depressing. I'm in like denial mode right now. But as QueenKumar said- let's hope for the best!!

yeah me too..and only one thing keeps coming to my mind....atleast its not armaan (touchwood)

Yeah good point. Amidst all this tension....is the perfect time to be thankful and appreciative that we still have Karan with us! This show would/will be pathetic without Riddhima, but there would be no DMG whatsoever without Karan.

Jenny in accordance to what you said. Regarding her contract, since it is one year, wouldn't that mean August 2007-August 2008 as that would be the one year completion of DMG.

islandgirl007 IF-Sizzlerz
islandgirl007
islandgirl007

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Yeah Jenny, show started in August, and if she started shooting in july, it means still we have time.

I have hope on your hopeEmbarrassed.

Muniza

I think they started the whole shooting way ahead of july..coz they were on a one month workshop to learn all the doctor and medicine routines..so technically may or june shud be the contract...so i guess it mite have ended already..what say
pyaridilwalino1 IF-Dazzler
pyaridilwalino1
pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
this truly sucks yaar...I hate it that fans aren't able to do much! Confused

I mean it's a given fact that tv actors don't get "big" roles in Bollywood....I don't understand...I mean look at KSG what was he doing in Bhram? LOL
I mean no offense, but come on yaar thorda tho sense hona chaiye! A film with Dino Morea and Miland Soman? I think the actress in Bhram was so bad yaar, Roshni Chopra (who played DIno's gf for a 2min part) could've done better. But inko tho role milenge nahin na!
   I think the only replacement will be Shraddha Nigam--so KSG and Shraddha can spend more time together...if not her then Jennifer Winget is the only one I can see...but honestly I don't want to see anyone but Shilpa! Man... Cry
   but it's her life...so good luck to her in all her endeavors! Embarrassed
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pyaridilwalino1

this truly sucks yaar...I hate it that fans aren't able to do much! Confused

I mean it's a given fact that tv actors don't get "big" roles in Bollywood....I don't understand...I mean look at KSG what was he doing in Bhram? LOL
I mean no offense, but come on yaar thorda tho sense hona chaiye! A film with Dino Morea and Miland Soman? I think the actress in Bhram was so bad yaar, Roshni Chopra (who played DIno's gf for a 2min part) could've done better. But inko tho role milenge nahin na!
   I think the only replacement will be Shraddha Nigam--so KSG and Shraddha can spend more time together...if not her then Jennifer Winget is the only one I can see...but honestly I don't want to see anyone but Shilpa! Man... Cry
   but it's her life...so good luck to her in all her endeavors! Embarrassed

Yeah Shweta no one take Shilpa place yaar. Kissi ki buri nazar lug gaiee.

Yahan waisey hi bohut buri nazrein hai.

Anyways still hope that she will change her decision.

Muniza

kumpal12 Senior Member
kumpal12
kumpal12

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
no yaaar this cant be.............now i am totally shattered by reading the ad in HT....are abhi abhi maine heart aur mind dhono ko sambhala .. yeh publicity stunt.. aur kuch nahi hai..... bas ab paper padke phir se mere dimag aur dil fight karna shuru kiya hai............ nooo dis is not happening and dis shld not happen....dats it........ u cant leave shilpa.... for damn B grade hindi film...... plz yaarrrrrrr tell shilpa not to leave... i seriously cant ever imagine any other than shilpa..........plz kuch karo..... i cant see dmg rather armaan without her.... Cry
mujhe bahut rona aaraha hai.... koi tho bolo yaar dat she is truly not leaving.....

hey marthika who knows her personally was telling dat she will not leave right.... then how come in the paper......oh no dont leave shilpa.... dis is not fair u cant hurt ur fans like this Cry

Go to top