Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Shilpa Anand and her replacement in DMG (Page 128)

alvina Goldie
alvina
alvina

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
i agree with every1 here
though most of the things confirm her exit form the show like her interview, TB and Aaj Tak
i wanna ask something
where r those people who told us that she won't leave
1. marthika
2. rafiah
3.the one who talked to ayaz khan
where are all these people
i haven't seen their post in these last 2 days

Edited by alvina - 22 May 2008 at 11:59pm

dmg2c IF-Rockerz
dmg2c
dmg2c

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 12:02am | IP Logged
i have not posted here for a while. i have been reading about everyone's heartbreak at the news of Shilpa leaving, and i can understand it. we are all in love with this show, and it has become a very important part of our life.

i just saw a post from another forum which says that someone spoke to a creative. in that interview, the fan said that either bring her back or end DMG. that is something that deeply troubled me. Is that what we want? to end dmg? what happens to karan? i love karan and i wait to watch him.

Do people here want the show to end? are we not interested in karan anymore? he isnt leaving hte show for another big offer, so why are we not wanting to watch him anymore? I dont want this show to end, and pleeeeeeeez let us not give such ideas to the Creatives. Please let us be clear what we want. Let it not be that this grief ends up winding up the show and taking even karan/armaan away from us. Let us channel the grief positively to bring back SA if so desired, but let us not ask for the show to end. Please!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by dmg2c - 23 May 2008 at 12:04am
-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alvina

i agree with every1 here
though most of the things confirm her exit form the show like her interview, TB and Aaj Tak
i wanna ask something
where r those people who told us that she won't leave this is exactly wat i was thinking...Confused
1. marthika Where i she????.......she told she is a close friend of shilpa nd the latter told her dat this all is fake.......Ouch
2. rafiah
MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute14us28amy

Originally posted by hot_diva

guyzz WE NEED TO HAV FAITH IN GOD SHILPA AND KARAN AND CREATIVES PRAYERS OF SO MANY PPL WONT GO UNANSWERED AND HEARTS OF SO MANY PPL CANT BE WRONG SO JUS CHILL BEC SHE WONT LEAVE SUNAINA ALSO SAID SHE ISNT LEAVING NA

Nt sure abt wht Sunaina said iz ryt or wrong but yeah I agree wid u...Humari duao ka aser definitely hogaaaaaaaaa....SHE HAS 2 CUM BK....Just don't lose hope & hv faith in God....Dat's all I wanna say 2 ya all......

ya thts d spirit

redsky Senior Member
redsky
redsky

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg2c

i have not posted here for a while. i have been reading about everyone's heartbreak at the news of Shilpa leaving, and i can understand it. we are all in love with this show, and it has become a very important part of our life.

i just saw a post from another forum which says that someone spoke to a creative. in that interview, the fan said that either bring her back or end DMG. that is something that deeply troubled me. Is that what we want? to end dmg? what happens to karan? i love karan and i wait to watch him.

Do people here want the show to end? are we not interested in karan anymore? he isnt leaving hte show for another big offer, so why are we not wanting to watch him anymore? I dont want this show to end, and pleeeeeeeez let us not give such ideas to the Creatives. Please let us be clear what we want. Let it not be that this grief ends up winding up the show and taking even karan/armaan away from us. Let us channel the grief positively to bring back SA if so desired, but let us not ask for the show to end. Please!!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW!!!!!!!!

neha29sep Senior Member
neha29sep
neha29sep

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute14us28amy

I don't understand y these ppl r givin up? Only sum ppl agree wid me? Cry We r fans.....*Armidz* Fans *AR FANS*......We can do anythn 2 bring her bkkk yarron.....Does any 1 remember how "MICHI" Milind-Prachi fans (4rm Kayamath) got 2gether & tried 2 brin um 2gether? Remember dat? SBS helped ummmm....Im tellin u we can make um change their decision....Ekta jaisi Kekta ne public ki suni toh DmG Creatives ka cheez hai? Saab himmat bahout jhaldi haar jate hoo? Cry Cry Cry U r makin us weakkkkk......Cry 

Tc

Amy

***Im goin 2 bed nowwww......I hope I see ke it was a prank or Shilpa iz bk or sumthn lyk dat 2mo....Kaal ki subah ka intazaar hooga mujhe...I know GOD won't let us down***

yeh so tru im with u we wil get her back jane to hum bhi nahi dege us i'm not given up i'm stil with u til my last breath. so i'm on toconvience shilpa to get back in any how.Smile

neha29sep Senior Member
neha29sep
neha29sep

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 1:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by alvina

i agree with every1 here
i wanna ask something
where r those people who told us that she won't leave
1. marthika
2. rafiah

hi totaly agree where the hell r they people u now i've send them so many pm bt  they didn't even reply one .

alvina Goldie
alvina
alvina

Posted: 23 May 2008 at 2:04am | IP Logged

grounded LOL i think

coz they know they'll be bombarded with ?s

Edited by alvina - 23 May 2008 at 2:04am

Go to top