Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Shilpa Anand and her replacement in DMG (Page 127)

*[anchal]* Senior Member
*[anchal]*
*[anchal]*

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by palluanju

Originally posted by cute14us28amy

Plzzzzz tell me d truth? How many of ya hv email SBS or Uday? Just wanna know?....If u feel lyk sharing it then plzz aap mujhe batao?

@Dhavnisoni: Well, dat's ur opinion but we want her bk......& I know she iz nt happy inside...Usne kaabhi nahi chahtha ki woh DmG chode? but I don't know wht went wrong? Toh let's just w8 & watch........She has 2 come bk 4 us...... Completely agree wid Raji (nsminerva)

u know even i am very attached to this serial

though i am 26 yr old and mother of a kid

i loved watching this show and entire KS chemistry

I am so unhappy with shilpa leaving DMG .........

that i was stopped watching this show since the news broke

it will easy for me to over SA's loss now by quitting it

rather than later when she has left

i just read written updates and our FF's thats all

i have stopped watching DMG

though my heart loves KS a lot

You're right.. DMG isn't the same anymore, but I still watch it just for Atul-Anjali, Rahul, and all the other... But, somthing seems to be missing in AR/KS chemistry these days..

And, sadly, I can't make sigs of DMG these days... That certain thing that DMG had that urged me to make siggies is gone... Hopefully it'll be back soon... Ouch

neha29sep Senior Member
neha29sep
neha29sep

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute14us28amy

Originally posted by gitanjalie

Why don't we guys just accept it!!! Shes going....its a serial...she is an actor....she has made a choice to move on. Respect it!

(I m nt accepting it coz I don't even know wht's goin on? I m so confused...If u r nt wid us then it's f9.....Gurl we respect ur opinion but u can't stop us......She will b bk 1 day & u will b lyk Shocked....Trust me!....NO! Trust GOD! Don't laugh @ me...I reallie feel ki she will b bkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.....Mano ya Na Mano......)

I am sure someone nice will replace her (No1 can replace herrr...I m a true DmG fan & I feel ki Shilpa hi Ridhima hai aur Ridhima hi Shilpa hai uske aage mein kuch nahi samj ti...Srry!)....the show is bigger than the stars. (Don't agree wid u...Srry!...Agar KSG, Pankit, Sunaina, Nana chale gaye tabbhi u will say d same thing?)  And in anycase...acting with Armaan will make anybody look good. (*No Commnets* Coz I still think ki nobody iz replacing Shilpa toh phir dusre logo ki baat karne ka toh sawal hi nahi uthta na.?)  So cheer up and look forward to an even better innings!!!! (Well, Shilpa jaab taak nahi aajati....******** Again I m again gonna repeat my "Gheezi Piti" lines but I won't njoy d show if she iz nt there for Arman (Wid KSG)

hi im with u and i also feel wat to say every single word u say i also belive in that. im with u to stop her in any how.

cute14us28amy IF-Dazzler
cute14us28amy
cute14us28amy

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

I don't understand y these ppl r givin up? Only sum ppl agree wid me? Cry We r fans.....*Armidz* Fans *AR FANS*......We can do anythn 2 bring her bkkk yarron.....Does any 1 remember how "MICHI" Milind-Prachi fans (4rm Kayamath) got 2gether & tried 2 brin um 2gether? Remember dat? SBS helped ummmm....Im tellin u we can make um change their decision....Ekta jaisi Kekta ne public ki suni toh DmG Creatives ka cheez hai? Saab himmat bahout jhaldi haar jate hoo? Cry Cry Cry U r makin us weakkkkk......Cry 

Tc

Amy

***Im goin 2 bed nowwww......I hope I see ke it was a prank or Shilpa iz bk or sumthn lyk dat 2mo....Kaal ki subah ka intazaar hooga mujhe...I know GOD won't let us down***

Edited by cute14us28amy - 22 May 2008 at 11:11pm
nightangel IF-Sizzlerz
nightangel
nightangel

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

sau baat ki ek baat..

East or west we want shipa back ...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

hocks or crooks we want shipa..we want shilpa... we want shilpa... LOL Wink 

otherwise we quit DMG once & 4 all,  u got it D - De- creatives of DMG...Angry

Edited by nightangel - 22 May 2008 at 11:13pm
cute14us28amy IF-Dazzler
cute14us28amy
cute14us28amy

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nightangel

sau baat ki ek baat..

East or west we want shipa back ...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

hocks or crooks we want shipa..we want shilpa we want shilpa... LOL Wink 

YEAHHHHHHH GURLLLLLLLLL..........

EAST OR WEST Shilpa iz the BEST.....WE want her BK............WE want her BK......

BRING her BK warna Shilpa jaate jaate DmG le dube gi? Cry

Hey u kow wht? 2mo I m gonna email SBS again & I m gonna send this topic's link 2 um.......& I will b lyk "Plzzzz make DmG creatives & Shilpa read the whole post? Plzzzzzzzzzz?" LOL 

DmG creatives visit IF.........Who knows? They r prbly readin dis crapppp.....Goshhh! Y don't they bring her bk? Uhhhhhhh! Mannnnnnnn! Angry

Edited by cute14us28amy - 22 May 2008 at 11:21pm
cute14us28amy IF-Dazzler
cute14us28amy
cute14us28amy

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

I told u na? Tongue Trust Goddddddd Embarrassed............WOHOOOOOO! Party Im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Dancing

Read This. Big smile Chalo at least creatives r wid us Big smile...Now we hv 2 convince Shilpa .......I m sure she will b bkkkkkk Thumbs Up...Usse maana ke hi layenge hum? Day Dreaming

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=950225

***I m also tryin 2 call d creatives....But it keeps sayin the # u tryin iz currently busy....So I will try 2mo.....Hopefully saab normal hoo jayega.....***

Edited by cute14us28amy - 22 May 2008 at 11:38pm
kate-85 IF-Dazzler
kate-85
kate-85

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
i am really not happy with shilpa leaving this show.....no one can replace her...i hope she changes her decesion....of leaving the show...i don't think any other artists can portray the role of ridz so well as shilpa can....plus karan and shilpa is having the best chemistry....no one creat the magic of arman and rodz as KS can...shilpa if you are reading this....its our humble request....plz....plz....plz....plz.....DONT LEAVE THE SHOW....we want to see more of you in the show!!!!! PLZ DONT LEAVE YOUR FANS!!!!......

i am a silent member of this forum....i watch this show mainly cuz i love KS chemistry!!!!

K and S are equally important to this show....so it wudn be good if any of them left the show....they are the essance of DMG.....!!!!!
-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
the news is shattering.......though i still feel she will be back.........but if she leaves then dats the last day for me to watch DMG

Go to top