Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Shilpa Anand and her replacement in DMG (Page 124)

fabulous05 Senior Member
fabulous05
fabulous05

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
This show has been fantastic so far! It has completely got me off other serials because of the story line, but what made it more amazing was the acting of both karan and shilpa. Shilpa has this a connection with karan that even if another actress comes it wont spark because even we have become so attracted to their jodi. All I know it shilpa's last day will be my last in watching this show. I love karan, but seeing him with someone else will just make me lose interest. Its a very sad thought knowing that in a few days we wont see shilpas precious face on DMG Cry Cry

islandgirl007 IF-Sizzlerz
islandgirl007
islandgirl007

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg07

Originally posted by gitanjalie

Why don't we guys just accept it!!! Shes going....its a serial...she is an actor....she has made a choice to move on. Respect it!

I am sure someone nice will replace her....the show is bigger than the stars. And in anycase...acting with Armaan will make anybody look good. So cheer up and look forward to an even better innings!!!!

totally.... totally agree....

Move on guys... lets accept and look forward to changes for the better.....I really don't know why everyone is sooooo bent of having her back....guys she was great but she is moving on...so let be!!

Karan makes anyone on screen look awesome... so i am not worried!! Karan will keep it rocking!!!!

Embarrassed true
cute14us28amy IF-Dazzler
cute14us28amy
cute14us28amy

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hot_diva

Originally posted by dmg07

Originally posted by gitanjalie

Why don't we guys just accept it!!! Shes going....its a serial...she is an actor....she has made a choice to move on. Respect it!

I am sure someone nice will replace her....the show is bigger than the stars. And in anycase...acting with Armaan will make anybody look good. So cheer up and look forward to an even better innings!!!!

totally.... totally agree....

Move on guys... lets accept and look forward to changes for the better.....I really don't know why everyone is sooooo bent of having her back....guys she was great but she is moving on...so let be!!

Karan makes anyone on screen look awesome... so i am not worried!! Karan will keep it rocking!!!!

but she was riddhima she gave life to tht character how can we jus forget her in a min????????

Exactlyyyy....Completely agree wid u.....Can never 4get her...

MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by fabulous05

This show has been fantastic so far! It has completely got me off other serials because of the story line, but what made it more amazing was the acting of both karan and shilpa. Shilpa has this a connection with karan that even if another actress comes it wont spark because even we have become so attracted to their jodi. All I know it shilpa's last day will be my last in watching this show. I love karan, but seeing him with someone else will just make me lose interest. Its a very sad thought knowing that in a few days we wont see shilpas precious face on DMG Cry Cry

well same here but i really feel she isnt leaving

MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
guyzz WE NEED TO HAV FAITH IN GOD SHILPA AND KARAN AND CREATIVES PRAYERS OF SO MANY PPL WONT GO UNANSWERED AND HEARTS OF SO MANY PPL CANT BE WRONG SO JUS CHILL BEC SHE WONT LEAVE SUNAINA ALSO SAID SHE ISNT LEAVING NA
bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
sorry to say this but the time i came to know about shilpa is leaving DMG is no more same for me Cry Cry

i think AR chemistry and Karan-Shilpa chemistry was awesome and that is the one which made them no1 pair in TV serials today. i guess AR are the one who made DMG so popular.
i agree with DMG being fun and all the others are great but
then DMG is no more same for me.
i just hope whatever is the reason for this everything will setllte and shilpa comes back

believe me i have gone through the same stuff with KTH and sujal , KTH was never the same serial for me once Rajeev left and for me even after all these years rajeev is sujal and nobody else.

there is a thin line between real and reel life and for character that line gets merged with real and reel and
that happened with AR Embarrassed
MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lwfw

sorry to say this but the time i came to know about shilpa is leaving DMG is no more same for me Cry Cry

i think AR chemistry and Karan-Shilpa chemistry was awesome and that is the one which made them no1 pair in TV serials today. i guess AR are the one who made DMG so popular.
i just hope whatever is the reason for this everything will setllte and shilpa comes back

believe me i have gone through the same stuff with KTH and sujal , KTH was never the same serial for me once Rajeev left and for me even after all these years rajeev is sujal and nobody else.

there is a thin line between real and reel life and for character that line gets merged with real and reel and

YA TOTALLY CORRECT

nightangel IF-Sizzlerz
nightangel
nightangel

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lwfw

shara I agree with u completely... do not know wat's going on 4 shilpa's matter ... but as far Rajiv concern still dhis guys doesn't get anydhing noticable after Sujal..let's see wat happend to shilpa.. she already gets bad experience in d past with so called big screen...Ouch Ouch 

Go to top