Shilpa Anand and her replacement in DMG - Page 106

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
ye kya ho raha hai?m so confused....vaise agar shilpa ka last day shoot ka 20th may tha toh nw its 23rd may aur abhi tak new riddhima finalise nahi hui hai....toh dmg wale shoot kiske saath kar rahe hai?
cute14us28amy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Guess wht? I called um last nyt 2 talk wid sumbody (Uday) 4rm DmG creative team....& the lady evn picked up d ph.......Kitni try karne ke baad laga tha....Ohhh goshhhhh! I kept sayin "Hello" Helllowwwwwwwwwww but she couldn't listen 2 me......Uhhhh! But don't wrry guyzzzz I will deffo. try 2 call um 2day....Aaj toh mein nahi chodne waali unko? Edited by cute14us28amy - 15 years ago
yoyolo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alvina

๐Ÿคฃpagal kahane mein internet
agar yahi haal raha to forum ka naam badalna padega
PMG-Pagal mil gaye

lool!๐Ÿ˜†nice joke!!

alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
DMG waale hamare sab ke dimaag ko shoot kar rahe
bikerider thumbnail
alvina nice joke,

yup i guess at the end it will happen ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

yup i also feel that DMG creatives should come out and say what is it else DMG TRPs are falling and will fall drastically
yoyolo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lool my dimag isalso suffering a lot ๐Ÿ˜† I want Dr Armaan to check it ๐Ÿคฃ
alvina thumbnail
atleast we have started smiling now
every1 was so upset in the beginning but now it's making every1 mad coz of the stupid creatives and media
krazzy_dmgian thumbnail
Why Shilpa is leaving DMG-coz of "bigger n better" offers or coz of a tiff between her n the producers...no1 is certain...
But if shez leaving coz of "bigger n better" offers then wot exactly r "bigger n better" offers Shilpa Darling....playing lead in a 3 hour long movie(wich may/may not click) or playing lead in an almost 1 yr long "very popular" succesfully running show with a vast loyal fan following????
Well I for one or lets say We for one(as most of u ppl would agree wid me on this one) neva thought of DMG as a "regular" primetime "TV serial"...I thnk it was nothng less than a movie experience if not better...
If u look at it almost al soaps on Indian TV are the same... couples who can neva be 2gether...vamps in garish make-up n costumes wrecking havoc in ppls lives...tyaags...balidaans...age leaps...wrinkle proof mommys n daddys....themes like dahej...maykaa...saas-bahu....betiyaan....vivaah...blah..bla h..blah...DMG WAS OR SORRY IS DIFFERENT....thats what makes it special..a treat to watch...
But by all means Shilpa go...try ur luck in Big Bad Bollywood....hope u attain stardom...be successful in al ur future endeavors...
None the less u have left al of us DMGians heartbroken.... ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ohho guys, chill.
Life is not fun only to play anyone's emotions.
I heard so many pplz already gave up, but playing with our emotions to showing that they are also hurt same like us.
Anyways i agree that they have to conform and finish things. waisey toh Shilpa already said that she left then nothing left to ask, but still for clearing ur confussion, they have to conform.

Muniza
alvina thumbnail
i agree
most of the TV stars quit their famous serials for the biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig screen
but later they back to TV but its too late then
there r so many examples