Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zzoombie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: muniza75

I cant comment about Iqbal , but deffinately in SHilpa case something is fishy, and surely she is back in the show.

Shilpa Not Leaving DMG

Muniza

Muniza
if you realised Iqbal has this histoy of leaving shows for better option
and we all know how charismatic he is lately
there used to be a time when he was more than Karan for us (atleast me)
and look where is he today
so you are right we cannot compare Shilpa with Iqbal
but at the same time Shilpa is more professionally mature than him coz she has already tasted the downside of the showbizz
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: muniza75

No i havent call her after that, surely calls on weekend. Time differences kills.

Shilpa Not Leaving DMG

Muniza

so u will call in  weekend so plzzzzzzz surely tell us wht she said as soon as possible

and ya zooombie shilpa is more mature she shuldnt take such step

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Zzombie- Sorry once again cant discuss Iqbal at all, not even comment about him, otherwise there would be a big Mahabharat, but yeah Shilpa is very mature, and professional.
I dont think so she will take any stupid decision just like that.

Shilpa Not Leaving DMG

Muniza
aridz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😭 well i thnk 😭 shilpa s realy left the show 😭 😭 😭 n about 2nd news of SBS is only drama of cinevista to make ppl calm so that audienc dont stop watchn it n so on..n regardng other co-star interviws so i thnk they wil show thier intrvw after 2ndjun or on 2ndjun...pata nahi kiun yah derr mughy her waqt lag raha hai k shz realy quitdda show 😭 well its very diffcult 4me to digest..i hope im wrong..SHILPA DONT GO PLZZZZZZZZZ STOP SHILPA
LOVE SHILPA..DONT WANT NEW RIDDHIMA..JUST SHILPA
1212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zzoombie

Muniza
if you realised Iqbal has this histoy of leaving shows for better option
and we all know how charismatic he is lately
there used to be a time when he was more than Karan for us (atleast me)
and look where is he today
so you are right we cannot compare Shilpa with Iqbal
but at the same time Shilpa is more professionally mature than him coz she has already tasted the downside of the showbizz

don't forget Iqbal was in films b4 tv too...he too has seen da bad side of showbiz.......so he knows ...he left KAA...for family ...(i dn't blame him 4 dat) ...n CHA is not reli a great show (well not as popular) i guess dats why he left ...whereas Shilpa ...shez got great show ...gud role ...but yh maybe she got a better role ...we all want better things in life rite??!!

sorry m not tryin 2 compare Iqbal wid Shilpa (dats not possible ) ...dn't want no fites 2 start ....dno bout da history ...m new here 😳

Edited by Anisa - 15 years ago
MagicalKash thumbnail
hey guy jus chill i am damn sure now she is not leaving once sbs did dis drama wid parvati of kahani also
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aridz

😭 well i thnk 😭 shilpa s realy left the show 😭 😭 😭 n about 2nd news of SBS is only drama of cinevista to make ppl calm so that audienc dont stop watchn it n so on..n regardng other co-star interviws so i thnk they wil show thier intrvw after 2ndjun or on 2ndjun...pata nahi kiun yah derr mughy her waqt lag raha hai k shz realy quitdda show 😭 well its very diffcult 4me to digest..i hope im wrong..SHILPA DONT GO PLZZZZZZZZZ STOP SHILPA
LOVE SHILPA..DONT WANT NEW RIDDHIMA..JUST SHILPA

No you are right nad also have valid points, but we just want her back in the show, and she should have come back.

Muniza

Originally posted by: hot_diva

hey guy jus chill i am damn sure now she is not leaving once sbs did dis drama wid parvati of kahani also

Another actress in another show also did the same drama on SBS???

Seems like there are many possibilties.
MagicalKash thumbnail
think logically
shilpa leaving dmg this news comes unexpectedly
d search is goin on fr 2 months and we dont even get a hint
dey hv auditioned hundreds of gals and we dont even get ahint how is it possible its jus afake drama
nazma thumbnail
guys i just really want to know what is going on i'm really confused, is shilpa staying or going, because with all this happening i can't even watch the show prpbaly anymore, and it really driving me up the wall, please tell me someone, i have watched both sbs and aaj tak news and i think something fishy is going on because she said she gave the productionn house 2 months notice then how come we fans had no idea if this and that would have been about holi time right so i just don't understand whats happening 😕 😕 😕 please anwser my question someone, thank you 😊