Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonlitnisha thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Yeah may be the creatives want to keep us in dark because iam sure they have got lots of E-mail saying not to replace Shilpa and may be thats why they r hiding the truth.
zzoombie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinasharmamku

i mean ZZ dat in sbs dey said she will leave dmg after few months in august wen her contract of 1 year is finished. may b its wrong as sumtimes media is also wrong.

Yaar SBS pe kaon vishwas kare
ek din pehle kuch bolte hai
dusre din kuch aur
infact in reality we dont know what is gonna happen in future
this world is full of gossips
be optimistic
You know I believe in one principle in life

"agar tumhari marzi ka ho to acha
agar tumhari marzi ka na ho to auur bhi acha
kyonki woh bhagwaan ki marzi ka ho raha hai"

krazzy_dmgian thumbnail
ya well we al r just desperately trying to hang on those threadbare ropes of hopes...wishing...praying...desperately trying to find sum piece of news sumwhere that suggests she aint leaving..i dunno wot to say...wot the hell is goin on????
HEY FRNDS AGREE WID NISHA I ALSO THINK CREATIVES HAV GOT D MAIL OF FANS OF NT REPLACING RIDDHIMA. SO MAY B D CREATIVES HAV TALK 2 HER N IF REASON FOR HER LEAVING WAS PROBLM WID PRODUCTION HOUSE DEN DEY WUD HAVE SORT OUT WID HER N SHILPA AGREED 2 STAY FOR FEW MNTHS. I JUST WISH DAT WEN HER ONE YEAR CONTRACT GETS OVER SHE CHANGE HER DECISION OF LEAVING N DECIDE 2 CNTINUE WID DMG.

BT DO STAY TUNED 2 SBS EVRYDAY ESPECIALLY ON 26th MAY ITS ANJALI I MEAN SUNAINA B'day . SBS WILL GO 2 DMG SETS N MAY B DEY SHOW SUMTHING ABT SHILPA AS IS SHE DERE OR NT.... MAY B DEY ASK ANJALI ABT SHILPA LEAVING HOW R U FEELING SUNAINA......

WE MAY SEE DAT DOZ SHILPA IS DERE ON D SETS N IF YES WAT GIFT SHE HAS GIVEN 2 SUNAINA ON HER B'day . D WAY SHE GAVE 2 KARAN ON HIS B'day
swetha_ravi thumbnail
May b both are telling truth.. like she said she doesnt wanna renew her contract and so she is leaving, production team says she can leave only after her contract period and telly buzz and sbs said the same.. which all means that we'll be able to watch her till august (evenif show started in august last year, shooting must have been started 2 months before, and may b in june itself) So sometimes that means nw she have shooted the episodes till august (we will be able to see her for 2 or 3 months like SBS said) she is free from contract then, so she can leave.. EVERYONE IS SAYING TRUTH, but they make us confused

I lost all hope that she'll not leave, so I'm making myself blv to these things and move on (like shilpa moved on with her BIG & BETTER projects).. Still in small corner of my mind it says like, there r sum prblm btw shilpa & productin team and they'll clear it off soon and she wont leave.. see 😆 i'm contradicting myself..

this dmg made me MAAAD yaaar !!
aridz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😭 😭 😭 i just wanna request to creatv n all members of cinevst that plz plz dont play with our emotions...plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..tell us the truth..n solv our mistry after all we r human like u..n u shouldnt play with us..we as fans r much senstv then normal person..so plz stop givng us pain everyday.. give us a proper news if(GOD 4bid)SHILPA realy quitng then tell us. taky hum eik hi dafa ji bher k roo lain..na k rooz roz..under this sad n tense situation we cant fully enjoy the maza of this drama espcaly ARMAN RIDDHIMA scne.bcoz evrytime while watchng it we thnkng that it mightb their last scen we not consntrtng tem but thnkng..
guys plzzzzzzzz koi kuch karo koi cinvesta fone karo n confirm.. 😭
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: zzoombie

today in Hindustan times it came that
Shilpa is leaving but when  contacted neither she nor the creative confirmed it
and the head of the soap Amita devadiga insisted that she isnt quitting
and the actress contract clearly stated that she cant sign any film

Man really? Thats so weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One day she comes on news and says she is leaving... next day everyone from Ayaz Khan to Shilpa herself and the creatives etc are saying they're not allowed to talka bout it?? Even though she said on news shes leaving??

I think something NEW has transpired between them...I really think Shilpa is NO LONGER LEAVINGGGGG!😳👏 I hope Im right!!😭
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Look at the facts:

Where is Karan, Sunaina, Pankit, and all other's statement or comments about Shilpa?
Karan always with her in SBS interviews, where is he now?
Shilpa is leaving the show is big news right?
No one care about her?
Its just simply publicity stunt, otherwise all big newspapers cover up this news, and all interns would also give the comment about her leaving.
Someone said that Sunaina conformed that Shilpa not leaving, Karan conformed right.
Why Shilpa all alone saying things and no one comes and support her, and connform the news?
Suddenly where is SBS, they just said if you wanna know about her staying in show, just stay with us, and after that they are totally vaninsh?

Shilpa Not Leaving DMG

Muniza
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya guyz i think the best thing to do now is wait and watch 😕
zzoombie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

Look at the facts:

Where is Karan, Sunaina, Pankit, and all other's statement or comments about Shilpa?
Karan always with her in SBS interviews, where is he now?
Shilpa is leaving the show is big news right?
No one care about her?
Its just simply publicity stunt, otherwise all big newspapers cover up this news, and all interns would also give the comment about her leaving.
Someone said that Sunaina conformed that Shilpa not leaving, Karan conformed right.
Why Shilpa all alone saying things and no one comes and support her, and connform the news?
Suddenly where is SBS, they just said if you wanna know about her staying in show, just stay with us, and after that they are totally vaninsh?

Shilpa Not Leaving DMG

Muniza

Actually Muniza SBS has back tracked on its words
and no one is coming forth with anything latest
and plus if there is/will be anything they will speak otherwise everything is settled behind the doors.
one thing i fail to understand
if the production house is not confirming her exit, neither Siddharth nor Shilpa then why the hell , members on this forum are reluctant to make this news  true
by not believing it
why they are actually believing something which has nothing in support of it
In fact i want a new sticky to be made where we all act like Sherlock Homes and give our verdict on whether Shilpa is going or staying (lawyer style by saying me lord first) 😉😉