Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
I was meant to relax in my holidays and make my sleep-pattern and food-pattern better..but its all gone even WORSE instead now πŸ˜›
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: neelam7

I think Shilpa would leave DMG only if she is getting married else I see no reason or rhyme on leaving DMG..

i agree with dat,
i hope she doesnt leave thoughπŸ˜›like her very much
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys this news has managed to partly ruin the best holiday week for me...am in vegas chilling with friends..n we thought of watching dmg yest n i saw this post n its depressing..i wish she wasnt leaving...
gunnu0305 thumbnail

I am sure she is not leaving for a bigger and better offer as she said in SBS. She is not selfish or mean. She understands what her fans are going through.

I am sure the creatives and the producers feel that DMG is popular due to its unique storyline and NOT due to the actors and the way they are potraying the characters. They believe that everyone is replacable. They believe that changing any of the characters would NOT affect their TRP's.

So...the rumour that Shilpa is leaving due to a tiff between the Producers and her is true. Plz guys keep on signing the petition and calling the creatives and giving them a piece of your mind , meaning that tell them not to change Ridz.

Let's bombard the cinevistaas and sbs office with our concerns so that they know what shilpa means to us as Riddhima.They would get forced to get her back somehow.

Let's show our support to Shilpa.And please let's stop discussing about the "new ridz" (Mahi Viz or whoever).We know the creatives sometimes visit our forums.They will start thinking that if we have started thinking of someone else as Ridhima, it won't be any time at all before we accept her too.
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gunnu0305

I am sure she is not leaving for a bigger and better offer as she said in SBS. She is not selfish or mean. She understands what her fans are going through.

I am sure the creatives and the producers feel that DMG is popular due to its unique storyline and NOT due to the actors and the way they are potraying the characters. They believe that everyone is replacable. They believe that changing any of the characters would NOT affect their TRP's.

So...the rumour that Shilpa is leaving due to a tiff between the Producers and her is true. Plz guys keep on signing the petition and calling the creatives and giving them a piece of your mind , meaning that tell them not to change Ridz.

Let's bombard the cinevistaas and sbs office with our concerns so that they know what shilpa means to us as Riddhima.They would get forced to get her back somehow.

Let's show our support to Shilpa.And please let's stop discussing about the "new ridz" (Mahi Viz or whoever).We know the creatives sometimes visit our forums.They will start thinking that if we have started thinking of someone else as Ridhima, it won't be any time at all before we accept her too.

Rightly said πŸ‘πŸ‘

Shilpa Not Leaving😳

Muniza

bikerider thumbnail
munni i also hope ki she stays , else DMG will not be same a gain for me 😭 😭
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lwfw

munni i also hope ki she stays , else DMG will not be same a gain for me 😭 😭

Yeah shara, i dont think so she will leave.

Shilpa Not Leaving

Muniza

bikerider thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

Yeah shara, i dont think so she will leave.

Shilpa Not Leaving

Muniza

ok that is nice news to hear 😳   i hope soon somebody from producers group will confirm that she is staying. hope that will happen cause i do not want DMG too loose its viewers 😭😭 it was the one of the best show on the TV

OK for me too "Shilpa Not Leaving" not leaving πŸ˜ƒ
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm okay w/ a new replacement, if it is really nesscary. But I think the creatives should know that DMG will be totally diff w/o shilpz cause one of the things that made DMG reallyhappen was the cmhestry b/w shilpz & karan. one of the major reasons for TRPS is them.

sheenakohli91 thumbnail
Wishing u best of luck shilpa!