Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: *~sneha~*

Is it confirmed..who the new riddhima is?

No..no confirmation....Thats why Im still not digesting the news of Shilpa ACTUALLY leaving..we still have hope...Jhoota hope hi sahi, hope toh haiπŸ˜›

Umeed hai toh sab kuch hai !!πŸ‘

Originally posted by: dmg07

Are you kidding me!!!! For me -

Armaan/Karan = Always DMG!!

*Hi5* on  that one !!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

neha29sep thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preeti_285

I think ZZOOMBIE IS RIGHT!

Maybe Shilpa and the creatives have been having a lot of problems and all...and since the uproar fans created after Shilpa said about "bigger and better offers" yday...maybe creatives realised Shilpa meant she wants more money or something, so MAYBE they'll settle it now and pay her more or whatever, and she'll stay on!!

UMEED HAI TO SAB KUCH HAI

ya ur right umeed pai duniya kayam ahi.

SHAHZED thumbnail
preeti u are right that we should not give up but the show is hit beacause of AR (karan and shilpa) chemistry so how can we imagine anyone take shilpa place as DR.RIDDHMA
angelofdeathkav thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hope koi miricale hojaye and she sorts out all her problems with the dmg creatives
ridhzi-fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preeti_285

I think she didnt enjoy
doing long hours for television work, this was her first experience on tv
so she had no past knowledge of it...and she wasnt able to cope, I
guess..maybe... 😭and she doesnt enjoy wearing indian suits and being
sweet girl and all like Riddhima... I think she wants to be a SEXY SIREN
like Mallika Sherawat or Bipasha/Kareena etc or something..maybe thats
her wish...she doesnt want an Indian image coz she is oh-so-western, I
think..I have no idea..but this is my guess

Preeti_285: No offence to your comment. But PLEASE DON'T MAKE SUCH
RUDE COMMENTS LIKE SHE WANT TO BE A SEX SIREN ETC.
I can understand that u want to encourage ppl to watch DMG. But please
remember there are many fans of Shilpa Anand just not Riddhima. So
please it hurts, as we all got the news of her quitting DMG.
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
So you're saying if Karan left, we'd all be forgiving him but not watching DMG?...I dont get how we're all blaming Shilpa and saying she's ditched us fans, we're never gonna forgive her, and we'll watch DMG just to show her what she's left...would we be doing the same had it been Karan who left?...just wondering πŸ˜•
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Originally posted by: neha29sep

ya ur right umeed pai duniya kayam ahi.

Exactly! Like Aristotle said... Hope is a waking dream!! and like Shah Rukh Khan said... Dreamz are Unlimited!! 😳
remixlover thumbnail
i'm sry to say this..this will hurt most of u guys..shilpa and her sister are very famous in the south film industry for their unprofessional behaviour..i had read many articles abt it..i'm not saying that she is at fault this time but u never know..maybe its her mistake and not the production houses'...maybe its the production house who is trying to save her reputation by not saying anything..plz dont take me wrong...of all the ppl i wud really luv her continue doin dmg..n wud definately miss ks chemistry the most..really sorry if i've hurt any1 with this post..trust me m equally sad...
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Originally posted by: shockalot

So you're saying if Karan left, we'd all be forgiving him but not watching DMG?...I dont get how we're all blaming Shilpa and saying she's ditched us fans, we're never gonna forgive her, and we'll watch DMG just to show her what she's left...would we be doing the same had it been Karan who left?...just wondering πŸ˜•

Shaz! I would not stop watching DMG whoever left!

Why do I watch DMG ?

* Only to see Shilpa? No, then I'd sit at home watching Iqraar By Chance every day
* Only to see Karan? No, then I'd bother watching  Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi etc which I have NOT even watched
* Only for any individual actor? No

DMG is a success because of many things and I love it because of those many things combined...the PRIME reason for most of us loving DMG is the fact that its so UNIQUE...no? I will watch it whoever leaves... If Karan left, I'd probably diebut if I stayed alive, i'd carry on watching DMG, no matter what.

If Karan made a statement about DMG which made it look low; I'd lose respect for him also.

Ive always been this way...even when I was into films more... if my fav actors dissed any films they done in the past - I lost respet for them without thinking twice...One should ALWAYS stick by their decisions in life.

Originally posted by: ridhzi-fan

Preeti_285: No offence to your comment. But PLEASE DON'T MAKE SUCH
RUDE COMMENTS LIKE SHE WANT TO BE A SEX SIREN ETC.
I can understand that u want to encourage ppl to watch DMG. But please
remember there are many fans of Shilpa Anand just not Riddhima. So
please it hurts, as we all got the news of her quitting DMG.

Hey Im actually a Bipasha/Mallika fan (and until recently, Kareena asloπŸ˜›) so believe you me I didnt mean that as an offense sorry if it offended you  But its true isnt it..isnt Shilpa more western and shes going to do a film which requires her to have a "svelte body" (in her very words) so Im sure that means it'll be one of those kinda roles..I think she was no longer comfortable playing a role so different to herself.
neha29sep thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelofdeathkav

hope koi miricale hojaye and she sorts out all her problems with the dmg creatives

i wish every sec on hour of day taht  ita will happen . iwish