Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehvish.Aditya thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

aww dun be sad guys even i was not able to sleep..i had the worst day today,,,,,lets not lose hope n pray that she wont leave πŸ˜›
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This is it !!!

Now I am dead sure She is NOT leaving...

On one hand they are showing stuff to confirm her exit but on the other hand they are also giving us hopes that she may not leave...

According to me, this is only done to confuse all us DMGIANS and they are only testing us and our patience...

This was all very well pre-planned and all this interviews and articles were already cooked up...

She is not leaving...... I AM SURE...

- Shivani
@Preeti thanks for trying your best ! imsure i hav a gud feeling abt this,its all a stunt !

@redsky im glad u understand me !

@DMGfan sending it to the adress is much better than emailing,they hav a cahnce of reading it mre quicker,they wnt pay any gud attention 2 emails !
-Nuts- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
can anybody in the whole wide world post today's sbs shilpa segment
link?????
pleasse...........
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think ZZOOMBIE IS RIGHT!

Maybe Shilpa and the creatives have been having a lot of problems and all...and since the uproar fans created after Shilpa said about "bigger and better offers" yday...maybe creatives realised Shilpa meant she wants more money or something, so MAYBE they'll settle it now and pay her more or whatever, and she'll stay on!!

UMEED HAI TO SAB KUCH HAI
Mehvish.Aditya thumbnail
 i think they were doing all this to find out our reactions......as after yesterdays sbs m sure they must have seen all our reactions n now they told sbs to show dat news to clam us down.......dunno'lets seeπŸ˜ƒ
zzoombie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preeti_285

That would be me😊 I spoke to Ayaz yday and he said 'dont worry, evrything will be fine'..he said he wishes he could say more to me about the situation but he's not allowed to comment on it...that made me feel as though hes trying to say its all a PR stunt or something?? Aww man whatever it is, I just want it to be cleared fast...feeling tooo confused, damnit

Aww thanx Preeti
another favour
Can u pls ask him if she is gonna stay forever
or we are in for another commotion after two months
-Nuts- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
CAN ANYBODY PLEAASE........PLEASEEE.....PLEASE GIVE THE FULL UPDATE OF
TODAY'S SBS SHILPA NOT LEAVING SEGMENT....I DESPERATELY NEED TO
KNOW THE ENTIRE THING.......PLEAAASE!!!
zzoombie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preeti_285

I think ZZOOMBIE IS RIGHT!

Maybe Shilpa and the creatives have been having a lot of problems and all...and since the uproar fans created after Shilpa said about "bigger and better offers" yday...maybe creatives realised Shilpa meant she wants more money or something, so MAYBE they'll settle it now and pay her more or whatever, and she'll stay on!!

UMEED HAI TO SAB KUCH HAI

Yaar Preeti
i dont know why but i am only stuck on this $$ thing
she is not a fool to leave her baby at its prime
and why SBS eating its words back
somethings happened behind doors
and all in a day
alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
another thing
how come all of a sudden shradda nigam was asked to play the role and she said i guess i am not doing it
that was our idea to c her if shilpa quits
that was proposed by several memebers even before SBS showed that she actually has left the show
can any1 PM ayaz khan's number, ceatives number to me
Edited by alvina - 15 years ago