Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: imzi91

you guys...

i can't see this...shilpa can't leave...
I've been crying since I heard abt it...i literly cried..seriously...plz can someone plzzzzzzzz on God's name give me her number..PLZ

same here😭😭😭 plz can someone just call her and do their freakin best to make her stay???!!😭 plz i know its her choice to leave..but still..theres no DMG at all without shilpa...Armaan isn't complete without her..and in my view..Karan isnt complete without Shilpa..when i hear of DMG i think of Karan/Shilpa..when i hear of Armaan..i think of Armaan with Riddhima/Shilpa..when i hear the NAME riddhima..i think of Shilpa...this is horrible!!! plz just someone try doing something!

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
It's been almost a whole day but i still can't get over the news I dont want another Ridzy, i know im being stubborn but At the same time though, i respect Shilpa's decision. And all the bashing against her and what she said, i dont think it's fair. We dont know the real story, ANYTHING could have happened that made her take this decision, she might have had to say what she did in the SBS/AajTak interviews to give a good enough reason, when maybe there is a whole other reason she doesn't want to share...we don't know. So we can't really start bashing her can we?
Mosammad thumbnail
@Shweta - thanks for the consolation...I just can't help it...I'm just a bit upset thinking...I might be the reasonEdited by Mosammad - 15 years ago
khush1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i m 😭 rite now cuz even i cant see her leave. everyone loves her so much that i think that cratives will feel so bad that whoever they replace it wont b the same shilpa is dr. ridhima to us and armaan is incomplete w/o her plz plz plz plz plz shilpa plz stay dont leave cuz if she laves then many pplz wills top watching the show!
hydrogurl001 thumbnail
im not bashing anyone..and if anyone thought i was getting to there.im sorry..im not trying at all to bash! i just cant see another Ridz! I really want our Shilpa to stay!! DMG is NOTHING without her!! She's an incredible actress and DMG NEEDS HER!! We all just really want her to stay!!
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
zhasan2, no worries haha i wasn't targeting you at all! I'm just saying there are some who are wishing Shilpa's movies and all will fail and she'll be left with nothing...i think that's a bit harsh na?
XxRafiahxX thumbnail
Basically i wonder wt her last scene was..if it wuz the confession scene den hell dat means we will neva c AR/KS close scenes again,which is heartbrOken..like aleast leave us with something memorable and sweet,my view dmg is goin to lose many viewers..hope her the best in life..BE HAPPY ALEAST KARAN AINT GOING NOWHERE...LOOL Edited by XxRafiahxX - 15 years ago
hydrogurl001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shockalot

zhasan2, no worries haha i wasn't targeting you at all! I'm just saying there are some who are wishing Shilpa's movies and all will fail and she'll be left with nothing...i think that's a bit harsh na?

yeah i agree that is going too harsh..but we're all under a lot of troubles and sadness here...i know none of us can control our feelings our emotions right now..so i understand..but i know none of us truly mean that for her..we just all want her back!!😭😭

*[anchal]* thumbnail
I can't even enjoy the show because of this news... Even my whole day is ruined...
hydrogurl001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: XxRafiahxX

Basically i wonder wt her last scene was..if it wuz the confession scene den hell dat means we will neva c AR/KS close scenes again,which is heartbreaken..like aleast leave us with something memorable and sweet,my view dmg is goin to lose many viewers..hope her the best in life..BE HAPPY ALEAST KARAN AINT GOING NOWHERE...LOOL

yeah..now, since im pretty sure the confession isnt going to be soon..Shilpa won't be here for it😭😭 we'll never be able to see AR together again in the way we always wanted them to