Frequent Posters

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
I dont have words really...i just think DMG will never be the same
shockalot thumbnail
Marii, it's like if Pankit or Karan leaves, DMG for a lot of people was about one or two characters, it was a group thing for me...Sapna leaving was already a hit, but now when your main character leaves, it hits you even more
Exactly.. for me the three main people of the show were Karan, Shilpa and Pankit.. Ones gone.. and now.. I feel numb now.. just thinking about it. 😭 I'm still in shock!
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
[b it's officialy over for me KS /AR can never be replaced it was always for karan/shilpa armaan/riddhima for me one of them is gone and show is gone i can't beleive it's over they better shoul;d end it now caz i won't be able to accept anyone else
shockalot thumbnail
Mari, i know what you mean,i know we shouldnt be letting it affect us i mean they are there just to entertain us, but seeing a character so loved getting replaced, i really understand how big Prachi fans were feeling when she chose to leave KS as well
yoyolo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm so confused 😕 ...what's going on...ppl are saying that she didn't want to leave DMG...others are saying that she doesn't care...or that this is a publicity stunt...or a way to bring Shilpa back as a new Riddhima...I'm so confused...and what I don't understand is that she said she's getting bigger and better offers but she didn't precise....and they didn't tell us who's going to replace Shilpa but in Choona hai asmaan we know who will replace Iqbal Khan. Mahaconfusion in my mind...but I will keep watching DMG.
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Agreed that Riddhima is incomplete without Shilpa

but Shilpa Anand needs to face facts too and realise that she, Shilpa Anand, will be incomplete without Riddhima 😉 She is going to go running back and beg te production ppl to take her back when she realises that success for tv actors is in their characters name more than anything else 😕
shockalot thumbnail
But Manu, how do you know she's the one leaving for "bigger and better" things as she said...maybe something happened on the sets?....i dunno, obviously i have no ideaa loool im in Canada, a trillion and one miles away from the sets but i dunno...it just seems AWKWARD!
Frankly, i'd do anything for this all to be some SBS joke I mean the fact that she was crying...something must have happened...Prachi didnt cry when leaving KS, she said she was going to miss it but she wasn't crying id ont think, i may be wrong...but Shilpa was pretty much holding back tears..
oh and by the way, HIIII 😳 Glad your exams went well! 😃 Edited by shockalot - 15 years ago
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Heyy Shaz 😃 I dunno if my exams went well I hope they did though or else I'll die LOL

In the past I have stood up for Shilpa..when I read that in 2003 she gave attitude to her filmmakers down South, I stood up for Shilpa..the filmmakers even took her to court you know?? I stood up for Shilpa then but if she keeps on getting into such situation and the common factor in these situations is HER..doesnt that speak volumes?

And OMG I just finished watchin SBS... Shilpa's "next project" (ahem..the BIGGER AND BETTER stuff) is a FILM..which requires her to have a worked-out body    ...The girl is leaving DMG to do a "im so cool, I wear mini's" role for a cheap movie..mark my words!!!

But I am still not satisfied..I have a feeling they're playing a prank..it doesnt look real to me..shes acting weird in the interview...shes never been like this before

and she said in past 2 months theyve auditioned over 100 girls...then COME ON those girls would TELL SOMEONE ONLINE...its not possible..its not possible at all

I have a feeling SBS and Shilpa are playing a mean prank on us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope I am right!
shockalot thumbnail
hahah awww no worries, im sure you did amazing!! You studied VERY hard haha FF was DEAD without you Manu!

It does...but i just dont understand you know? I mean she has seen what Iqraar has done for her and what DMG has...any sensible person can see that DMG has given her SUCH alarge fanbase, with Bwood, she's playing her cards, it's all chance, either she'll make it or she'll be another one of those b-grade actresses acting in blah movies....here she's got DNG, riding high with TRPs, millions of fans...i just DONT understand how she can leave this...