Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairiequeen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
OMG!!!! SHE IS LEAVING DMG.... 😭 THATS A BAD NEWS....
Mehvish.Aditya thumbnail
ok guys my first step plz use this siggy.....so shilpa will know we want her to stay

sweet=me thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehvish_armaan

even i have exam tmr..oh noooooooooooooooo
sbs headlines ridhima

oh nooooooooo
guys we still can stop her i m gonna update how in some time

Oh lord please tell us how can we stop her!!! Even aaj tak headlines are killing me!!!!!

Bollywood_chic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
she is leaving....
OMG
i wonder wats gonna happen now........
swetha_ravi thumbnail
OH my gOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDdd 😭 shilpa u cant leave us like that.. dont break ur fan's heart shilpaa.. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.. we all are beggin u na? plsss shilpaa
Yes guys the news is confirmed by sbs and aaj tak, she is leaving, oh man so sad! Lagta hai sub ka nazar lag gaya...buri yeah acha nazar toh laga hai!
-Nuts- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey mehvish, u weren't fooled after all....all that laughing in the
background...it was not a joke....i really am feeling so bad....i just can't stop
my tears....feeling stupid that i'm crying for somebody who is not even
bothered about HER FANS' tears
sweet=me thumbnail
OMG I got a 93% in my ICSE and I'm still not happy!!!! Infact I'm really really really depressed because of what I saw on SBS and Aaj tak!!!! I'm really sad n even my results haven't made me feel better....Can u guys believe it???? I dunno what I'll do....
sweet_angel28 thumbnail
OMG!!! i cant believe it! i never thought she'd leave coz she doin so well in the show n her fan-base is excellent! omg im really really upset.....i dont think i can continue to watch the show..........for the first time i have cried today after hearing that she is leaving ! i didnt even cry when kavya left kavyanjali!

guys we shud do something, esp fans in india - u guys have an opportunity to go to the sets at least.......i think u guys should gang up n go there n persuade her not to leave!

im really very heart broken today 😭
chaitra86 thumbnail
Every time there was a discussion about her leaving, i always hoped that she would come on sbs and tell us that she is not leaving... but ye kya hogaya yaar.. exactly opposite has happened... i hope this is just my nightmare 😭