Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

India-Forums

   
Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein
Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

Sandeep's attitude has to change.....

arvanu IF-Dazzler
arvanu
arvanu

Joined: 03 November 2006
Posts: 4321

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

hi friends,

i saw many topics regarding sandeep's behaviour........and i would agree with all of it.I myself hated his behaviour at the end of the show.I feel now what urmi says ki it doesnt matter to him if they marry or not is true.I understand he must have been frustated...but why has he to take it all on urmi?I am feeling like killing him at this moment.....AngryAngry....It seems ki he has never loved urmi...he is not at all worried whether they get married or not...its only urmi's dream.Then why did he say to sujata,that its his dream also to marry urmi??

The creators are changing the character of sandeep and achpm is loosing its essence like ket said in her topic.......I really hope they realise this and plzz make sandeep,our and urmi's sandeep babu againCryCry

plzz comment!!!!

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Joined: 16 July 2007
Posts: 32773

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arvanu

hi friends,

i saw many topics regarding sandeep's behaviour........and i would agree with all of it.I myself hated his behaviour at the end of the show.I feel now what urmi says ki it doesnt matter to him if they marry or not is true.I understand he must have been frustated...but why has he to take it all on urmi?I am feeling like killing him at this moment.....AngryAngry....It seems ki he has never loved urmi...he is not at all worried whether they get married or not...its only urmi's dream.Then why did he say to sujata,that its his dream also to marry urmi??

The creators are changing the character of sandeep and achpm is loosing its essence like ket said in her topic.......I really hope they realise this and plzz make sandeep,our and urmi's sandeep babu againCryCry

plzz comment!!!!

CryCryCry i dont want them to change aek chabiiiiiii.........i want old chabi back..............i hate what they have done with sandys character......CryCryCry....he doesnt love urmi.........he doesnt show it, he never said it........when will he speak up???????????what is he scared of???grrrrrrrrrrri could bang his head on the wal, maybe his hair might fall of n he would see some light..........Ouch
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Joined: 16 July 2007
Posts: 32773

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
surbhiiiiiiiiiiiiiii im going on a strike from saturday.............if sandeep doesnt say sorry n changes his attitide.......u with me????????who else is wiht me??????????? Ouch Angry
loveprincess Senior Member
loveprincess
loveprincess

Joined: 28 December 2006
Posts: 700

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
I agree..I am pretty angry at him...y is he doing all this...it's not Urmi's falut tht her dad wants a rich guy for her...she doesn't want rich guy...she is happy w/ him(Sandeep)...I hope everything comes back to normal soon
arvanu IF-Dazzler
arvanu
arvanu

Joined: 03 November 2006
Posts: 4321

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Fazila~

surbhiiiiiiiiiiiiiii im going on a strike from saturday.............if sandeep doesnt say sorry n changes his attitide.......u with me????????who else is wiht me??????????? Ouch Angry

i am with u,fazila.......all through......its enough yaar,what the hell does he think of himself??i am really boiling after seeing the episode........poor urmi......uski kya galti hai........her fault is that she has loved him??AngryAngry

monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Joined: 06 December 2007
Posts: 11954

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Agreed Surbhi.. Am sure even Urmi wouldnt have loved Sandy with this attitude.. Confused Gives a good lesson for gals who become hopeless in love LOL LOL Hope Sandy realises this soon as its hurting many people.. Embarrassed
vidya_jeevan Groupbie
vidya_jeevan
vidya_jeevan

Joined: 02 May 2006
Posts: 75

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:38am | IP Logged
There is different meaning altogether for his behaviour

Its called " Being Proud" have a girl friend like urmi

"to have knowledge like the way he himself has got"

being loved by so many people around him.

I think the better word would be " he is proud of himself" that shows in his behaviour

" This is just my views" Sorry if i m wrong
monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Joined: 06 December 2007
Posts: 11954

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 6:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vidya_jeevan

There is different meaning altogether for his behaviour

Its called " Being Proud" have a girl friend like urmi

"to have knowledge like the way he himself has got"

being loved by so many people around him.

I think the better word would be " he is proud of himself" that shows in his behaviour

" This is just my views" Sorry if i m wrong

You dont need to be sorry for expressing ur views..Smile.. I would agree to some extent that he has a way of leading life, a way of thinking and he would not be practical enough to change them..even in given condition..Imagine he always thought that he would bring Urmi to the same house without thinking whether she would be comfortable with that.. Things became so implicit.. The root cause.. I dunno..Confused

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
When/if rasik finds urmi in sandeeps arms

2 3

Author: Fazila~   Replies: 21   Views: 1199

Fazila~ 21 1199 20 April 2008 at 3:58pm by sonia77
Hurdles in urmis n sandeeps life....

Author: Fazila~   Replies: 7   Views: 748

Fazila~ 7 748 13 February 2008 at 2:16am by Fazila~
Sandeeps song

2 3

Author: Fazila~   Replies: 22   Views: 1216

Fazila~ 22 1216 31 January 2008 at 4:34am by monu_tan
sandeeps' father?

Author: bluemarlin   Replies: 2   Views: 531

bluemarlin 2 531 10 December 2007 at 2:26pm by Fazila~
Sandeeps Confession......Fantasy Fiction2

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: Fazila~   Replies: 68   Views: 3820

Fazila~ 68 3820 07 November 2007 at 7:28pm by pragalbha

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index