Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Weekly Episode Discussion 19th-22nd May (Page 4)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 4:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by angelofdeathkav

after seeing the new promo i am excited but it could be a dream

Yeah obviously a dream sweety, but still better than nothing lolz.

Muniza

redsky Senior Member
redsky
redsky

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
yeah its a dream,but whose is it?armaan? no i dont' think so, poor guy's been hurt many times, he wouldn't dare let himself go to that road again where there is only pain.i think its ridz dream.ab yaad aa raha hai usay armaan.or is it one of those combined dreams that only happen in bollywood.
but doesn't matter
i am so excited.!!!! LOL
YAY!
bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

LOLLOLLOL Funny epi yaar, i love their expressions in begnning, specially AtulLOL
They didnt know y they were dukhiyaari?
Asking to eachother.

hehe true LOL they did not look a even bit dikhiyare ? WinkLOL

I like the sangtra and cheeku convo, Armu ask one more sangtra, and rahul said cheeku hai, and armu said "pagal hogaya hai kya ek sangtra, ek cheeku?ROFLLOLLOL. I was imagining ek sangtra aur ek cheekuWinkLOL.

ROFL yup it was funny but some times i felt little too much
may be awkward if you have a kid with you Confused

Yeah they didnt know what game, and asking eachother, but Atul rocked as a women too yaar. He want to smell Anjali's parfume lolz, poor guy was crying.

poor guy he was no perfume smell too and A is saying i will buy and put LOL

yeah that was good too, i was thinking how all girls felt to see them in girl get up?LOL
yup they should tell us Wink
Yeah that was touchy scene, they couldnt huggedLOLLOL

hmm and always ATul says mai tera bhai hoon na LOL and the way armi says haan yaar main tera bhai hoon 

LOL
LOLLOL Rahul expression was so funnyLOL, poor guy, ladki ban kur pata chaleyga kitna muskil hota haiWink

hehe true, he was shying one time like girl and next like getting angry like a boy LOL hehe the way they asked about muski was also cute

shubu does pick the clue from boys na Wink

Yeah, i dont know how he will handle? Pyaar samney, aur room mein akeleEmbarrassed. Ridhima looking so beautiful in white, totally angelEmbarrassed, poor Armu.
Yeah let see, now cant wait till tomorrow

Armu was looked good when he was wearing dupatta on his head, pyaari aurat lug raha thaWinkEmbarrassedLOL

all girls rocked WinkClap you said it well yaar. pyar samne, no body else and she was looking angel Embarrassed

Day Dreaming

edited about promo Embarrassed
hehe for sure it is Armi dream sequence LOL but then yup something is better than nothing Wink
poor armi Ridz ko tang karne ayatha now see is is stuck in a room with his pyar but cant say anythin can't do anything Wink that is why is is Tom for
me and Ridz is jerry LOLWinkEmbarrassed

Edited by lwfw - 19 May 2008 at 7:14pm
nightangel IF-Sizzlerz
nightangel
nightangel

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:55pm | IP Logged

ahaaa...m coming...:party:

U know guys now I really really really like F se Fruits... "Orange.."""" hmm..yummy yumm..oh!!! "Guava ..."""" Wink

It's toooooooooooo funny...Santatie said see na...all oranges r gonna flat.. stella said ok..take dhis "Guava.." dhn gurmeet said.. one orange & one  sGuava... ROFLROFLROFL r u mad???ROFL oh god!! give me brake..!!! ROFL

dhn come to staircase...."wat r u doing with ladder..?ROFLROFLROFL ...hmm... Good questions ??dhn start...game called "music chair "" ROFL who will give d answer...?? ROFLROFLROFL Santatie starts his exercise.. up /down.. Up/down...ROFL poor kirti.. run away 4m dhr..

now come to "kitten..."""""" ROFL armu/gurmeet.. never leave any chance to prank with Ridz.. hanging her up & run away with his famous ladder...ROFL poor ridzee "bachanee bille ko gayeee khud fas gayee..""""ROFL 

congo...congo to cratives.. really hatts of dhr creativeness.. Clap

d only one missing is "muskeee.." poor rahul... looking 4 grass...""""" ROFL

absoulately outstanding performance by every one.. specially d boy/girls gang....Clap

d new promo... hope it's not dream !!!!!!!!!!! WinkWinkWink waiting 4 dhis moment soooooooooo long...SmileSmileSmile

Edited by nightangel - 19 May 2008 at 9:08pm
nightangel IF-Sizzlerz
nightangel
nightangel

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lwfw

epi was hillarious LOL
although i thought somethings to be too much

areee sab kuch chalta hai... fake women... fake masti...fake dun...it's called DMG....ROFL

loved the scene where Atul is climbing up and down the ladder ROFL

& stealla pushes down his/her sareee....ROFL

actually shubhu introducing the ladies was also good
Armi or Rahul cant see crying atul. so sweet of A to
send Angi to atul LOL

with very much dramatic way....ClapWink

hehe the security was staring at stella ROFL

muskee is not around na....Wink chance marta hai...ROFLROFL

epi ended on confused Armi/ghurmi's face LOL Wink
AR going to be in single room Wink how will Armi respond   

dhy already show na... well if wat it is dream or somedhing.. we will see na wat we want...may be it's come true on some days later...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..

nightangel IF-Sizzlerz
nightangel
nightangel

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lwfw

Originally posted by muniza75

LOLLOLLOL Funny epi yaar, i love their expressions in begnning, specially AtulLOL
They didnt know y they were dukhiyaari?
Asking to eachother.

tough question to answer...LOL

hehe true LOL they did not look a even bit dikhiyare ? WinkLOL

I like the sangtra and cheeku convo, Armu ask one more sangtra, and rahul said cheeku hai, and armu said "pagal hogaya hai kya ek sangtra, ek cheeku?ROFLLOLLOL. I was imagining ek sangtra aur ek cheekuWinkLOL.

u r imaginging.. I dhought to whom I catch & try on it/him...ROFL

ROFL yup it was funny but some times i felt little too much
may be awkward if you have a kid with you Confused

Yeah they didnt know what game, and asking eachother, but Atul rocked as a women too yaar. He want to smell Anjali's parfume lolz, poor guy was crying.

thnx god he is asking 4 smelling only...ROFL

poor guy he was no perfume smell too and A is saying i will buy and put LOL

yeah that was good too, i was thinking how all girls felt to see them in girl get up?LOL

wat if girls come with boys dress up... ???? ROFL

Yeah, i dont know how he will handle? Pyaar samney, aur room mein akeleEmbarrassed. Ridhima looking so beautiful in white, totally angelEmbarrassed, poor Armu.

hope dhis dream sequence is gonna true...Tongue

Yeah let see, now cant wait till tomorrow

Armu was looked good when he was wearing dupatta on his head, pyaari aurat lug raha thaWinkEmbarrassedLOL

haaa.... kitten ka use karkee...LOLLOL

all girls rocked WinkClap you said it well yaar. pyar samne, no body else and she was looking angel Embarrassed

Day Dreaming

pyar ka side effect ...Day Dreaming

edited about promo Embarrassed
hehe for sure it is Armi dream sequence LOL but then yup something is better than nothing Wink
poor armi Ridz ko tang karne ayatha now see is is stuck in a room with his pyar but cant say anythin can't do anything Wink that is why is is Tom for
me and Ridz is jerry LOLWinkEmbarrassed

Our lovely Tom & jerry..............................EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nightangel

ahaaa...m coming...:party:

sweety  Hug missed you where were you ?

U know guys now I really really really like F se Fruits... "Orange.."""" hmm..yummy yumm..oh!!! "Guava ..."""" Wink

hehe it was chikku and rahul was eating it aramse LOL while atul and Armi were worried Wink

It's toooooooooooo funny...Santatie said see na...all oranges r gonna flat.. stella said ok..take dhis "Guava.." dhn gurmeet said.. one orange & one  sGuava... ROFLROFLROFL r u mad???ROFL oh god!! give me brake..!!! ROFL

dhn come to staircase...."wat r u doing with ladder..?ROFLROFLROFL ...hmm... Good questions ??dhn start...game called "music chair "" ROFL who will give d answer...?? ROFLROFLROFL Santatie starts his exercise.. up /down.. Up/down...ROFL poor kirti.. run away 4m dhr..

now come to "kitten..."""""" ROFL armu/gurmeet.. never leave any chance to prank with Ridz.. hanging her up & run away with his famous ladder...ROFL poor ridzee "bachanee bille ko gayeee khud fas gayee..""""ROFL

yup the whole stuff was hillarious true DMG way ROFL

the way they pass question is excellent ROFL

congo...congo to cratives.. really hatts of dhr creativeness.. Clap

d only one missing is "muskeee.." poor rahul... looking 4 grass...""""" ROFL

absoulately outstanding performance by every one.. specially d boy/girls gang....Clap

d new promo... hope it's not dream !!!!!!!!!!! WinkWinkWink waiting 4 dhis moment soooooooooo long...SmileSmileSmile

no dear i still feel it is dream. the gurmi's real identity cant be reveled so early na na LOL but A will have tough time while ridzy will sleep aram se Wink

Ladoo645 IF-Dazzler
Ladoo645
Ladoo645

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Today's Episode was just JOKKES!! LOL Clap

Shubankar bring his pretty nurses LOL

Mannn sumtime the creatives make dem selves look like idiots LOL , why da heck muskan wud get a holiday from a suspension!??! LOL Ouch

But i'm really missin her, and she had to take her holidays now Ouch , mann missin RM scenes, such a disapintment Ouch

LAMMFOO, rahhul just got Chked out from a budda officer ROFL , dat wuzz the scene of the dayyy !! Big smile LOL

Armaan noes how to tkae on a punjabii woman voice!! ROFL , from likin the billy, rather dogs, to future n past tellin of a person fortune is just joke!! LOL

-Natasha LOL

Go to top