Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Weekly Episode Discussion 19th-22nd May (Page 16)

nightangel IF-Sizzlerz
nightangel
nightangel

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Kanu*

Originally posted by nightangel

@ hey kanu , of course u can join our gang LOL as per intro u can call me sweety.. dht's my real name .. Embarrassed

thanks sweety !! tell you one thing , i call every one sweety here !
Smile

coming back to dmg , you know  the way story is goin and characters are not getting developed, sabhi chod jayenge ek din agar aise hi chalta raha toh

areee u welcome... yup I know every body called every one sweety very easily.. sometime it's very diff. 4 me.. dht dhis is not regrading me... LOL

acha hai... @least we guys r free 4m dhis headach...Angry Ouch

aritzia IF-Dazzler
aritzia
aritzia

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 1:29am | IP Logged
ya !! aj kal toh kabhi kabhi it i forward the whold thing Big smile Big smile
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 1:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by muniza75

Do you guys think, next week we have anything good to watch?
Still they are dragging.
Fool creatives.

Muniza

ya we have na , draupadi ki saree ki tarah isse kheech rahe hain !
cheer haran dekhte hain na ki is dragging ka kya hota hai Big smileBig smile

btw can i join you all , kya mujhe chota sa intro milega sab ka deeda ?

Yeah sure Kanu, love to see you here.

Let see what will happen?

Muniza

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nightangel

@mannu:-

U rite dear dhr is nothing noticable 4 us.. do not understand which way dhy go, fun - masti whr it's gone no idea..Angry 

Tell you honestly everything will go on right track on since 2nd june. This all rubbish they showed cause of Shilpa's exit, even they could showed better, but anyways.

Next week we have confession for sure between KS/AR, and after this punishment, they all will be fine, and will work hard as a doctors.

Shilpa left by herself, so we cant blame anyone for that, when she didnt thought about us then why we are punishing ourselves?

so next week again same saga of goons & chaos..Dead

Yeah but confession tooEmbarrassed.

@ hey kanu , of course u can join our gang LOL as per intro u can call me sweety.. dht's my real name .. Embarrassed

its funny anyways, i have habbit to call everyone sweety, and when i found out that your name is sweety, so i stopped calling shara sweety. I was like might be you took wrong that who would be i am talking?LOL

aritzia IF-Dazzler
aritzia
aritzia

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 1:38am | IP Logged

Do you guys think, next week we have anything good to watch?
Still they are dragging.
Fool creatives.

Muniza

ya we have na , draupadi ki saree ki tarah isse kheech rahe hain !
cheer haran dekhte hain na ki is dragging ka kya hota hai Big smileBig smile

btw can i join you all , kya mujhe chota sa intro milega sab ka deeda ?

Yeah sure Kanu, love to see you here.

Let see what will happen?

Muniza

gairon se kya shikwa karna , apne dhokha dete hain ,mujhe bola ki sone jaa rahe hain and aap yahan ho
nightangel IF-Sizzlerz
nightangel
nightangel

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 1:50am | IP Logged
@mannu

Tell you honestly everything will go on right track on since 2nd june. This all rubbish they showed cause of Shilpa's exit, even they could showed better, but anyways.

Next week we have confession for sure between KS/AR, and after this punishment, they all will be fine, and will work hard as a doctors.

Shilpa left by herself, so we cant blame anyone for that, when she didnt thought about us then why we are punishing ourselves?

mannu dhr r lots of loop in dhis saga..some dhing really made up.. some one deliberately do all dhis.. do not know wat sort of happend dht she has to come on d TV..

after dht news suddenly SBS comes with another flashing one liner.. do stay with us.. as if every dhing pop-up by media itself ??? & dhy used Shilpa to get more attention...  Angry

so next week again same saga of goons & chaos..Dead

Yeah but confession tooEmbarrassed.

aab kya ?? no one happy on dht time..Dead

its funny anyways, i have habbit to call everyone sweety, and when i found out that your name is sweety, so i stopped calling shara sweety. I was like might be you took wrong that who would be i am talking?LOL

not only u dear.. it's happend to me so many times.. on first sight I feel is she/he talks with me.. dhn I realize no...no she/ he talks with others whn I see d other one's user id...LOL Wink

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 1:58am | IP Logged
@ Sweety- Abb kya kur sakte hain? we have to accept the fact, and try to enjoy. Its hard for creatives too, but they couldnt stopped her, its her choice.

Muniza
nightangel IF-Sizzlerz
nightangel
nightangel

Posted: 24 May 2008 at 2:15am | IP Logged

@mannu:-

I told dhis so many times,  again & again I repeat.. she just follows d seniors footstep.. old mihir, big hypo sujal, kashish, Nausheen.. see na whr dhis ppl r today...now she also settle her score in dht team...DeadAngry

well yes.. u rite we hav to accept.. who knows may be d replacement gets more appluase...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Go to top