Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaridilwalino1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I enjoyed Shubha taee and STell very much today...but felt sad to see the AR dream sequence...even though in my opinion it was one of the best shot sequences of DMG. I really enjoyed the way they changed Gurmeet to Armaan and then back and then to a whole different setting...as if it was a combined dream of Ridz and Armu and both saw that combined dream together...I just want to applaud the videographer and the creatives that go into the details of the scene to add that magical touch to a shot! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
   But besides the techniqalities I was only saddened by the scene due to Shilpa's decision...but everything will be okay... 😳
Shweta
mishty1033 thumbnail
i don't know what to say....... I was reading about the rumors these days but thought it must be a publicity gimmick done to raise the trp's but today i saw the video of sbs where shilpa confirms the bad news....and belive me when i say this my day is going real bad from the time i got the news. I am so depressed yaar. ino she has a life and after a days work shes an actor who wants to progress in life.... the one thing that bothers me is we al started liking riddhima cuz we loved armaan and we loved riddhima wid him...... so how come riddzzzi got a lot of offers and armaan didn't maybe he didnt consider the offers because he was true to his fans and wanted the AR chemistry to continue....... u
no guys when earlier we used tohave the AR scenes i used to get chills seeing them together and i would smile wickedly but today when the scene happened i felt depressed that this is the last of it and we will see no more of them and the precap made me angry all this is going on the actors must be sad that riddhima is leaving and yet they have to act foolish in the characters they play...... with this thing going on i doubt dmg will last longer...i m so sad 😭
ekdin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Today's episode was highly disappointing nothing worth watching. The AR song sequence would have been good if it was for real but it was just another dream and that too only by Armaan! Riddhima should get a chance sometimes. The whole epi just passed by with ishq leta hai, they could have played the aakhri alvida instrumental, ishq leta hai is getting on my nerves lately and it just seemed like it was an epi for an AR treat but they have been through so much lately that dream sequences are not working for DMG's trps! They could have actually showed something else and I can't believe I am saying this after a whole epi of Armaan & Riddhima πŸ˜• Even though the conclusion is not shown yet well I dunno I am still gonna hope this song thing is real even though its not, they could surprise us tomorrow by making it real which I am sure is not possible 😭 but I am saying this for the sake of AR and DMG's trps! The Shubhankar sequence was a total waste. The only thing that was pretty funny was the Stella and Lovely scene!
All in all very disappointed, yes me too think the AR chemistry was lacking today and I am a die hard fan!
mishty1033 thumbnail
i guess the moderators are the most affected by this news hence they are closing any topic that involves discussion other times it was allowed but i think their mood is really bad today nt just theirs everybodys even mines
pyaridilwalino1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
guys this section is for episode discussions...I can understand your sentiments for Shilpa and all...but the Mods have created a sticky for all of you to vent...can we just discuss the episode here?

and plus please a 1000 posts on the same topic is pointless when there is a sticky already available..so please don't make any comments about the Mods. who are just doing their job.

p.s. don't mean to offend anyone. 😊

Lovely ji was cute today...finally she got more scenes..I still can't understand how the girls can't tell that it's the guys?! although these scenes make me laugh...I do find it lame for "doctors" to be doing all this.
-Shweta
priya_al thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyaridilwalino1

.I still can't understand how the girls can't tell that it's the guys?! although these scenes make me laugh...I do find it lame for "doctors" to be doing all this.
-Shweta

yaaaaaaaaa..its sucha blooper.. i mean ween armaan covers his head ne1 cn mke it out its HIM!!!how cnt ridz n oders do?? n evn rahul lolzz...thou atul luks diff in a gurl's outfitπŸ˜†
Edited by priya_al - 15 years ago
AmazingHuh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Guys,

I dont know what to say, but DMG is totally off-track and I m not enjoying it in any way. I think its waste of time to analyse such episodes..

I mean yesterday's episode was beyond limit with three guys in girl's disguise with gross comedy. I hope this track doesn't last long or else I will quit this show...
mishty1033 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaridilwalino1

guys this section is for episode discussions...I can understand your sentiments for Shilpa and all...but the Mods have created a sticky for all of you to vent...can we just discuss the episode here?

and plus please a 1000 posts on the same topic is pointless when there is a sticky already available..so please don't make any comments about the Mods. who are just doing their job.

p.s. don't mean to offend anyone. 😊

Lovely ji was cute today...finally she got more scenes..I still can't understand how the girls can't tell that it's the guys?! although these scenes make me laugh...I do find it lame for "doctors" to be doing all this.
-Shweta

i didnt mean that i just meant that everyone is so upset by it but i m wrong i shouldnt have done thth i m sorry moderators

Ladoo645 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sigh wht an emotional day!!

From Rahul n shubankar scenes was just wasted n AR dream was just pointless, felt like the creatives was just makin it even harder to accept the fact ridz is leavin, and its all over, sigh heard she did her last shootin, looks like 2 more weeks left.....I felt like Armaan was on the verge of tears in his dreams.....i think her decision hurted him as well, that the guy even can't play his role rite.....Instead of enjoyin these scene, we all just got hurt. Why did they not exposed this bitter truth tmrw, rather today , so we cud've enjoyed sumthin....sigh lets see wht happens tmrw.

I duno....

-Natasha
Ladoo645 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Sunita*

Hey Guys,

I dont know what to say, but DMG is totally off-track and I m not enjoying it in any way. I think its waste of time to analyse such episodes..

I mean yesterday's episode was beyond limit with three guys in girl's disguise with gross comedy. I hope this track doesn't last long or else I will quit this show...

I sorta agree w. u Sunita, n Shipla decision moved us all, i cudnt enjoy today's episodes....

-Natasha