Weekly Episode Discussion 19th-22nd May - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by angelofdeathkav

after seeing the new promo i am excited but it could be a dream

Yeah obviously a dream sweety, but still better than nothing lolz.

Muniza

yeah its a dream,but whose is it?armaan? no i dont' think so, poor guy's been hurt many times, he wouldn't dare let himself go to that road again where there is only pain.i think its ridz dream.ab yaad aa raha hai usay armaan.or is it one of those combined dreams that only happen in bollywood.
but doesn't matter
i am so excited.!!!! πŸ˜†
YAY!
Originally posted by muniza75

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Funny epi yaar, i love their expressions in begnning, specially AtulπŸ˜†
They didnt know y they were dukhiyaari?
Asking to eachother.

hehe true πŸ˜† they did not look a even bit dikhiyare ? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I like the sangtra and cheeku convo, Armu ask one more sangtra, and rahul said cheeku hai, and armu said "pagal hogaya hai kya ek sangtra, ek cheeku?πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I was imagining ek sangtra aur ek cheekuπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.

🀣 yup it was funny but some times i felt little too much
may be awkward if you have a kid with you πŸ˜•

Yeah they didnt know what game, and asking eachother, but Atul rocked as a women too yaar. He want to smell Anjali's parfume lolz, poor guy was crying.

poor guy he was no perfume smell too and A is saying i will buy and put πŸ˜†

yeah that was good too, i was thinking how all girls felt to see them in girl get up?πŸ˜†
yup they should tell us πŸ˜‰
Yeah that was touchy scene, they couldnt huggedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hmm and always ATul says mai tera bhai hoon na πŸ˜† and the way armi says haan yaar main tera bhai hoon 

πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Rahul expression was so funnyπŸ˜†, poor guy, ladki ban kur pata chaleyga kitna muskil hota haiπŸ˜‰

hehe true, he was shying one time like girl and next like getting angry like a boy πŸ˜† hehe the way they asked about muski was also cute

shubu does pick the clue from boys na πŸ˜‰

Yeah, i dont know how he will handle? Pyaar samney, aur room mein akele😳. Ridhima looking so beautiful in white, totally angel😳, poor Armu.
Yeah let see, now cant wait till tomorrow

Armu was looked good when he was wearing dupatta on his head, pyaari aurat lug raha thaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

all girls rocked πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ you said it well yaar. pyar samne, no body else and she was looking angel 😳

😍

edited about promo 😳
hehe for sure it is Armi dream sequence πŸ˜† but then yup something is better than nothing πŸ˜‰
poor armi Ridz ko tang karne ayatha now see is is stuck in a room with his pyar but cant say anythin can't do anything πŸ˜‰ that is why is is Tom for
me and Ridz is jerry πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Edited by lwfw - 15 years ago

ahaaa...m coming...

U know guys now I really really really like F se Fruits... "Orange.."""" hmm..yummy yumm..oh!!! "Guava ..."""" πŸ˜‰

It's toooooooooooo funny...Santatie said see na...all oranges r gonna flat.. stella said ok..take dhis "Guava.." dhn gurmeet said.. one orange & one  sGuava... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ r u mad???🀣 oh god!! give me brake..!!! 🀣

dhn come to staircase...."wat r u doing with ladder..?🀣🀣🀣 ...hmm... Good questions ??dhn start...game called "music chair "" 🀣 who will give d answer...?? 🀣🀣🀣 Santatie starts his exercise.. up /down.. Up/down...🀣 poor kirti.. run away 4m dhr..

now come to "kitten..."""""" 🀣 armu/gurmeet.. never leave any chance to prank with Ridz.. hanging her up & run away with his famous ladder...🀣 poor ridzee "bachanee bille ko gayeee khud fas gayee..""""🀣 

congo...congo to cratives.. really hatts of dhr creativeness.. πŸ‘

d only one missing is "muskeee.." poor rahul... looking 4 grass...""""" 🀣

absoulately outstanding performance by every one.. specially d boy/girls gang....πŸ‘

d new promo... hope it's not dream !!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ waiting 4 dhis moment soooooooooo long...😊😊😊

Edited by nightangel - 15 years ago

Originally posted by lwfw

epi was hillarious πŸ˜†
although i thought somethings to be too much

areee sab kuch chalta hai... fake women... fake masti...fake dun...it's called DMG....🀣

loved the scene where Atul is climbing up and down the ladder 🀣

& stealla pushes down his/her sareee....🀣

actually shubhu introducing the ladies was also good
Armi or Rahul cant see crying atul. so sweet of A to
send Angi to atul πŸ˜†

with very much dramatic way....πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

hehe the security was staring at stella 🀣

muskee is not around na....πŸ˜‰ chance marta hai...🀣🀣

epi ended on confused Armi/ghurmi's face πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
AR going to be in single room πŸ˜‰ how will Armi respond   

dhy already show na... well if wat it is dream or somedhing.. we will see na wat we want...may be it's come true on some days later...😳😳..

Originally posted by lwfw

edited about promo 😳
hehe for sure it is Armi dream sequence πŸ˜† but then yup something is better than nothing πŸ˜‰
poor armi Ridz ko tang karne ayatha now see is is stuck in a room with his pyar but cant say anythin can't do anything πŸ˜‰ that is why is is Tom for
me and Ridz is jerry πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Our lovely Tom & jerry..............................😳😳

Originally posted by nightangel

ahaaa...m coming...

sweety  πŸ€— missed you where were you ?

U know guys now I really really really like F se Fruits... "Orange.."""" hmm..yummy yumm..oh!!! "Guava ..."""" πŸ˜‰

hehe it was chikku and rahul was eating it aramse πŸ˜† while atul and Armi were worried πŸ˜‰

It's toooooooooooo funny...Santatie said see na...all oranges r gonna flat.. stella said ok..take dhis "Guava.." dhn gurmeet said.. one orange & one  sGuava... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ r u mad???🀣 oh god!! give me brake..!!! 🀣

dhn come to staircase...."wat r u doing with ladder..?🀣🀣🀣 ...hmm... Good questions ??dhn start...game called "music chair "" 🀣 who will give d answer...?? 🀣🀣🀣 Santatie starts his exercise.. up /down.. Up/down...🀣 poor kirti.. run away 4m dhr..

now come to "kitten..."""""" 🀣 armu/gurmeet.. never leave any chance to prank with Ridz.. hanging her up & run away with his famous ladder...🀣 poor ridzee "bachanee bille ko gayeee khud fas gayee..""""🀣

yup the whole stuff was hillarious true DMG way 🀣

the way they pass question is excellent 🀣

absoulately outstanding performance by every one.. specially d boy/girls gang....πŸ‘

d new promo... hope it's not dream !!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ waiting 4 dhis moment soooooooooo long...😊😊😊

no dear i still feel it is dream. the gurmi's real identity cant be reveled so early na na πŸ˜† but A will have tough time while ridzy will sleep aram se πŸ˜‰

Today's Episode was just JOKKES!! πŸ˜† πŸ‘

Shubankar bring his pretty nurses πŸ˜†

Mannn sumtime the creatives make dem selves look like idiots πŸ˜† , why da heck muskan wud get a holiday from a suspension!??! πŸ˜†

But i'm really missin her, and she had to take her holidays now , mann missin RM scenes, such a disapintment

LAMMFOO, rahhul just got Chked out from a budda officer 🀣 , dat wuzz the scene of the dayyy !! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

Armaan noes how to tkae on a punjabii woman voice!! 🀣 , from likin the billy, rather dogs, to future n past tellin of a person fortune is just joke!! πŸ˜†

-Natasha πŸ˜†
Originally posted by nightangel

ahaaa...m coming...

LoL, those are such cute icons, where u get em πŸ˜†

Chalta Chalta hai πŸ˜†

🀣 I cudn't stop laughin toooo, their expression are just perrrrrfectt!

🀣 Mann they are just gunna make have roollls in our stomach due to laughter

🀣,

Agreee, they really noe wht fun is 🀣

Mannn i noe too, just missin out on those RM scenes, hopefully she'll be back by wed time.

MMMMMMMeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tooooooooooooooooooooo.....but have a feelin its a dreamm

Originally posted by Ladoo645

Today's Episode was just JOKKES!! πŸ˜† πŸ‘

Shubankar bring his pretty nurses πŸ˜†

only pretty dear... cute/hot/innnocentttttttttt.....hmm I dhink oxford is gonna over...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Mannn sumtime the creatives make dem selves look like idiots πŸ˜† , why da heck muskan wud get a holiday from a suspension!??! πŸ˜†

may be we can't take more doze of laughter..πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ

But i'm really missin her, and she had to take her holidays now , mann missin RM scenes, such a disapintment

well 4 me.. R is enough...🀣 πŸ˜‰

LAMMFOO, rahhul just got Chked out from a budda officer 🀣 , dat wuzz the scene of the dayyy !! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

Rahul is ruling every whr.. 4m officer to lovely all r his/her hugeeeeeeeeee fans..πŸ˜‰

Armaan noes how to tkae on a punjabii woman voice!! 🀣 , from likin the billy, rather dogs, to future n past tellin of a person fortune is just joke!! πŸ˜†

but mimblowing setting with each & every words...congrats to d riter...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

-Natasha πŸ˜†

Sweety.... πŸ˜‰