India-Forums

Pakistani Serial Updates
Pakistani Serial Updates

sarkar sahab 17th may

Twinkle_bella Senior Member
Twinkle_bella
Twinkle_bella

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 10:05am | IP Logged
mitoo tells meer alam that theres something going on between gulara and that boy who works for sarkar sahab(i dunno what his name is ill call him A). he says he even as asking for her alliance and then meer alam remembers when A was talking about this gril he wanted to marry. celinas friend arti trying to contact balaj and then finds his home numver. gulara picks up and they tell her. she gets happy and says ill ring you back. gulara decides not to tell sarkar and asks him wot if habeel and balaj got married and had a kid and sarkar said we would be happy but sad for daughter inlaws. and i especially cant take zenabs sadness. so i wouldnt want them to get married for a waaris. gulara doesnt say anything. zenab talks about balaj divorcing celina. balaj has got devorce papers and says dont tell anyone to lawyer. he wants to post them to celina. he signs the papers and then remebers when celina said shell kill her self. balaj sees another balaj who says just leave her like that and dont divorce her because shell die and if you leave her she have the hope of you coming back.ghe puts the papers in the draw. gulara calls A and tells him to come, she tells him about celina and he says dont tell anyone yet and you go to dubai( celina said you come and celina thinks its balajs mum). she decides to go by liying to sarkar. outside meer habeel and alam are thinking theres somthing going on between them. (i think sarkar might suspect them later on Confused). zenab is pressing beejs legs and beeji talks about waaris and how it feels and zenab says but i cant bear a baby. she then says beeji you get balaj married again and i wont say anything(Cryawwww and wot i mind blowing perfomance Clap). mito comes home and finds out gularas mum is here and rushes there and says i loved gulara and she says gulara is happy and that. end  preview for next week: beeji has has this baby and zenab is soo hapy to pick it up. beeji says its your baby and what you going to name it. meer habeel goes shernawaaz(i think im not sure) and hes happy. wheras his wife(zenab sister) says to her mum if i want a baby its going to be my own. i donw want anyone elses and zenab can have that baby. - i guess that baby is adopted and zenab looked attached and happy towards the baby - so she might keep it. but meer habeel was so happy happy so i think she should accept the baby coz then herhusband might not like it wot do you guys think. also in the preview gulara is in dubai with celina both happy shopping. Confused - a bit odd didnt celina think how come his mums young - and her reaction to balajs step mum

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top