Prithviraj Chauhan

India-Forums

Prithviraj Chauhan
Prithviraj Chauhan

prithvi remembering sanyo doesnt go wid .

VaRnI4Ever Goldie
VaRnI4Ever
VaRnI4Ever

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Prithvi remembering Sanyo doesnt go wid the situation

Prithvi's praja is in trouble, or in other words his Hindustan is in great trouble. I was wondering in such a situation can he be thinking about Sanyo??ConfusedConfusedConfused

If the sagars are soo eager to show some romance, then they can show Sanyo dreaming about Prithvi, but it is very weird seeing Prithvi dreaming about Sanyo in such a situation.

Edited by ArielAngel - 18 May 2008 at 9:29am

shraddhs Groupbie
shraddhs
shraddhs

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 9:33am | IP Logged

i dont agree. in difficult situations u always remember ur loved ones to draw courage and sustainence. he was not fiting at that time, but drawing courage from her thghts for the very difficult step he was going to take the next day.
VaRnI4Ever Goldie
VaRnI4Ever
VaRnI4Ever

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 9:35am | IP Logged
then why not remember his mother and father someshwor?Confused why only sanyo..?
Originally posted by shraddhs

i dont agree. in difficult situations u always remember ur loved ones to draw courage and sustainence. he was not fiting at that time, but drawing courage from her thghts for the very difficult step he was going to take the next day.
VaRnI4Ever Goldie
VaRnI4Ever
VaRnI4Ever

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Also, if sagars wanted to show prithvi drawing courage from sanyogita then they could have just shown the parts where
-
Sanyogita puts tilak on Prithvi's forehead

Sanyogita fasts for Prithvi and says "jeet tumhari hi hogi"

...the scenes that were shown during the "sun re megha" song didn't go well

Edited by ArielAngel - 18 May 2008 at 9:40am
In-Sanity-Metis IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 10:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
minnie2308 IF-Dazzler
minnie2308
minnie2308

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 3:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Power20

*sigh* They did show the scene where sanyo put the tilak on his forehead and say "Vijayi Bhava" and believe me even soldiers think about their loved ones during war..I know a soldier, he's from US ofcourse, he was fighting in Afghanistan and the situation was volcanic there but he himself confessed to me that at nights he used to think about his GF and the time spent with her.

If he can think about his GF during such a dangerous time then PRC in his own tent can think about Sanyo. Its called taking courage from your loved ones.

Why didn't PRC think about his Mom and Dad..hmmm...his choice wouldn't you say? Besides, when you are in love, you place that persons memories before your parents. It's a fact.

yeah........ And not only soldiers!! Even we draw courage from the memories of our loved ones when faced with tough situations..........

And generally Mom-Dad memories are reserved for the time when we achieve our goals...... (to relish their proud expressions for our achivements)

And the memories of our *ahem* love interest are generally reserved for times when need to draw strength to achieve our goals.

However all memories can definitely change placesWinkBig smile

awesomedisha Senior Member
awesomedisha
awesomedisha

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 8:46am | IP Logged

girlfrnd ke chakkar mai maa-baap-bahan ko bhool gaya nalayakLOL

Originally posted by ArielAngel

then why not remember his mother and father someshwor?Confused why only sanyo..?
Originally posted by shraddhs

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top