Posted: 15 years ago

yuupp...tat yatra...hehe nandini...whyy is she not like tis in dV!!.....😭
Pruthaxi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

this is the picture of Ananya i wanna see!...😃
awww!!! shera needs to cum in tis outfit..she loookss so KOOOL!!!!....😃😳

really yaar me to wanna she her in this dress in dv 😃 hope in next comming epis shera change her self 😃

Pruthaxi thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

yuupp...tat yatra...hehe nandini...whyy is she not like tis in dV!!.....😭

hehe minoo if she is like this in dv also then ye bhi ek love story ban jayegi frindship story nahi 😆

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lovely pics of her ... she certainly is very attractive n pretty n beautiful in her own way 😊 she brought life to shera's character for me .. its because of "mugdha" i m loving shera these days more thatn veer or dharam .. GOd BLesss her !!!

its sad that this talented actress has always been misunderstood n left unnoticed .. thanks to the makers for bringing her though .. 😊 i loved her as sanyogita n now loving her more as shera ...
lemoncola thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarajee123

lovely pics of her ... she certainly is very attractive n pretty n beautiful in her own way 😊 she brought life to shera's character for me .. its because of "mugdha" i m loving shera these days more thatn veer or dharam .. GOd BLesss her !!!

its sad that this talented actress has always been misunderstood n left unnoticed .. thanks to the makers for bringing her though .. 😊 i loved her as sanyogita n now loving her more as shera ...

Yup she is doing justice to the role of shera ..it is a hard role ...but she is doing it to her best..and really make us love shera..i really liked her in sanyogitano one can take her place as sanyogita..i really miss her there.....but no problem we can see her in dv as shera and i really like her acting, her expressions , her dance in dv too😳

Pruthaxi thumbnail
yup really and mugdha is lucky that she got to do both different kind of rolls as sanyogeeta and as shera
as sanyogeeta she played a roll of payari si najuk si sanyo and as shera she play roll of bold grl 😛
moreremix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pruthaxi

she look very very beautiful in this blue 😛

and i think this is her fav color 😃

she looks beautiful in blue😳

moreremix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pruthaxi

yup really and mugdha is lucky that she got to do both different kind of rolls as sanyogeeta and as shera
as sanyogeeta she played a roll of payari si najuk si sanyo and as shera she play roll of bold grl 😛

yup...agree with u