Twilight

India-Forums

Twilight
Twilight

Welcome to your Twilight Section! (Page 14)

illuminated. IF-Stunnerz
illuminated.
illuminated.

Posted: 20 May 2008 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
@Sam: Cauliflower started it!! She called me Human Eater andddddddddd Grandma!! LOL

@Cauliflower: Get out u jobless PERSON!! Big smile

@Meera: I love u toooooo HugHug

@Nibbles: This is all Cauliflower aka Ani Mausi does..Appear out of the thin air!!..Like Edward Big smile LOL

@Snigdha and Manai: Stop fighting over someone who is already Bella's Big smile

@Nancy: Why must I always be the responsible one? LOL

*Sorry for the Dialouges off from Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse..I cant help it!! LOL LOL *

Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 5:17am | IP Logged
@ Nibu: LOL LOL LOL Yes I got 4 and half months off starting from today Smile muhaha oh the bliss Tongue LOL LOL and I can be everywhere coz this place needs to me too, Sam said LOLEmbarrassedTongue hehe *ebil lookie* LOL

@ Anu: Hi...did I tell you I got 4 and half months off Smile Ooopss no I didn't cholly Embarrassed Big smile LOL

@ Saraa grandma: now CHUPP and OUTTT Approve your eating too much here.. LOL LOL
~*Manshi*~ IF-Rockerz
~*Manshi*~
~*Manshi*~

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 10:38am | IP Logged
First of all, I am soooooooooooooo HAPPY!!!!!! Big smile YAY!!!!!!!! We have a TWILIGHT SECTION!!!!!!!!!!! Big smile Better start knowing me people, I am here to stay for a very long time!!!!!Wink

Secondly, I would publicly want to hit Sam with not my chappals but my heel wale boots, Stupid, Befkoof, U didnt tell THIS to ME, MOI, MANSHI, YOUR BESTEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD, THE PERSON WHO WAS AFTER YOU TO READ THE TWILIGHT SERIES. THE PERSON ,WHO, IF HADN'T TOLD U ABOUT TWILIGHT, U WOULD HAVE NEVER HEARD ABOUT IT.

U DIDNT TELL ME PEHLE. A lot more ppl knew about this before me. I am angry and I am pouting........... Ouch Ouch

SunriseGreen IF-Dazzler
SunriseGreen
SunriseGreen

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone! I'm Ariba...just another Twilight fanatic added to the list LOL

thanks so much for opening this forum! Embarrassed I'm like addicted to all the
books...Eclipse is my fav Tongue Edward and Jacob just crack me up with their
fighting LOL
Naughty_n_nice IF-Rockerz
Naughty_n_nice
Naughty_n_nice

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 5:30am | IP Logged

@Saraa: A court case of the cauliflower and the human eater shall be held soon and it will be decided who's what LOL You're the dadi amma for now.

@Anshu: Don't take too much Bhav just because you were the second to enter the forum ok LOL LOL maar khaegi!!

I still have no clue how SO many ppl ended up here without me telling them. I'm gonna have to get this on main page ASAP.

@Manshi: Stop shouting at me man! I didn't tell anyone really! I told Anshu, coz i kept updating her on what's up, and i would have told Snigdha... But other than that i didn't tell all these nuts, who thanks to Anshu and the gang, are here. (To the others, i'm not complaining LOL LOL ) Now stop pouting and over-reacting, drama queen.
Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Chup ghaderi Sam LOL LOL LOL dont keep blaming me Stern Smile

Excuse me I will take "bhav" whatever that is Tongue me is special thats why I got to know Tongue LOL LOL you just didn't have anyone else to tell Embarrassed LOL LOL

and oye I didnt bring the other nuts here Smile LOL
~*Manshi*~ IF-Rockerz
~*Manshi*~
~*Manshi*~

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naughty_n_nice

@Manshi: Stop shouting at me man! I didn't tell anyone really! I told Anshu, coz i kept updating her on what's up, and i would have told Snigdha... But other than that i didn't tell all these nuts, who thanks to Anshu and the gang, are here. (To the others, i'm not complaining LOL LOL ) Now stop pouting and over-reacting, drama queen.

Ok MAN!!! But u still posted it where.....oh ya... in the HP forum ke stupid se topic mein and then u gave an indirect hint instead of PMing me directly. Ok I am lil angry and I have stopped pouting. Me? A scene? A drama queen? Sweetie, I am the best damn thing that your eyes have ever seenWink
notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 7:45am | IP Logged
I m innn love with thiss forumm Embarrassed

Go to top