Page   of 6

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Deep~

Originally posted by Leenasmg

Congrats Deepooooooo!! Big smile
U so deserve this...u don't seem like a beginner at all..ur creations are awesomeee!! Wink OMG Lin! You're here! Embarrassed I can't believe it! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed And thanks for the comments.. But you haven't seen my creations yet, so how can you tell? LOLLOL Yep..me here!!Big smile Well..u betta believe it now...since i'm here again!LOLLOL..Ur cum cum..umm..yhh..i saw ur creations before i leftEmbarrassed..and i saw a Karan siggy u made yday around the forum!!EmbarrassedLOL

(U can close ur mouth - coz i know ur shocked to see me here..LOOL!!LOL LOL Aww! Seriousily I was just about to open my mouth! LOLLOL Glad you took out time to come here, now that you're stressed with exams and all.. EmbarrassedBig smile LOOOL!!LOLLOL..yhh..i'm on half term hols for a week so i thought id come here for uWink..i'm meant to be revising..but i'm soo distracted..i seriously can't concentrateEmbarrassedLOL..But Sshhhhhhhh..don't tell anyone i came on IF..i jus came her to Congratulate u!! Embarrassed LOL ) Haha! LOL I won't tell anyone.. EmbarrassedLOL Haven't answered you on Orkut yet either.. Knew there was something I had forgotten! ConfusedLOL Haha..thankss!!LOL..Aww..don't worry about orkut!!LOL..Good Luck for your exams!Big smile

Love you loadsssss!! Love ya too! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Hehe..i know!!EmbarrassedLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Next Motw is........~Deep~ (Page 6)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~Deep~

IF-Stunnerz

~Deep~

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 6:07am | IP Logged

U so deserve this...u don't seem like a beginner at all..ur creations are awesomeee!! Wink OMG Lin! You're here! Embarrassed I can't believe it! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed And thanks for the comments.. But you haven't seen my creations yet, so how can you tell? LOLLOL Yep..me here!!Big smile Well..u betta believe it now...since i'm here again!LOLLOL..Ur cum cum..umm..yhh..i saw ur creations before i leftEmbarrassed..and i saw a Karan siggy u made yday around the forum!!EmbarrassedLOL Leenu! You back for real or just temporary? EmbarrassedWink How did the exams go? Embarrassed

(U can close ur mouth - coz i know ur shocked to see me here..LOOL!!LOL LOL Aww! Seriousily I was just about to open my mouth! LOLLOL Glad you took out time to come here, now that you're stressed with exams and all.. EmbarrassedBig smile LOOOL!!LOLLOL..yhh..i'm on half term hols for a week so i thought id come here for uWink..i'm meant to be revising..but i'm soo distracted..i seriously can't concentrateEmbarrassedLOL Aww! Aren't we all?! LOL You're definitely not the only one doing something else then she's supposed to.. EmbarrassedLOL But you know holidays are meant to relax, not to revise! TongueLOL.But Sshhhhhhhh..don't tell anyone i came on IF..i jus came her to Congratulate u!! Embarrassed LOL ) Haha! LOL I won't tell anyone.. EmbarrassedLOL Haven't answered you on Orkut yet either.. Knew there was something I had forgotten! ConfusedLOL Haha..thankss!!LOL..Aww..don't worry about orkut!!LOL..Good Luck for your exams!Big smile I'll be absent for about a week now.. Wink after my last exam tomorrow! Big smile Yeyy! LOLLOL

Love you loadsssss!! Love ya too! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Hehe..i know!!EmbarrassedLOL

Rimsie.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rimsie.

YPNHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 May 2008 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
wow congrats deep Clap Clap
sorry its just i just noticed it LOL

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 5:45am | IP Logged

U so deserve this...u don't seem like a beginner at all..ur creations are awesomeee!! Wink OMG Lin! You're here! Embarrassed I can't believe it! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed And thanks for the comments.. But you haven't seen my creations yet, so how can you tell? LOLLOL Yep..me here!!Big smile Well..u betta believe it now...since i'm here again!LOLLOL..Ur cum cum..umm..yhh..i saw ur creations before i leftEmbarrassed..and i saw a Karan siggy u made yday around the forum!!EmbarrassedLOL Leenu! You back for real or just temporary? EmbarrassedWink How did the exams go? Embarrassed Deepo..me only back temporaryEmbarrassed..i'll be gone b4 this weekendOuch..and then i'll be back between 12th-20th June..then my exams are over..yayyy!!WinkLOL..Exams have been ok so far! Not too bad!!Embarrassed But still got another 3 weeks..and this coming week is one of the worst..who has 3 bloody exams in one day?CryLOLLOL

(U can close ur mouth - coz i know ur shocked to see me here..LOOL!!LOL LOL Aww! Seriousily I was just about to open my mouth! LOLLOL Glad you took out time to come here, now that you're stressed with exams and all.. EmbarrassedBig smile LOOOL!!LOLLOL..yhh..i'm on half term hols for a week so i thought id come here for uWink..i'm meant to be revising..but i'm soo distracted..i seriously can't concentrateEmbarrassedLOL Aww! Aren't we all?! LOL You're definitely not the only one doing something else then she's supposed to.. EmbarrassedLOL But you know holidays are meant to relax, not to revise! TongueLOL LOOL!! True!!LOL..Haha..why are u also doing something ur not supposed to? *wink wink*LOLLOL..Yhh..i agree..but its something i have to do otherwise i will fail!!EmbarrassedOuch.But Sshhhhhhhh..don't tell anyone i came on IF..i jus came her to Congratulate u!! Embarrassed LOL ) Haha! LOL I won't tell anyone.. EmbarrassedLOL Haven't answered you on Orkut yet either.. Knew there was something I had forgotten! ConfusedLOL Haha..thankss!!LOL..Aww..don't worry about orkut!!LOL..Good Luck for your exams!Big smile I'll be absent for about a week now.. Wink after my last exam tomorrow! Big smile Yeyy! LOLLOL Ohh ok!! Wow!! Last exam..lucky u!! Good Luck!!Big smile But why u gonna be absent for a week then?ConfusedLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top